Page 5 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 9:13 pm

By the way, regarding the issue as to whether police favors liberals or conservatives, here is a food for thought. Police is tougher on men then on women. So that aspect sound feminist, aka liberal. Yet it is tougher on blacks than on whites, so that aspect sounds conservative. So which way is it?

I think its neither liberal nor conservative. Rather, police favors the groups of people that, statistically, commit less crime. Women statistically commit less crime than men. So police favors women. Whites statistically commit less crime than blacks. So police favors Whites.

I am not saying its right or wrong. I am just drawing your attention to bigger picture in terms of what it "is".

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 9:20 pm

sly279 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I saw hundreds of them burning buildings I wouldn’t call that small

Let's talk about property damage to distract from the real issue. :roll:

You’d feel different if it was your business or home burning down. And they might been people killed inside the buildings.

Looting and burning building is disctractig from the situation, the rioters don’t care a s**t about the victim it’s just excuse for them to do what they couldn’t normally

Exactly, I totally agree.

How can *several* deaths that coming from fires be "smaller issue" than just *one* death that started it?

I wonder how the people living in Minneapolis feel about it.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 9:34 pm

QFT wrote:
aghogday wrote:
That's why i understand More in Life than the Bible And God As Well.

Saying you understand more than God is blasphemous. You can't understand more than God if God is the one Who created you. Also God is the One who created everything you claim to understand. If God created those things, God surely understands them better than you do.

aghogday wrote:
God Is Bigger than A Bible;

Its true that God didn't reveal *everything* in the Bible. For example, Jesus claimed that nobody knows when the end of the age will come, not even a son, only the father. So that is an example where the Bible expressly didn't reveal something that God claims to know.

However, that does not contradict the fact that everything that Bible DID reveal is true. If statements A and B are both true, its possible to make statement A and skip statement B -- and then what you said is still true, since you didn't negate B, you simply skipped it.

aghogday wrote:
And Remember Please;
i am only Writing A Poem;

I am glad to hear it, and I like your poetry. I just felt like there were some points that needed to be made. But otherwise your poetry is good.

aghogday wrote:
Accredited Divinity Schools Agree Jesus the Man was Illiterate and Probably Lived.

What is their evidence?

aghogday wrote:
And Even If He could Write; No Written Words Came Until Decades and More After His Death.

Holy spirit was reminding the disciples of what Jesus was saying when they were writing the Bible.

aghogday wrote:
And on Top of that; It was the 'Catholic Officials';

I agree with you that you shouldn't take other people's words for it but study it for yourself. But, by the same token, why did you refer to Bible scholars as a "proof" that Jesus was illiterate? Why is it "better" to trust Bible scholars than it is to trust Catholic officials? By the way, I am a Protestant so I don't trust Catholic officials either. I am just using it as an opportunity to show you why you shouldn't be trusting Bible scholars (since you did a bit earlier).

aghogday wrote:
Pedophile Priests From the Top of the Organization until Modern Days that came to a Decision
That Transformed A Humble Little Brown Dude Who Taught the Last are First and the Meek Inherit
the Kingdom of God On Earth Within Now; Yes, Who Changed Him Into A Myth

How do you know he said "meek will inherit the Earth"? You know it from the Bible. But then -- again from the Bible -- you also know about Him making other statements where he was describing Himself as a king (look at the parable of the talents for example). So you can't pick and choose as to which parts of the Bible you trust and which you don't. You have to look at "all" His teachings and make the best sense out of it.

aghogday wrote:
Instead of a Humble Teacher
Who Emptied His Pockets and Only went out to Teach a Lesson of Love to All for Free Living off the Kindness of
others
for
Free;

Yes He did that too. Nobody denies it. But like I said you have to look at "everything" He did, not just bits and pieces that you like.

aghogday wrote:
in Other Words, Jesus
is Truly that Dude with
No Shoes on under a Bridge (Homeless Folks);

I agree that Jesus was homeless: He said "foxes have holes, the birds of the air have nests but the Son of Man have nowhere to lay His head".

However, that doesn't imply illiterate. He had education -- as one can see from the part when He was 12 and rabbis were astounished at His knowledge.

