"Silly Walk" Signs Encourage People To Laugh At COVID-19

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2020, 7:10 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Oh yes, laughing at covid-19 will totally scare it away and our problems will be over. :roll:

It’s not actually laughing at anything at all related to COVID-19 (I think this thread has been mis-named), it’s just a way for people to have a little fun during all the quarantine stuff. Just because we’re in a bad situation does not mean that that’s all anyone should think of one hundred percent of the time, that’s really not healthy for anybody and will only lead to other problems (depression, suicide, etc.). A brief silly walk isn’t going to hurt anyone (unless perhaps they overdo it and fall over).

Personally, I would love to come across one of these signs, I have a walk all planned out and everything. Hope it’s silly enough :lol:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2020, 9:38 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
Oh yes, laughing at covid-19 will totally scare it away and our problems will be over. :roll:

It’s not actually laughing at anything at all related to COVID-19 (I think this thread has been mis-named), it’s just a way for people to have a little fun during all the quarantine stuff. Just because we’re in a bad situation does not mean that that’s all anyone should think of one hundred percent of the time, that’s really not healthy for anybody and will only lead to other problems (depression, suicide, etc.). A brief silly walk isn’t going to hurt anyone (unless perhaps they overdo it and fall over).

Personally, I would love to come across one of these signs, I have a walk all planned out and everything. Hope it’s silly enough :lol:

I wish you the best of luck. :wink:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2020, 12:32 pm

ProfessorJohn wrote:
Lots of other countries Goose-step as well. The Soviets did it. North Korea still does it.

Geese are still doing it.Mine do it everyday.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2020, 7:32 pm

"Walk this way".

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2020, 7:33 pm

Misslizard wrote:
ProfessorJohn wrote:
Lots of other countries Goose-step as well. The Soviets did it. North Korea still does it.

Geese are still doing it.Mine do it everyday.

Wouldn't the be "Geese" stepping? :scratch: