Tucker Carlson putting the entire US media to shame

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 10:41 am

Carlson has Roger Waters on from Pink Floyd to explain the realities with the Julian Assange case. Two wonderful human beings.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 12:13 pm

Great video,thank you John

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 12:17 pm

Tucker Carlson has only a B.A. in History (a HASS subject), so I think we can dismiss any idea that he is a scientifically-minded person, but only someone employed by Fox News to stir up controversy and attract like-minded people.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 12:59 pm

Fnord wrote:
Tucker Carlson has only a B.A. in History (a HASS subject), so I think we can dismiss any idea that he is a scientifically-minded person, but only someone employed by Fox News to stir up controversy and attract like-minded people.

True to form you attack the source. You probably shouldn't be taking about science or anything evidence based. I don't care which channel he is on, he's the only one doing his job as a journalist.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 12:59 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Great video,thank you John

No problem.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 1:15 pm

thank you for posting this.. well know situation now and Gov. wish to distract people from Assanges plight by hoping enough time will pass . And the public will care alittle less about this outrageous situation being put upon this man.

where ever you go ,there you are

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 2:10 pm

Fnord wrote:
What about having a B.A in any reasonable subject would disqualify one from journalism.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 2:21 pm

Jakki wrote:
thank you for posting this.. well know situation now and Gov. wish to distract people from Assanges plight by hoping enough time will pass . And the public will care alittle less about this outrageous situation being put upon this man.

Hopefully this will put things in the spotlight a bit more.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2020, 11:58 pm

Fnord wrote:

That has nothing to do with the video since science was not being discussed. Also Roger Waters did most of the talking in it. Idk if Roger Waters has a degree, but I bet many consider him to be a genius.

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2020, 7:33 am

Regardless of personal feelings, this was a good clip. One thing I like about Tucker is how he gives more screen time to Tulsi Gabbard than her own party.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2020, 12:53 pm

The Unleasher wrote:
Regardless of personal feelings, this was a good clip. One thing I like about Tucker is how he gives more screen time to Tulsi Gabbard than her own party.

Agreed. Well she qualifies for debates and they just pretend she doesn't exist.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 1:10 am

I'm skeptical of high profile people who profess to be geniuses
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 703154001/

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 1:11 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Carlson has Roger Waters on from Pink Floyd to explain the realities with the Julian Assange case. Two wonderful human beings.

Roger Waters is somebody I do admire. Tucker Carlson is a Fox operative but he has been active on the UFO agenda so I give him some credit for that...

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 1:15 am

The Unleasher wrote:

totally agree with this. i have a lot of disagreements with him but you can't deny tucker is a lucid person. funny how the conservative media outlet will give a platform to progressives like krystal ball (yes, she was on his show!) while establishment media like CNN who claim to be on the left don't. thanks for posting, john

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 1:27 am

cyberdad wrote:
I'm skeptical of high profile people who profess to be geniuses
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 703154001/

Can you seriously give it a f**king rest with just coming in and posting about Trump when it is completely irrelevant. You should be banned for spamming.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 1:28 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
The Unleasher wrote:

totally agree with this. i have a lot of disagreements with him but you can't deny tucker is a lucid person. funny how the conservative media outlet will give a platform to progressives like krystal ball (yes, she was on his show!) while establishment media like CNN who claim to be on the left don't. thanks for posting, john

Agreed. No worries. He had Jimmy Dore on too.