The reason most homeless "today" are illiterate is that most of them aren't homeless by choice. But in case of Jesus, yes He was homeless by choice. So His situation is very different.

aghogday wrote:
And Not the Troll in the White House for Damned Sure For Real Now;

I don't think Donald Trump is saved. I view him as "lesser of two evils". I would rather have someone crazy like Trump than to have someone who supports abortion. And I am sure Jesus opposed abortion too -- remember the verse where He blessed the little children.

aghogday wrote:
And Yes, of course, the Brown/Black Man Who Was Crucified for NO Good
Reason at all Under A 'Bended Knee'.

Equating a mere man to Jesus is blasphemous. Just for the record, George Floyd was in prison 5 times. Killing him was still just as wrong, but he is no saint.

aghogday wrote:
Even the
Myth
of
JeSuS Is Dead
Crucified 'Suffocated' To Death NoW

Jesus rose from the death and one day He is coming back to save us from all this nightmare.

Smiles; More than the 'Idol Word God' In the Bible;
Remember, Taking 'God's Name In Vain' is
Giving God Any Name at All; As Most
Often Labels End up As Empty
Shells without any substance;
In other Words; People take them
Literally and 'God No Longer Lives';
As Shells of Words Become Idols with No Breath.
Obviously, Everything In the Bible Is not True or We
Would Still be Bound by all the Laws of the Old Testament as We Surely are not;
Remember, Jesus Did Healing on the Sabbath; Thereby, Breaking the Old Rules of the Bible.
Smiles; i surely don't take the Bible Literally; and Again some folks Spend Their Scholarly Whole
Life Studying How it came to be; i am not afraid of the Truth that it is a combined Effort of Many
Ghost Authors and Scribes; and of course With So Many Authors for really what is an Anthology
Of Poetry,
Many
Souls
Contributed
to As Many Views of Life;
There just wasn't anyone
Proficient enough to Write
An Entire Bible of Poetry on their own;
Smiles; this is no longer the case; at least
for Humans who continue to do "John 14:12";
The Bible Reflects Much of the Essence of Human Dark thru Light
in the Poetry contained within as of course Many Humans contributed
to the Story as Anthologies of Poetry come and go too. In the Story of Jesus
He said What You do to the Least By Harm or Help You do to me; again metaphor for
His Teachings; From All of the Poets Who contributed to the Story; and of course the Big
Editors, both Empires of State and Church; The Kingdom of Heaven is Within; i've already
Taken A
'Polaroid
Photo of that'
And Keep it Breathing
Within; This Truth is common
Across Most All Cultures that
Bring Art To Express this
Inner Truth iN Light;
In Other Words, again,
it's Not the Labels of God that
count; It Is whether or not God Breathes
Within Free to Be Who We aRe At Best Love of course;
From the Gospel of Thomas below that Obviously would Never
Make the Last Bible Edit Among Priests And Popes; As there would
No longer Be a Penalty for not going to Church; which basically
Means Now They would be both Out of a Job and Priestly Collars
of Status and Power; as of course that is what they thrive on Most.
Bottom Lines; We aRe Born with All We Need to Find God Within;
Top Lines again; We aRe ALL EYes of God When one Looks at
God this way as Essence;
Back to the Topic,
Here on Topic;
Generally
We Don't
Kill People on Bended Knee;
At Least Not When We Become Essence Love;
But Of course some folks are Dead of Essence, this way;
Mute of God; Empty Shells, very similar to 'Trumps and all those Minions'.

37) His disciples said to him, "When will you be visible to us,
and when shall we behold you?"
He said, "When you strip naked without being ashamed, and
take your garments and put them under your feet like little
children and tread upon them, then you will see the child of the
Living, and you will not be afraid."

Last Night Trump Incited Violence With An Historical
Quote to Encourage Shooting Folks Who Are Looting;
Those Are Human Beings; Even when they are Looting;
Those Are Human Beings With Eyes of God Just like Us;

There are two ways of Looking at Life;
'Trumps' way only has to do with 'His Life'.

Poorest
'Lives'; Yes, Souls' oF ALL;
Souls Without Love to Breathe.

Trump Shows Us Who Jesus is Not;
At least when it comes to the Love part of the Bible Story.

i surely am not going to help elect a Father of All Lies; Who will Sacrifice
Anything and Anyone to Feed His Empty Void of Soul; With what He sees:
Empty Power And Status.

