Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Feb 2020, 10:35 pm

After replying to someone on one of my other posts, and I do feel bad if I was mean to him or her but it gave me an idea: start a topic, probably a new one if there's already one/some, about cartoon character Roger Rabbit!

This is just a general discussion about the character and shows/videos/movies he's appeared in! And of course you're invited to share your opinions on him and where he's appeared!

I'll go first. I like Roger Rabbit, the character and some cartoon videos and the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit!" I remember watching the movie back when I was 3 or 4 back in 1988 or 1989! At the time, I cared more about Donald Duck, who made two appearances in that movie (Donald was my most favorite cartoon character at the time and my very first favorite cartoon character!)

One video I feel like I remember seeing of Roger Rabbit was of him bussing some cake. Maybe it was a birthday cake and there is a birthday video of him, that's probably the one I saw. And I feel like a human man, forget if he was real or a cartoon character, was telling him, Roger, that Mickey (Mouse) was gone.

A few years ago I was able to find more videos of Roger Rabbit, I knew he appeared in more than just WFRR! One I can remember right now is one about a Rollercoaster. And wasn't there a video called "Tummy Trouble?"

He's no Buster Baxter or Carl Gould, two of my most favorite rabbits, both on Arthur, but I like Roger Rabbit! Now that I mention it I'd like to see more appearances of him in future cartoons and or movies, and why not? Other cartoon characters have reappeared after years and decades! Of course I don't want any of the new Roger Rabbit cartoons if there ever are any to be cheesy like they did with Peabody and Sherman, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Wabbit/New Looney Tunes, and those new Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts! The animation style and format better be good. I don't care if they change the design a little bit to make it more modern but still! I hate it when rebooted cartoons are messed up versions of what they were before and Roger Rabbit doesn't need to be one of them!

While I prefer 2D, I guess they can do 3D/ C.G.I. with him, be interesting to see Roger Rabbit that way but I'd much rather prefer classic or almost classic 2D!

That's all from me for now. Now I'm turning this over to you. But remember, please be civil and respect each other's opinions! Thank you!

Guy Incognito
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Feb 2020, 1:05 pm

I was a huge Roger Rabbit fan.

Do you read Who Censored Roger Rabbit? It uses comic characters instead of animated ones, but it is still pretty good.

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Feb 2020, 6:13 pm

I've heard of "Who Censored Roger Rabbit" but I don't think I ever saw it. Like to though!