Right Wing Terrorist Attack In Hesse

Page 1 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2020, 3:48 am

Quote:
Eight people have been shot dead and five wounded in multiple gun attacks in Germany, police have said.

Gunshots were fired at two separate shisha bars in the city of Hanau on Wednesday evening, with an attacker believed to have used a car to drive between the two locations, about 2.5km apart.

Witnesses heard eight or nine shots at the Midnight shisha bar in the city centre, local media reported. Police said a dark vehicle was seen leaving the location at about 10pm local time, and a second shooting then followed at the Arena Bar and Cafe in the Kesselstadt district.

In a tweet early on Thursday morning, Hanau police said a man suspected of carrying out the attacks was found dead at his home. It said another body was also found at the address, without providing further details.

And police gave no details of the suspected gunman but said "there are currently no indications of further perpetrators".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 45476.html

Quote:
A gunman suspected of shooting 11 people dead at two shisha bars in a German city reportedly revealed he had far-right political views in a confession letter he left behind.

Officers discovered the man dead along with another body at his home in Hanau, in the southwest of the country, just hours after his rampage, police said on Thursday.

Police gave no details of the suspected gunman but said there are "no indications of further perpetrators".

They did not give details of his possible motive or how he died, or specify why they believe "with a high degree of probability" he was the gunman.

https://news.yahoo.com/germany-mass-sho ... 00743.html

https://news.yahoo.com/hanau-shooting-1 ... 24095.html

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2020, 3:50 am

Just saw this now...

The far right on the move in Germany with 11 dead...9 muslim victims

Obviously the propaganda that there's no danger from right wing extremists is shown to be a fairy story.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2020, 5:39 am

:( RIP the dead

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2020, 5:43 am

No it is saying that the right is not "crawling with rabid racists" terrorists. Just like Islam is not crawling with terrorists.

This incident billed here as a "right wing terrorist attack" implicates the right wing in general. Rather than acts carried by a lone individual who's motive is currently unknown.

This was not the right wing or even the far right wing, it was a far right wing extremist.

Shabrem
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Feb 2020, 6:22 am

EzraS wrote:
No it is saying that the right is not "crawling with rabid racists" terrorists. Just like Islam is not crawling with terrorists.

This incident billed here as a "right wing terrorist attack" implicates the right wing in general. Rather than acts carried by a lone individual who's motive is currently unknown.

This was not the right wing or even the far right wing, it was a far right wing extremist.

Evil men have no political, cultural, racial or moral boundaries.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2020, 8:54 am

EzraS wrote:

You can't say that, you'll be branded a Nazi. The only people who can carry out mass shootings against infidels and still be counted as a 'one off' are Muslims.

This shooter is the front man for a worldwide gang of stone cold sane, lily white racists. ( meanwhile, millions of white people read the headlines and say, 'you stupid idiot! Why would you do such a thing?' )

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2020, 2:02 pm

EzraS wrote:

It doesn't implicate anyone but the shooter, but it fairly describes his ideological motivations.

Just like with Islamic terrorist attacks, we don't know if others were involved, lone wolf terrorism is certainly a possibility that should be considered.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2020, 2:00 am

This is third right wing attack in the Germany in the past 12 months.
According to Germany's domestic security agency, some 12,700 far-right extremists are "oriented toward violence."
https://www.dw.com/en/right-wing-terror ... a-52451976
That makes it dangerous to walk around in public in Germany if you are an immigrant or look non-German

Lely
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Feb 2020, 1:03 pm

I live in Germany and that was very horrible news! :(

Quote:
That makes it dangerous to walk around in public in Germany if you are an immigrant or look non-German

Once when we were only teenagers a guy from my class who's South Asian and me were walking somewhere. A man who walked past us made a sign like he was shooting at my friend. I couldn't even believe it and was completely shocked. He told me he's used to facing racism and said he is already unsurprised by such things happening. :( What a ugly world where you simply walk in the street and strangers clarify they hate and would even want to shoot you for no f*****g reason. :cry: And some people will even go through with it like that disturbed p.o.s. in Hessen (at least that f****r is dead himself)! ! I wish the racists would just f**k off to Mars, Pluto, as far as possible.