There are many
Ways to take Life away;
And There Are More Humane
Ways to Treat All Human Beings With Empathy and Compassion;

Smiles; My Mother Taught me all i need to Know about that from Example;
i Never found and still do not find THAT Great of a Jesus at any Church i visit here where i live;
The Place in The Record Books for the Most Churches Per Square Mile in the United States;
Also the place that still supports a 'Real Father oF aLL Lies' by 85 Percent of the Population
As 'His' Promise came True for those Foolish Enough to be 'shot' over and over again on '5th Avenue'.

Finally; Modern Science Shows Abortion doesn't go away when it becomes Illegal.
Actually, Abortion Rates are Lowest since 1973 when 'Roe Versus Wade' went into Effect.
Planned Parenthood; overall, with effective Contraception Free And Available is what reduces Abortions
the Most; Take that
Away and More
of all concerned
Are Maimed, Permanently
Disabled and Dead; This is
where right becomes wrong;
I don't support Wrong; i Have
Common feel and sense of Love;
i also Do A Whole Lot of Research;
And Surely Will Provide Tons of Links
for Evidence; Both From What i've Learned And Who i Do.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 9:47 pm

sly279 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I saw hundreds of them burning buildings I wouldn’t call that small

Let's talk about property damage to distract from the real issue. :roll:

You’d feel different if it was your business or home burning down. And they might been people killed inside the buildings.

Looting and burning building is disctractig from the situation, the rioters don’t care a s**t about the victim it’s just excuse for them to do what they couldn’t normally

I agree that it's a distraction. It doesn't accomplish anything except helps racist people justify their racism and basically obliges the state to clampdown more aggressively than they might have otherwise. I don't disagree that at least some of the rioters have little concern for the issues.

That said; when people feel like they're being hunted on a daily basis with little to no regard for the value of their lives, and with little support and often open hostility from portions of society and little hope of achieving any sort of substantial improvement through electoral politics it's hard to just expect them to never struggle with how to express that. Resolving that institutional problem is the only way to cause the reactions to stop occurring. Telling the people impacted by this to just shut up and stop expecting it to ever end won't ever be a solution and that seems to be the message that's constantly chanted in response to any complaints about issues like this from a significant swath of the country.

It would be tragic if someone were to be killed as a result of these actions and there's enough of them with differing circumstances that we might be thinking of different examples as we bicker. It's tragic that America still has this gaping open wound that never seems to heal, but one of the factors that continues to contribute to it is the way that many police and police forces continue to interact with some communities. If they behave like an occupying force they'll be perceived as one.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 9:51 pm

QFT wrote:
By the way, regarding the issue as to whether police favors liberals or conservatives, here is a food for thought. Police is tougher on men then on women. So that aspect sound feminist, aka liberal. Yet it is tougher on blacks than on whites, so that aspect sounds conservative. So which way is it?

I think its neither liberal nor conservative. Rather, police favors the groups of people that, statistically, commit less crime. Women statistically commit less crime than men. So police favors women. Whites statistically commit less crime than blacks. So police favors Whites.

I am not saying its right or wrong. I am just drawing your attention to bigger picture in terms of what it "is".

You're oversimplifying the issue though, for starters by suggesting arresting men more often is motivated by feminism or liberalism. The demographic breakdown is going to be motivated primarily by who commits crimes, who police interact with and the biases the officers within the force hold. It's not going to be a matter of liberal or conservative political ideology, although a more narrow set of views like the belief that some people are inherently more prone to criminality based on their skin tone might.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 9:59 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
QFT wrote:

You're oversimplifying the issue though, for starters by suggesting arresting men more often is motivated by feminism or liberalism. The demographic breakdown is going to be motivated primarily by who commits crimes, who police interact with and the biases the officers within the force hold. It's not going to be a matter of liberal or conservative political ideology, although a more narrow set of views like the belief that some people are inherently more prone to criminality based on their skin tone might.

I didn't mean to say it "is" motivated by liberalism. I meant to say that one would come to a "false conclusion" that it is, if one looks at it from this kind of mindset.

The point I was trying to make is -- just like police favoring women isn't motivated by feminism -- police favoring whites isn't motivated by racism either. In both cases it is about who is less dangerous.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 10:24 pm

aghogday wrote:

Well, Jesus certainly used various names for God. And so did Moses and everyone else in the Bible.

aghogday wrote:

There are Hebrew Roots movements that believe that we *are* still bound by Old Testament laws. And I tend to agree with them (I keep those laws myself).

aghogday wrote:
Remember, Jesus Did Healing on the Sabbath; Thereby, Breaking the Old Rules of the Bible.

