Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2020, 11:00 am

Fnord wrote:
I'm guessing that Jay-Jay's endorsement might not have a positive effect on Mr. Sander's campaign.
I am sure you remember the 80's as I do and how powerfull Jackson was then,I doubt Jackson has that type of pull in the black community today.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2020, 11:02 am

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Fnord wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
The Reverend Jesse Jackson has endorsed Bernard Sanders for the democratic nomination for president.
This is the same Jesse Jackson who wanted to kick Barack Obama's butt for bypassing him in the run for president.

Jackson said of Obama,not realizing his mic was on "Obama talks down to black people,I want to cut his fu**%# balls off"

Sounds like he was trying to appeal to feminists.
:lol: Right,he really got busted not realizing that mic was on,he did well with women voters in the 88 campaign,maybe he was trying to get them back plus some of the younger third wave feminists.

Now that I think of it, the "cut his balls off" might make an interesting campaign for a southpark episode.
:lol: :lol:

Just imagine if they showed a debate with Jesse Jackson as a candidate.

Debate Moderator: "Mr. Jackson, President Garrison has previously explained his f**k em all to death policy idea for handling our country's adversaries. What would you do differently?"

Jesse Jackson: "I'd cut Kim jong un's f*****g balls off them make him eat them!"

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2020, 11:05 am

vermontsavant wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I'm guessing that Jay-Jay's endorsement might not have a positive effect on Mr. Sander's campaign.
I am sure you remember the 80's as I do and how powerfull Jackson was then, I doubt Jackson has that type of pull in the black community today.
Ole Jay-Jay seems to have very little name-recognition with today's voters.

"Eh? Jackson? He's still alive?"

:lol:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2020, 11:10 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Fnord wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
The Reverend Jesse Jackson has endorsed Bernard Sanders for the democratic nomination for president.
This is the same Jesse Jackson who wanted to kick Barack Obama's butt for bypassing him in the run for president.

Jackson said of Obama,not realizing his mic was on "Obama talks down to black people,I want to cut his fu**%# balls off"

Sounds like he was trying to appeal to feminists.
:lol: Right,he really got busted not realizing that mic was on,he did well with women voters in the 88 campaign,maybe he was trying to get them back plus some of the younger third wave feminists.

Now that I think of it, the "cut his balls off" might make an interesting campaign for a southpark episode.
:lol: :lol:

Just imagine if they showed a debate with Jesse Jackson as a candidate.

Debate Moderator: "Mr. Jackson, President Garrison has previously explained his f**k em all to death policy idea for handling our country's adversaries. What would you do differently?"

Jesse Jackson: "I'd cut Kim jong un's f*****g balls off them make him eat them!"
That could a problem,they got missiles that can reach Alaska 8)

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2020, 6:20 pm

By the way Cory Booker endorsed Biden

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman