Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2020, 7:23 pm

Does Super Stress Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C suppose to stink? Does anyone know. Can people take more bottles of vitamins or that too much? I’m already taking vitamin D3. I don’t know how much doses to take.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2020, 12:59 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Does Super Stress Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C suppose to stink? Does anyone know. Can people take more bottles of vitamins or that too much? I’m already taking vitamin D3. I don’t know how much doses to take.

You can overdose on vitamins, first thing to consider is are you talking about water or fat soluble vitamins.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2020, 2:18 am

The information on the bottle should tell you how much to take. Usually the standard dose is just one pill. When I've been Vitamin D3-deficient, I've taken two times the dose. Make sure you take it with something fatty (especially if taking a larger dose) or your body may not absorb it well.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 12:51 am

starkid wrote:
The information on the bottle should tell you how much to take. Usually the standard dose is just one pill. When I've been Vitamin D3-deficient, I've taken two times the dose. Make sure you take it with something fatty (especially if taking a larger dose) or your body may not absorb it well.

I’m taking Vitamin D3 - Highest Potency, I’m taking one daily with food & water.