He didn't break the Old Testament. He broke what is called "oral laws" (or what Jesus called "traditions of men").

The thing is that Old Testament commands are very short and concise. But rabbis came up with lengthy elaborations on what they *think* these commands mean. Well, their interpretation might be wrong, yet they posed it as fact.

And the other thing is that rabbis came up with an idea that Moses didn't write everything down and the parts that he didn't write down he passed down as "oral law" which is what they claim to be teaching. But Bible never says that. This is something they just made up. In reality they were the ones who made those extra rules (in order to interpret the Bible) and attributed it to Moses. This explains why Jesus didn't like it.

The point is that, as long as you actually follow Old Testament for what it says -- as opposed to what Rabbis say it says -- Jesus will be in favor of it. In fact what you mentioned earlier about Jesus chasing the pigs into the sea is a very good example of Him trying to enforce the obedience in Old Testament law.

aghogday wrote:

Across Most All Cultures

Well, in the book of Acts they were destroying idols. So that shows that gods of other religions aren't the same as the God of Christianity.

aghogday wrote:

No longer Be a Penalty for not going to Church;

I don't think anywhere in New Testament they ever encourage penalties for not going to church.

aghogday wrote:

Thats the lie that serpent said to Eve: "you shall be as gods".

aghogday wrote:

I think this probably alludes to the reversal of what happened at the Garden of Eden. They weren't ashamed of their nakedness before they ate the fruit. So maybe in the world to come they will, again, not be ashamed of their nakedness. But that wouldn't happen until the Second Coming. And *before* the second coming you will have antichrist, and whoever follows antichrist will be thrown into hell and not given a chance to live in the world to come. So you better arm yourself against the antichrist if you want to experience what comes afterwords. And that includes being very careful not to be seduced by new age doctrines, since its quite likely that religion of antichrist will end up being new age.

aghogday wrote:

What exactly did he say?

I didn't see what he said, but I doubt he would encourage actually killing them. My guess he was talking about fake missles in order to stop them.

aghogday wrote:

And people that die in the buildings they are burning down are human beings too. So why are you saying that the life of people who are looting is more important than the life of people inside the buildings? I would assume the opposite since people inside the buildings are innocent while people that loot are not.

aghogday wrote:

Actually, Abortion Rates are Lowest since 1973 when 'Roe Versus Wade' went into Effect.
Planned Parenthood; overall, with effective Contraception Free And Available is what reduces Abortions
the Most; Take that
Away and More
of all concerned
Are Maimed, Permanently

Well, the laws against murder decrease murder rate, not increase. So why would the laws against abortion increase abortion rate?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 10:30 pm

QFT wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
QFT wrote:

I didn't mean to say it "is" motivated by liberalism. I meant to say that one would come to a "false conclusion" that it is, if one looks at it from this kind of mindset.

The point I was trying to make is -- just like police favoring women isn't motivated by feminism -- police favoring whites isn't motivated by racism either. In both cases it is about who is less dangerous.

Racism is among the factors, you really can't pretend otherwise.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 10:39 pm

QFT wrote:

Except both are actually representative of problems in the system. What can often be seen as an issue where men can be seen as more dangerous than women is just one element of the patriarchy that feminism fights against, where men are encouraged elements of showing strength is a positive element of masculinity and leads to more crime from men. That men are can be under more scrutiny now days from unnecessary violence and such may be a step towards feminism, but it does not mean the influence of patriarchy is not even stronger effect.

If feminism was a ruling aspect of law enforcement, then there would be more empathy that someone being questioned could sit and talk, not have a man push his knee on that man's neck. I continue to be confounded that people understand feminism as anti-man, and not against the forces of toxic masculinity such as excess violence, even against men, and that women get treated as just caretakers that leads to things like women getting lighter sentences for the same crimes. It is not a win for feminism that a man get more punished for the same crime than a woman because a woman is treated less seriously, or that trans-women be treated as dangerous for being assigned male at birth.

So even if you think that law enforcement actions are incidental to aspects of feminism or racism, I would push that the system actually has inbuilt racism and patriarchy built in.

Last edited by Bradleigh on 29 May 2020, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 10:44 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
snip

You win my inaugural post of the day award.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2020, 8:28 am

QFT wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Well, Jesus certainly used various names for God. And so did Moses and everyone else in the Bible.

aghogday wrote:

There are Hebrew Roots movements that believe that we *are* still bound by Old Testament laws. And I tend to agree with them (I keep those laws myself).

aghogday wrote:

He didn't break the Old Testament. He broke what is called "oral laws" (or what Jesus called "traditions of men").