Shabrem
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Feb 2020, 5:04 pm

Lely wrote:

Quote:

Once when we were only teenagers a guy from my class who's South Asian and me were walking somewhere. A man who walked past us made a sign like he was shooting at my friend. I couldn't even believe it and was completely shocked. He told me he's used to facing racism and said he is already unsurprised by such things happening. :( What a ugly world where you simply walk in the street and strangers clarify they hate and would even want to shoot you for no f*****g reason. :cry: And some people will even go through with it like that disturbed p.o.s. in Hessen (at least that f****r is dead himself)! ! I wish the racists would just f**k off to Mars, Pluto, as far as possible.

Any research into why they do what they do? Why extremism is on the rise in Europe?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2020, 5:46 pm

Lely wrote:

Quote:

My wife is south Asian and her cousin's son eloped with a girl in Germany and were travelling in a train back in the early 1990s (sometime after reunification). Their bodies were found by the train tracks and the autopsy showed they had been beaten with chains and likely thrown off the train. Apparently nobody saw anything? It was never reported as a hate crime just an unsolved murder but his family always maintained it was a hate crime.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2020, 6:16 pm

Shabrem wrote:
Any research into why they do what they do? Why extremism is on the rise in Europe?

Of course but the media aren't allowed to report about it. The Einzelfall-Maps of the last years are deleted now just because of censorship. They once showed thousends of the official reported crimes of migrants in Germany including the links to the sources. Here is a link that still shows an the initial state of this site as reported once in 2016: https://de.sputniknews.com/politik/2016 ... aet-karte/ (You may translate the numbers at the end of the article using deepl.com )
Once the family or friends are the victims of a crime than extremism can be the next step. :(
All chrismas markets in Germany have protectors against lorries because of attacks of radical islamists that happened here. (https://duckduckgo.com/?q=weihnachtsmar ... &ia=images). Not all people do like them or the happenings before.
Only if the right wing is involved in crimes the media do report about it just because of political reasons. But the political right wing in Germany increases dangerously fast now. :(

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2020, 7:47 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Only if the right wing is involved in crimes the media do report about it just because of political reasons. But the political right wing in Germany increases dangerously fast now. :(

Are the authorities doing anything about this or is it out of their control?

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2020, 8:17 pm

cyberdad wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:

Are the authorities doing anything about this or is it out of their control?

I think they missed their window. The time to have done something about it was back when it kept happening and the media refused to allow it to be reported.

As I have said in other threads, when migrants keep committing crimes and the media keeps hiding it or refusing to call it what it is, average everyday people get sick of it and go nuts. They are tired of being victimized, so Europe can seem progressive. They have had millions of people dumped on top of their heads that don't have any intention of assimilating. So they are fighting back in similarly radical ways because maintaining their composure has done no good.

When I read your comment, I thought "he's completely ignored everything except the one sentence he liked." I guess I could be wrong, but what I got from the person above you was that it's been happening a lot by Muslims, but the media only reports it to the public when it's a white dude who's finally snapped.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2020, 5:33 am

Persephone29 wrote:
So they are fighting back in similarly radical ways because maintaining their composure has done no good..

In what universe is killing innocent people justified?

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2020, 5:46 am

cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
So they are fighting back in similarly radical ways because maintaining their composure has done no good..

In what universe is killing innocent people justified?

Apparently, the crazy one. My post wasn't about justification of the killings, it was about why they are happening. It's never good when people die, it's even worse when it could've been prevented. Government officials are worried about retaliation against non-radical Muslims, so they hide the facts of radical Muslim attacks against non-Muslims. Only, the non-Muslims know about it anyway and they know the media hides it. And a nutter flips out, killing the very people the media was trying to 'protect.'

News flash: the people always know. When you try and hide things from them they still know, only now they know you value their lives less than you do the strangers in their homeland. That never works out well. Defend everyone, not just the Muslims and you'll have less of these unhinged white dudes.