Narcissism not just people but organisations and society

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Pottymotty
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Apr 2020, 11:14 am

A great deal of my time is spent avoiding the effects of contact with narcissistic people and organisations, i see it everywhere and dont understand how society thinks its suffcient to this agency or that agency funded to help people when all that happens is people are recruited to take high salaries, sip coffee and do little. There are many strong forces at work altering humans from the innocent learning and vulnerable child who loves and gives to others yet society can shape that child into evil and manipulative power hungry adults whom i cannot even talk to as i have already read their gameplan, i am analytical and have few if any friends but maintain a beleif and trust in a creator and the learning of spiritual masters perticularly hindu . Why can intelligent people not think wider and have more emotional intelligence instead of centering their lives around me and i

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2020, 12:21 pm

Pottymotty wrote:
A great deal of my time is spent avoiding the effects of contact with narcissistic people and organisations, i see it everywhere and dont understand how society thinks its suffcient to this agency or that agency funded to help people when all that happens is people are recruited to take high salaries, sip coffee and do little.
That's not narcissism; that's greed and hypocrisy.
Pottymotty wrote:
There are many strong forces at work altering humans from the innocent learning and vulnerable child who loves and gives to others yet society can shape that child into evil and manipulative power hungry adults...
That's just how corporeal life works.
Pottymotty wrote:
...whom i cannot even talk to as i have already read their gameplan, i am analytical and have few if any friends...
Ahh ... so you already "know" what people are up to before you even speak to them.  That's called presumption.
Pottymotty wrote:
...but maintain a beleif and trust in a creator and the learning of spiritual masters perticularly hindu.
Non sequitur, but notable.
Pottymotty wrote:
Why can intelligent people not think wider and have more emotional intelligence instead of centering their lives around me and i
Why can't people get to know others before judging those others as not worthy of speaking to?