The thing is that Old Testament commands are very short and concise. But rabbis came up with lengthy elaborations on what they *think* these commands mean. Well, their interpretation might be wrong, yet they posed it as fact.

And the other thing is that rabbis came up with an idea that Moses didn't write everything down and the parts that he didn't write down he passed down as "oral law" which is what they claim to be teaching. But Bible never says that. This is something they just made up. In reality they were the ones who made those extra rules (in order to interpret the Bible) and attributed it to Moses. This explains why Jesus didn't like it.

The point is that, as long as you actually follow Old Testament for what it says -- as opposed to what Rabbis say it says -- Jesus will be in favor of it. In fact what you mentioned earlier about Jesus chasing the pigs into the sea is a very good example of Him trying to enforce the obedience in Old Testament law.

aghogday wrote:

Across Most All Cultures

Well, in the book of Acts they were destroying idols. So that shows that gods of other religions aren't the same as the God of Christianity.

aghogday wrote:

No longer Be a Penalty for not going to Church;

I don't think anywhere in New Testament they ever encourage penalties for not going to church.

aghogday wrote:

Thats the lie that serpent said to Eve: "you shall be as gods".

aghogday wrote:

I think this probably alludes to the reversal of what happened at the Garden of Eden. They weren't ashamed of their nakedness before they ate the fruit. So maybe in the world to come they will, again, not be ashamed of their nakedness. But that wouldn't happen until the Second Coming. And *before* the second coming you will have antichrist, and whoever follows antichrist will be thrown into hell and not given a chance to live in the world to come. So you better arm yourself against the antichrist if you want to experience what comes afterwords. And that includes being very careful not to be seduced by new age doctrines, since its quite likely that religion of antichrist will end up being new age.

aghogday wrote:

What exactly did he say?

I didn't see what he said, but I doubt he would encourage actually killing them. My guess he was talking about fake missles in order to stop them.

aghogday wrote:

And people that die in the buildings they are burning down are human beings too. So why are you saying that the life of people who are looting is more important than the life of people inside the buildings? I would assume the opposite since people inside the buildings are innocent while people that loot are not.

aghogday wrote:

the Most; Take that
Away and More
of all concerned
Are Maimed, Permanently

Well, the laws against murder decrease murder rate, not increase. So why would the laws against abortion increase abortion rate?

"If any man's wife go aside, and commit a trespass against him ... and a man lie with her carnally, and it be hid from the eyes of her husband ... the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water ... this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot." Numbers 5:11-31

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."
Psalm 137:9

Smiles my Friend, Actually this "Old Testament Thingie" is on Topic as it is still
Taken out of the Playbook of Trump and the Dude Pressing His Knee on the Neck
of A Real Man Beneath Him as He Tries to Hide the Face of how small a Man he is
by Hiding His Hand attached to a 'String Bean Arm' in his Pocket; Same Old Testament Story.

Many Parts of the Old Testament Are JUST PURE EVIL taken from the Pens
of Other Men with 'Little Man Syndrome' Where the Only way they can approximate
being a Man is by taking the Freedoms and even Life Away from Others they pretend who are
lesser than them.

Smiles, most everyone views Poetry differently; Lessons Surely Learned by me from
Poetically Responding to Literally Thousands of Poets and Tens of Thousands of Poems
Written by Poets all around the World in the Last 81 Months; combining to make an 8.1 MiLLioN
Epic Longest Long Form Poem Bible of my own reflecting Cultures Presently and Historically around the Globe.

This is why it is futile for any two people to agree completely on any verse of the Bible; as All Words at
core are metaphor; and we all Co-Create Our Own Realities as we go; even Neuroscience Suggests we
Basically Hallucinate our realities; but of course some folks have a bit more Order than others
in terms of consistency of action and consequence in life; Some Are Flavored With Love; Some are Not.

It is also futile for any two people to paint the same picture of the story Book Character Jesus, as all
we have left of the flesh and blood of the Dude is Poetry Verse no different than all the Poems
i have poetically responded to in the Last 81 Months; and all 8.1 MiLLioN Words that come from that.

