During a pandemic is not the best time to have an affair

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2020, 8:44 am

Husband catches coronavirus on secret trip to Italy with mistress – and quarantined wife has no idea

Quote:
A married man in quarantine with coronavirus is in a sweat because he caught the killer bug during a secret trip to Italy with his mistress.

His unsuspecting wife is now in self-isolation, unaware of how her cheating husband caught the disease.
He confessed to public health co-ordinators in the north of England how he picked up the killer bug following a secret break overseas, The Sun reports.

The unnamed patient – in his late 30s – told his wife he was away on a business trip in the UK, and she has no idea he visited Italy.

He presented himself to a hospital on return with coronavirus symptoms – and tests revealed he has COVID-19.

The man, described as “well-heeled and with a high-flying job”, told doctors that the affair was with a woman, but has refused to name her.

His wife has now self-isolated at their lavish home in the north of England.

“This patient is the talk of public health officials,” a source told The Sun.

“His case would be funny if it wasn’t quite so serious.

“The man confessed what he’d been up to in Italy, and that his wife has no idea.

“She thinks he just picked up the disease on his business trip away.

“Although the patient admitted to medics what had happened, he said nothing would persuade him to name his mistress.

“Despite his infection he is expected to survive the outbreak, unlike his extramarital relationship.”

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2020, 8:52 am

There is no essential difference between bringing home a venereal disease to share with one's spouse and bringing home a pandemic virus when either one is contracted through an illicit affair.  I hope there are some criminal charges that can be brought against the husband, as well as the inevitable divorce case.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2020, 10:36 am

Exactly. What a selfish idiot this guy is.

jimmyjazzuk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Mar 2020, 5:58 am

I suspect that is a made up story from the Sun, to deliver a message on how to behave in a pandemic.

I believe a lot of these celebrities and politicians dont have it, based on probabilities and total number of cases. Its an emotional tactic to make something invisible and statistically small seem more real and threatening to the general public, to provoke certain reactions, to help contain the outbreak.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

31 Mar 2020, 12:59 pm

That story doesn't surprise me. I suspect more people are starting affairs now but they're starting online. People are getting bored & lonely being stuck at home.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2020, 1:10 pm

I just met my beau in December and now we have to stay apart.

It's definitely a difficult time for relationships if people don't live together (whether it's an affair or not).

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2020, 7:36 pm

What a selfish duchebag.