Anti lockdown conspiracy theorists stage public protest

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2020, 1:26 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11385702/ ... vancouver/

Any of your hometowns have these type of morons? Lol Martial Law :roll: there are still people out and about driving everywhere doing almost whatever they want. Most public places, restaurants etc are all closed, though. Take out/delivery only. No gatherings over 50 people, not supposed to visit with anyone outside your household etc etc but that’s a far cry from having Military Police taking over the city. Police at bylaw officers aren’t even hardly finding anyone at all for breaking rules yet. All of these people are COVIDIOTS, IMO. Also, I wonder if that guy’s going to have any difficulties working for Teck in the future? (Biggest mining company based here.)

Last edited by goldfish21 on 13 Apr 2020, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2020, 2:48 pm

People strictly observe social distancing in my area.

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Apr 2020, 2:51 pm

The world has people who are too stupid to live.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2020, 3:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
People strictly observe social distancing in my area.

MOST people here are. But there are still morons who refuse.

The health minister told people not to travel for the Easter long weekend. Indigenous people pleaded for people to stay home vs travel to vacation properties, campsites, parks and wilderness on their lands. But then the highways and ferries were all jammed with long weekend traffic like nothing is going on. f*****g morons. Also ridiculous of our government not to shut down the highways and ferries and Only allow essential travel.

I was out for a 10 mile walk yesterday. I saw some people playing softball and another group playing soccer. I doubt they all live in the same households. Idiots.