Dance Isn't Nearly as confusing; 13,226 Miles in the Same 81 months is much easier for folks to understand;
but still it may excite one Woman into Frenzy of Joy in a Dance Hall; and terrify another more Closed
Minded Person who thinks i may Kill someone in Public by Dancing In Public; on the other hand;
there are Hi-5's by folks who Get What Freedom And Self-Authenticity really means; anything
but group think and act.

The Old Testament is Rife with Toxic Patriarchy and basically Toxic Patriarchy is
Humanity without the Gold of Human Empathy Compassion, and Love in Grace of Balance;
Regulating Emotions and Integrating Senses in Peace And Harmony as a Lifelong Practice.

Without That Foundation You Get President's
Who Incite Greater Strife in Riots by adding
Shooting into the Mix With Looting on Twitter.

Without That Foundation You Get Sick
Cops; Who Sadistically Get pleasure in
Torturing Men Who Stand Broad and Tall
Beyond Any Measure of a Man they will ever be.

But on the other Hand; there are some Cops who
Are Real Heroes; the Ones who retain what it takes
to truly Protect and Serve; Human Empathy, Compassion
And Love that is The Flower that is not Subsumed with Thorns
As The Rose Dies Never To Rise Again in this Life; the ultimate effect
is Human Misery And Suffering for all who come across this Path away from Humanity.

Trump Embodies all of what is Horrible about the Human Condition.

Sadly That Cop is Just another Minion of Toxic Patriarchy as were all
His Counterparts Who Stood By doing nothing; As That Day No Hero of Love exercised Breath.

There is a Reason Why Superman And Batman and Other Super Heroes
Wear Man Panties And Leg Tights; They Are Not Ashamed of the Love That
Holds Their 'Biceps' Up; At best they never have to Use a Fist; again at best
They Love Their Way Through Life With Kindness and Respect Toward Others.

All it takes to Break the Chain of
Violence, Suffering, and Misery More;
Is Just one Breath of Human In the Home of Love.

Smiles; the Old Bible Is Dusty, Antiquated and
Full of contradictions and again as referenced above;
Just pure evil; doing 'John 14:12' isn't even A Challenge.

So that is why i do
both More and
Less.

Here are a couple
of Improved Verses for the day.

Let Love Breathe Your
Freedom Always Now
Fall in Love With Life
Romance Every Grain
Of Sand Below Above
SMiLes i
Hear
Your Thirst
For Life Always
Stay Hungry For
Breath Living Love...

Is It Still Up...
Never Take Your
Christmas Tree Down
Color It More Within
Now... Sadly So Many
Have Never
Heard
Or Exercised
This Heaven
Within In Fact
Some Still
Wait
For Only
A Dirt Nap
With No Tree At All

Second Part of Comment Provided Below:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2020, 8:28 am

Second Part of Comment:

With A Song As Metaphor too...

i still Meet Folks Like that
Little Man Cop With Little Man
Syndrome now in the Deep South as
i practice a Mix of Ballet and Martial Arts
Dancing this 13,226 Miles of Public Dance In Trump Town
USA Where the 'Size of the Four Wheel Drive Makes the Man'.

When i was 12, and Very Androgynous Looking; Often Called
Both a Girl and Threatened for Smiling as boys don't get to do that
in First Baptist Land in the Deep south; called The F Word And Not
Fred; Christian Soldier Boys Marching on; i learned all about what Toxic
Patriarchy is first Hand; Fortunately my Law Enforcement Father who did
it for 46 Years as the Longest Working Deputy Sheriff in Florida by News
Paper Report Left at age 3; As otherwise i could have ended Up Just Like Him;
As Environment Plays such a Big Role in who we come to be; he was very Racist;
And there was the day we Met someone very respected who was Black who told us
how he interacted
with Black
Folks
On the
Job; Second hand
of course but usually
i can tell when someone
tells the truth; i will never
call myself a Son of Man; Woman of Love, Yes.

Anyway; as the proof shows on Youtube; i do Leg
Press all the way Now close to 60 Next Saturday
the 6th of June, 1340 Pounds, 12 Reps very slowly, 100 Seconds
at a 90 Degree Angle On You Tube; Not Unlike Bugs Bunny;
when a little Man is trying to prove he is not a little man when
i am Public Dancing at 240 Pounds so Graceful Like A Butterfly with Wings;
i just whip
out all
6 inches
of Smart Phone
And Show Him
What the end of one
of my Martial Art Kicks
Would Feel Like at the End of His Life.

