Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2020, 1:01 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
She's a heartless banshee who titilates other conservatives by ridiculing political opponents, gays, liberals, Muslims, and any other persons she an her fans don't approve of. And while I'm sure I'll be taken to task for mentioning her physical appearance, but she looks like a skeleton with a human skin stretched over it.

Don't worry.

My first instinct was to refer to her as a "skull-faced c_nt," so you're not the only one who thinks that.
She speaks in bizarre manor where she puts the point first and the context later,like if you were telling a joke and said:
"to get to the other side" and then 10 minutes later said: "why did the chicken cross the road".

She sounds like she's having racing thoughts,like she drank to much coffee on an empty stomach.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2020, 1:59 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
She's a heartless banshee who titilates other conservatives by ridiculing political opponents, gays, liberals, Muslims, and any other persons she an her fans don't approve of. And while I'm sure I'll be taken to task for mentioning her physical appearance, but she looks like a skeleton with a human skin stretched over it.

Don't worry.

My first instinct was to refer to her as a "skull-faced c_nt," so you're not the only one who thinks that.
She speaks in bizarre manor where she puts the point first and the context later,like if you were telling a joke and said:
"to get to the other side" and then 10 minutes later said: "why did the chicken cross the road".

She sounds like she's having racing thoughts,like she drank to much coffee on an empty stomach.

I don't imagine the cocaine up her nose is too worried about what's in her stomach. Although to be fair, she doesn't seem to get the drips like Donald Trump has at times when he sounds like he's on coke.

If you don't have experience with how people behave while on it, that's fine. I do.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2020, 2:29 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Don't worry.

I don't imagine the cocaine up her nose is too worried about what's in her stomach. Although to be fair, she doesn't seem to get the drips like Donald Trump has at times when he sounds like he's on coke.

If you don't have experience with how people behave while on it, that's fine. I do.
Does she do coke,I've never heard that?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 2:31 pm

vermontsavant wrote:

Is it something you'd be inclined to investigate without someone else bringing it up? It's not a new rumour, it's been a rather consistent one throughout her career. I'm not volunteering to get her piss to confirm the rumour, her mannerisms are adequate confirmation for me.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 3:36 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

Is it something you'd be inclined to investigate without someone else bringing it up? It's not a new rumour, it's been a rather consistent one throughout her career. I'm not volunteering to get her piss to confirm the rumour, her mannerisms are adequate confirmation for me.
Her way of talking (save maybe to much coffee) more reminds me of chystal meth.Coke makes people talk a lot but usually doesn't give racing thoughts,also coke makes peoples feelings come out,things they wouldn't usually talk about.Although a stimulant coke usually relaxes people,at least at smaller doses.

I don't see her fitting the profile of a coke head honestly,I don't think she does cocaine. 8)

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 4:14 pm

I think she's a political sock-puppet with bleach and hate instead of blood. She's the whitehouse's trained karen, sent to spit acid and derision at anyone who dares to question her obvious bullsh!t. She reminds me of people who snort large amounts of adderall for breakfast.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 6:28 pm

uncommondenominator wrote:
I think she's a political sock-puppet with bleach and hate instead of blood. She's the whitehouse's trained karen, sent to spit acid and derision at anyone who dares to question her obvious bullsh!t. She reminds me of people who snort large amounts of adderall for breakfast.

:lol:

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 7:26 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Don't worry.

I learn so much from WP. Ann Coulter and the President are cocaine addicts. Got it. I can't play though; I ran out of tinfoil at my house.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 7:38 pm

Magna wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I learn so much from WP. Ann Coulter and the President are cocaine addicts. Got it. I can't play though; I ran out of tinfoil at my house.

Who said addict? I merely said user, which we both know is entirely far fetched to suggest about a wealthy attention addicted celebrity. :lol: :lol:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 7:41 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Who said addict? I merely said user, which we both know is entirely far fetched to suggest about a wealthy attention addicted celebrity. :lol: :lol:

My apologies. I stand corrected. I learn so much from WP. Ann Coulter and the President are cocaine users. Got it. I can't play though; I ran out of tinfoil at my house.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 7:43 pm

Magna wrote:
My apologies. I stand corrected. I learn so much from WP. Ann Coulter and the President are cocaine users. Got it. I can't play though; I ran out of tinfoil at my house.

You're welcome to insist such a notion is far-fetched all you like. :lol: :lol:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 7:45 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:

You're welcome to insist such a notion is far-fetched all you like. :lol: :lol:

Thank you, sir.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2020, 11:54 pm

Adderall maybe,that makes more sense I don't think cocaine.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2020, 12:38 am

the less i ponder the banal and mean tripe coming out of that antisocial harpy's mouth, the better. she thinks she is ayn rand but can't hold a candle to her intellect.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2020, 12:43 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Don't worry.

Thanks. 8)