Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 11:30 am

EzraS wrote:
"Sanders and Biden held a joint press conference to talk about how they would work together to defeat Trump"

There it is. Not win the presidency, but defeat Trump. Let's put Trump in the spotlight as our strategy.

The ballot might was well say Donald Trump or Not Donald Trump.

Obviously. Because trump is a piece of s**t and the entire country is divided between trump or not trump so that’s the way it is and is going to be.

I just skimmed an article about Biden’s track record and it’s not so great, really. His best strategy is to run as Not trump.

And even though Biden is far from perfect if I could cast a ballot it would be for Not trump, whoever that is. Hopefully enough Americans have had enough of trump to vote for Not trump.

Maybe the ever devolving handling of the Coronavirus, increasing death toll, fights between states and feds for supplies, revelations about trumps many miss-steps that cost time and lives etc will be enough to tip the scales towards Not trump come November. Especially if mail in voting is allowed and thus WAY more people get to vote vs all the ones the republicans are doing their best to prevent voting via closing down voting stations and making it next to impossible for many to get out to vote. trump has gone on record saying he doesn’t want mail in voting because of “fraud.” :roll: No, it’s because he knows the more people that are able to vote
the higher the probability that he loses.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 11:32 am

You are like a DTS poster child. There are others here who make it clear they don't like him. But you seem totally obsessed.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 11:59 am

EzraS wrote:
You are like a DTS poster child. There are others here who make it clear they don't like him. But you seem totally obsessed.

I’m ready for him to just die already so I can move on to anything more interesting.

Tw1ggy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2020, 12:03 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I’m ready for him to just die already so I can move on to anything more interesting.

Sadly even if he does America's problems wont go away. We were in trouble long before he came along and we are likely to get somebody worse after him, like Pence.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 12:04 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

How about a thread devoted to the difference between Canadian bacon and real bacon. That would be interesting-- for a couple of minutes, anyway.)

Oscar Meyer Lansky

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 12:06 pm

How about a thread discussing possible uses for Canadian beer? I haven't found one yet, but it's got to be good for something!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 12:07 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

How about a thread devoted to the difference between Canadian bacon and real bacon. That would be interesting-- for a couple of minutes, anyway.)

If you like.

Being Canadian, I don’t discriminate against any cut or flavour of bacon. I’ll eat them all. Although I will opt for premium ones over basic ones, but who wouldn’t? I haven’t seen in the The store for a while but my fave flave they put out was sweet ghost pepper bacon.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 12:09 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
How about a thread discussing possible uses for Canadian beer? I haven't found one yet, but it's got to be good for something!

:lol:

Drinking, gifting, cooking with once in a blue moon - but that’s only if there’s no basic American lager kicking around that someone bought half price at a gas station in Washington state.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 12:31 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

It's got to be Canadian beer vs American beer. And how Trump is doing something deplorable regarding beer.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 12:37 pm

EzraS wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

It's got to be Canadian beer vs American beer. And how Trump is doing something deplorable regarding beer.

It could a battle of the microbreweries.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 2:35 pm

Is the Canadian bacon made with 100% real Canadians?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 2:56 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Is the Canadian bacon made with 100% real Canadians?

Probably, but maybe not always if the pigs were raised and/or slaughtered South of the border. Some of it could actually be imposter American-Canadian bacon.