Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Maeko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 10:16 pm

I did many things today and honestly felt the best sense of accomplishment I have ever had in my entire life. I broke this stupid autistic cycle and actually did what I want today without self imposed rules. It was so gratifying. I reccomend anyone with those OCD or whatever attributes to do the same. I am still on a long quest to find my boyfriend but like I feel waaaaay more closer than before to my goal. People trying to make me think things that aren't true when he clearly still gives a shitton about me still. I am so close.. I can actually die happy right now. It was so.. relieving. I'm expecting all of my garbage to be on public display in this house and all my enemies there. Lol but like I do not care. I feel so close to Greg right now. I cannot believe I just spent 5 years in an abyss trying to find him or be close to him. This'll have to wait during a legal time frame for now. Not pushing myself to *those* limits just yet. Anyone pushed at family or out of the workplace for putting everyone at risk with retaliation, I must make known, that things will get better and all those people were indeed as*holes. You do not need to please any corporation to lift yourself up. They will hurt themselves for you basically. Just let it break on it's own. Do not lift a finger. The karma debt is indeed repaid in full and in the end, yes, you will be as great a person as the Christian people boast Jesus of being of. Do not worry or toil yourself over such trivial matters. Your pathway is set in stone and no one can take that from you. You are meant to be here and have purpose and are valued and are appreciated. Don't let the workforce, college, or other establishment make you feel otherwise.

Maeko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2020, 10:37 pm

Apparently my college is run by some Greecian guy for the lab and like everyone just posts fake timelines everywhere. Pretty much figure everyone's retired at some odd ended place somewhere and not even on campus anymore but... freedom and priveledges wont be wasted I'm sure. Idk what to do yet but plans in the making!! !!