Bootegeeegee caught copying Obama word for word

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 7:31 pm

Well...if the accusation is true then it shows that he is qualified to be First Lady. But not POTUS.

Only first ladies, like Melania, get to plagarize speeches! Doesn't he KNOW that! Jeeze!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 7:34 pm

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 7:38 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.

I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.

Seems you got it now.

A "gig" is a job. Usually a showbiz temp job like a "one night stand" for a musician, or a party deejay. Though you sometimes hear the term "gig" to mean a normal 9 to 5.

So you if "get a booty gig" then ....?

That would mean that you are a call girl who gets some temp employment. :lol:

Are you implying that Mr. Booty Gig is a call girl?????

I think you are over thinking it there, I am not saying he is a call girl.

I am just taking your idea to it's logical conclusion.

I meant it as an implication that he is only wanting the job for reasons related to advancements for people of his sexual preference. I didn't mean to go the conclusion he was a call girl. The choice of words "Bootygig" was just the closest sounding to his last name I could come up with.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 9:28 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.

I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.

Seems you got it now.

A "gig" is a job. Usually a showbiz temp job like a "one night stand" for a musician, or a party deejay. Though you sometimes hear the term "gig" to mean a normal 9 to 5.

So you if "get a booty gig" then ....?

That would mean that you are a call girl who gets some temp employment. :lol:

Are you implying that Mr. Booty Gig is a call girl?????

I think you are over thinking it there, I am not saying he is a call girl.

I am just taking your idea to it's logical conclusion.

I meant it as an implication that he is only wanting the job for reasons related to advancements for people of his sexual preference. I didn't mean to go the conclusion he was a call girl. The choice of words "Bootygig" was just the closest sounding to his last name I could come up with.

No. You were NOT doing that.

You were not saying anything about the advancement of gay equality in society.

You made a naughty pun about "booty"( as in "booty call").

And I responded by encouraging you to drop the other shoe and to finish the naughty pun by noticing that his name combines "booty" with "gig". :D