Raven
Raven

08 May 2020, 12:42 am

Teach51 wrote:
GammaRayBob wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
GammaRayBob wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I can tell from your pics that you are kinda....'cold' emotionally.

This is a typical aspie trait, and a trait that most NT women sadly don't like.

Women generally like 'emotionally engaging guys' , in my observation, plus the looks.

I am fairly cold emotionally, if you want to use that term, but I'm not sure how you can tell from pictures except that I'm not showing my teeth when I smile. Or is it something else? Or do you just think that because you already know I have AS? Not all the guys on dating sites are smiling, mind you... some just have the neutral or 'intense gaze' look, which also works.

Yes but you’re showing no facial expression at all.

Which how I look in pics too.

I have to take photos *shivers*.

I'm actually smiling in two of them, just not a huge smile with teeth...

Anyway, here's a couple other pics where I am smiling with teeth. I've used these as well but not with any greater success.

http://imgur.com/a/pYEzQJp

The last one (218?) is a fabulous pic, I would fall for you there, lovely natural smile. I met my guy on OKCupid. It's a good idea to PM martianprincess and let her see your profile.

I guess I could but the truth is my profile is just one half of the problem... the other half is meeting in person, which hasn't worked once (except for the aforementioned time which doesn't really count). So even if someone's attracted to me in pictures, they probably won't be once we meet because of the AS, which is why online dating probably wasn't such a great idea to begin with.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 1:49 am

Not necessarily. I fell in love with my aspie the first time I met him amd he is very AS.
Never give up, trust that life can bring us gifts as well as all the sh..

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2020, 8:59 am

I would say there same advice here like in the other thread:

Quote:
Look, as long there's epidemic, dating is not possible anyway.

I am afraid only those who are already in relationships have 'made it'; singletons like us are forced to take a pause from dating, whether we are good at it or no - for the time being it's over for us until further notice. Dating is no longer a priority concern, that's the reality.

So take a pause out of all this, and rest, it's really time to forget about it and do other things - even if alone.

It's time to give your mind a break.