Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2020, 1:01 pm

I just started playing Pokemon Shield. I caught a Square shiny Pumpkaboo... it's not really my type of pokemon plus it's a trade evolve anyway... I would trade it for a cuter shiny or something really rare/cool!

I appreciate WP and want it to go to a member...

It's in Pokemon Home.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

therosester
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 May 2020, 2:59 pm

Not for me thanks but well done on the catch.

It's nice to see that there are still people out there who still catch shinies instead of just using hacks to get them instantly.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2020, 6:45 pm

therosester wrote:
Not for me thanks but well done on the catch.

It's nice to see that there are still people out there who still catch shinies instead of just using hacks to get them instantly.

I mesuda methoded a Piplup once. Shiny empoleon is awesome. <3 Once i caught a shiny pokemon in FRLG which was old 1/8192 odds. I love shiny pokemon. Some of my favorites are bisharp and empoleon.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2020, 9:09 pm

I would have been interested if I had a particularly cute shiny in Sword and Shield and Switch online membership, but I don't.

therosester wrote:

I didn't even know about hacked shinies until USUM. I got some too good to be true Pokemon in wonder trade, including shiny Arceus; I couldn't believe my luck and was worried some poor player had lost their precious Pokemon, accidentally trading the wrong one. When I realized those Pokemon had to be hacked shortly after, it took away all my joy in them. What's the point in a shiny if you just gonna make it yourself. I don't get it. The fun of them is that they are rare and special and hard to get.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765