Bootegeeegee caught copying Obama word for word

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2020, 11:11 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/Qanon76/stat ... 4797785089

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 10:01 am

"Budihieg" would be the closest interpritation of the original Dutch name,the G would sound like an H that would be a gutteral H like the CH in the Hebrew word Chanukah.So Budichieg also similar the German CH as Johann Sebastian Bach.If you have ever heard a classical music snob pronouce Bach's name correctly.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 10:05 am

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness." -- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 1:54 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
"Budihieg" would be the closest interpritation of the original Dutch name,the G would sound like an H that would be a gutteral H like the CH in the Hebrew word Chanukah.So Budichieg also similar the German CH as Johann Sebastian Bach.If you have ever heard a classical music snob pronouce Bach's name correctly.

I could give a much worse way of spelling his name that might be more accurate.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 1:57 pm

pretty interesting how a rat is allowed to run for president!

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 2:14 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

Budichieg with CH as in Bach is the closest to the original dutch,and I have a reliable source who speaks Dutch.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 2:19 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

Budichieg with CH as in Bach is the closest to the original dutch,and I have a reliable source who speaks Dutch.

My thinking was the origin was Bootygig, as in one of the key issues that is part of his campaign.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 2:27 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

My thinking was the origin was Bootygig, as in one of the key issues that is part of his campaign.
My Dutch speaking friend says the G is pronouced CH as in Bach or Chanukah,a guteral from the throat.He and I could be wrong,it's a bizarre name I must admit but Budidej is as far from the original Dutch as Buttigieg pronounced English style.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 2:30 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

My Dutch speaking friend says the G is pronouced CH as in Bach or Chanukah,a guteral from the throat.He and I could be wrong,it's a bizarre name I must admit but Budidej is as far from the original Dutch as Buttigieg pronounced English style.

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 3:03 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.

I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 3:05 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.

Seems you got it now.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 3:38 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Seems you got it now.
:lol: :lol: good joke sorry I missed it.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 4:13 pm

Two peas in a pod.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 4:28 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Seems you got it now.

A "gig" is a job. Usually a showbiz temp job like a "one night stand" for a musician, or a party deejay. Though you sometimes hear the term "gig" to mean a normal 9 to 5.

So you if "get a booty gig" then ....?

That would mean that you are a call girl who gets some temp employment. :lol:

Are you implying that Mr. Booty Gig is a call girl?????

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 5:20 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Seems you got it now.

A "gig" is a job. Usually a showbiz temp job like a "one night stand" for a musician, or a party deejay. Though you sometimes hear the term "gig" to mean a normal 9 to 5.

I think you are over thinking it there, I am not saying he is a call girl.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2020, 7:28 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

Seems you got it now.

I think you are over thinking it there, I am not saying he is a call girl.

I am just taking your idea to it's logical conclusion.