Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2020, 2:32 pm

I play the Sims 2 on my laptop and I have ALL the expansion packs. But there is 1 most annoying and stupidest thing in the game and it is on Seasons:

The kids can only play outside in the snow for like 30 Sim minutes until they get cold and you have to quickly get them inside and warmed up before the ugly b***h social worker comes and takes all the kids away.

I think this is unrealistic, because in real life often kids are out playing in the snow for hours (if you live in a country that doesn't often get snow), and as long as they are wrapped up warm and are running about, they don't exactly freeze and die, and if they do get cold social services don't get involved.

I don't think Sim kids should be taken by the social worker if they get too hot or too cold, as this limits their time outside and I spend a lot of time making a garden with fun activities for families.

Anyone agree?

DonaldMcDonald
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 May 2020, 1:58 am

There's way too many loading screens but is a fun experience for no pay. I do however recommend this game for people that are too lazy to buy the sequels.

therosester
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 May 2020, 3:02 pm

It is true that having to keep on eye on your sims temperature's can be a pain (hot tubs especially). I find the bigger pain to be constantly raking up the piles of leaves. You get yourself more than 5 trees and you find that leaf-raker becomes your sim's full-time profession.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2020, 2:31 pm

I don't seem to have many leaves at all on my Sims lot during the autumn even though I have a few trees around the garden.

I know this is slightly off-topic but does any Sims 2 players know how to get a Sim to build an evil clown in a box from the toy-maker? My Sim has the gold badge for toy making and can make clown in a boxes but they don't seem to be evil, but I know you can get the evil ones. I just want to scare my Sim toddler because I hate the brat and I want to take out my (real life) stress out on my Sim toddler. :lol:

therosester
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jun 2020, 3:12 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I don't seem to have many leaves at all on my Sims lot during the autumn even though I have a few trees around the garden.

I know this is slightly off-topic but does any Sims 2 players know how to get a Sim to build an evil clown in a box from the toy-maker? My Sim has the gold badge for toy making and can make clown in a boxes but they don't seem to be evil, but I know you can get the evil ones. I just want to scare my Sim toddler because I hate the brat and I want to take out my (real life) stress out on my Sim toddler. :lol:

Can't help you with that I'm afraid. I have a pretty basic PC so only have seasons and pets. When you figure it out though you should get one of your other sims to paint it happening and scatter paintings of it on the walls. Short-term embarrassment coupled with long-term is always a lot more satisfying.