Was the Duck Hunt game for NES a mistake?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 4:31 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
No, it was a classic.

You might be thinking of the Power Glove, Virtual Boy, most of their recent marketing strategies, Wii U, Shaq Fu, Game Cube, Superman 64, Ninjabread Man, etc. Nintendo has made plenty of mistakes, but Duck Hunt isn't one of them.

If you want a genuinely bad game, there's always Custer's Revenge.

Or Night Trap!

Was that available on a Nintendo system? I remember having it for Sega CD. Image

I've only played Duck Hunt a few times, but I've played Safari Hunt until my Light Phaser wore out.

RIP Bukkabukka; 1986 - 1990, your time with us was short but glorious

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 4:33 pm

I heard that a lot of people hate the Duck Hunt dog and wished they could shoot him instead of the ducks, but I thought it was funny when he laughs at you for letting the ducks escape.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2020, 12:09 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
No, it was a classic.

You might be thinking of the Power Glove, Virtual Boy, most of their recent marketing strategies, Wii U, Shaq Fu, Game Cube, Superman 64, Ninjabread Man, etc. Nintendo has made plenty of mistakes, but Duck Hunt isn't one of them.

Or Night Trap!

Was that available on a Nintendo system? I remember having it for Sega CD. Image

I've only played Duck Hunt a few times, but I've played Safari Hunt until my Light Phaser wore out.

Night Trap was only for the Sega CD. Dana Plato played one of the girls.

I played Safari Hunt as well!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2020, 12:42 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
No, it was a classic.

Or Night Trap!

Night Trap was only for the Sega CD. Dana Plato played one of the girls.

I played Safari Hunt as well!

I'm feeling pretty nostalgic for some Safari Hunt right now...

But the joke wouldn't have worked with Night Trap, every failure I picked was either Nintendo's or a third-party that released on Nintendo. whomp-wah

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う