Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2020, 8:44 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
The OP did not make a racial slur,I used sarcasm,report me if you want but I don't see racism here.I will admitt my sense of humour has an edge to it but I am not a racist.

Most everyone knows that. That is why I encouraged Nemo to waste his time by reporting it.

So, I can feel free to come up with nicknames for you and use them whenever I want as long as I state that they’re sarcasm? I have one or two in mind already.

A person is free to write whatever they want. Whether what they write carries consequences or not is another matter.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2020, 8:47 pm

cyberdad wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
The OP did not make a racial slur,I used sarcasm,report me if you want but I don't see racism here.I will admitt my sense of humour has an edge to it but I am not a racist.

Most everyone knows that. That is why I encouraged Nemo to waste his time by reporting it.

So, I can feel free to come up with nicknames for you and use them whenever I want as long as I state that they’re sarcasm? I have one or two in mind already.

I think the nickname is in bad taste as topic header...seems to legitimise the sub-culture that Trump is popularising

That's why you're not a moderator.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2020, 9:13 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I think the nickname is in bad taste as topic header...seems to legitimise the sub-culture that Trump is popularising

That's why you're not a moderator.

:mrgreen:

And one more thing,

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2020, 12:48 am

Well I'm a P/T vigilante mod

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2020, 1:02 am

cyberdad wrote:
Well I'm a P/T vigilante mod

:ninja:

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2020, 1:19 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Pocahontas and Warren are both fictional Indians.

Is it true SpongeBob SquarePants and Fred Flintstone have endorsed Trump?

...You know Pocahontas was a real person, right?

No I didn’t.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocahontas

Granted, the Disney version might as well have been entirely fictional, but she herself was certainly real.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Apr 2020, 2:31 pm

The title of this thread is offensive. There are some threads which slip through the cracks; that's why we welcome members who bring things like this to our attention.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Apr 2020, 2:36 pm

It's been changed and yes there one or two rather amusing posts. We're not humourless spoilsports but I think it has gone on enough.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/