Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2021, 9:23 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
KitLily wrote:
It's worth taking note of this fact:

Humans are top class, highly efficient predators. That is what we have evolved into and why we have taken over the world. In modern times we have no creatures that prey on us enough to make a difference. Therefore humans prey on each other.

I don't often see humans biting into each other...

Are you being funny or serious? I can't tell. If you're being serious, I meant things that humans do to each other like bullying, mugging, assaulting, victimising etc. Not biting. Obviously the law says we aren't allowed to kill, bite etc. so the predatory instincts are channelled in other ways. Humans turn their predatory instincts onto other humans.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2021, 9:25 am

madbutnotmad wrote:
adromedanblackhole wrote:
I believe that in general, there are more and more predatory people in the world, due to the anonymous nature of our electronically dependent culture.

I would say that people have become more lower nature'ed and spiritually lost.
Haven been brainwashed for decades to be good workers and consumers, working their entire lives so they can afford to keep their few apple electronic toys up to date, so they don't lose status on facebook.

I think you're right.

diagnosedafter50
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jan 2021, 6:08 pm

Sorry for all those fellow WP'ers who were preyed upon. Some wise words in this thread too.