They go on their Merry way
as their Four Wheel Drive Lover
is waiting for them; and my
Beautiful
Wife
is just
Waiting to make me Happy.

There are reasons why Humans do what they do.

All i had to see was that Cop's Body Language to
See the HIStory
of His Life:

Toxic
Patriarchy;
The Stone that
Crushes A Skull of Love;
All That's Left is Living Bones.

There is no Hero Without Empathy, Compassion, and Love.
There is No Man; There is No Woman; There is not even any In Between;
There is No 'Human'
And there
Surely
Is No
'God of Love'
Breathing Within;
This is what God is Dead REALLY Means.

And Yes of course the Folks Who are Not
Peacefully Protesting And Are Destroying
the Livelihood Of Others have a similar Problem;

There isn't Much Separating That Cop With A Bended Knee From them;
And of course by the same 'Token'; that applies To Others with the same Mentality
of
'Might
Makes Right';
Live By The 'Loot'
Die by the 'Loot'
of course
that
includes
Looting any
Freedoms of Other
Folks With Harm; there
is A Greater Way of Life: Love.

But Again, if my Father Had Stayed
There is the Real Potential i could
have wore A 'Bended Knee Badge' too;
This Makes
Forgiveness,
Mending
And
Healing
of Soul With Love
A Greatest Way to Breathe.

'Feral Cats' 'Who' Kill For a Living with NO MERCY WILL Become
'Lap Cats'; Perhaps there is some glimmer of Hope somewhere for 'Trumps'.

Or maybe
They never
Had a Mother,
Sister, or Wife like me.

There is a 'Devil' in all of Us.
The Solution is to Master our
Shadow (Masculine) with Love (Divine Feminine)
Never Fearing Wearing Super Man Panties and Tights.

i make this Point Wearing Less;
But it is also only a Poem for those who 'See' IT;
As That Applies to Verse 37 From the Gospel of Thomas.

It seems very likely the 'Real Jesus' Was Just A Naturist who Saw God as Nature too;

'That God' Is Naked And Free from 'CuLTuRaL Clothes; ViRuS of Human'; Hiding Love
Deepest Down High;

Looting The Rest of
Nature As the
Most Ignorant Riot of All;
Sadly Most of Us Don't Realize
it of Course; Definition oF iGnorance;
Veils Hidden From Truth iN Light. Yes,
This is More Than a Twitter Breath; But We Got Huuuuge Problems too..;)

And Back to the Abortion thingie; Science Doesn't Lie; Where Abortion
Is Not Legal, there is More Human Suffering And Misery in Terms
of Maiming, Permanent Disability, and Death; Abortion is Part
of Mammal Nature; And as Long as we are Classically Evolved
As We are Now; Making it illegal makes it less humane.

Again;
Either We Can AND WILL
Do It A Humane way;
or Might Makes Right as Wrong;
It's no Different than a Knee on a Black Man's Neck.

If You've ever really suffered in Life; as of course i have
with the Worst Pain Known to Humankind from Wake to Sleep
Shut-in for 66 Months; Yes, assessed literally as worse than the Real Torture
of Crucifixion; Type Two Trigeminal Neuralgia; You Learn the lesson of least
harm AS MERCY; You don't
Keep Your
Knee
on someone's
Neck when they say they
can't breathe; And No; You don't
take the livelihood of someone else
away to make a Point that will be made better with Love;
Or find another 'Bugs Bunny' Who Can; And Will Without Destruction;
And on Top of that there are no Catholic Peaceful Protests Hidden with
Coat Hangers in Back
Alleys;

Don't
Dig
A Deeper
Hole of Hell.

Sadly; there doesn't Seem to be
Any Politicians SmART Enough to
Express it in this Way With Art;
That's
not
Surprising;
as at core most
Folks become Politicians for Power
And Status Never Feeling Freedom of Art Within.

i guess there is Hope as George W. Bush Paints Picture of Puppy Dogs Now;

Only if Before... Could have Saved Another 100,000 or so Brown Lives.... 'over THere'...

The Value of Art: Life.

Please Understand This is my 'Riot' (Rite)...
i promise i won't Harm anyone; Just
Scroll by, if it is much too Large to See; not unlike my Dance...

"Do You Know Me Really Know Me"
"It's Not my Responsibility"
No Matter What Size of Breath i am Naked EYes of God

Holy Sacred Creative Spirit is Real And Surely
Not Limited to Only 'One Cover of A Book';
The Same Applies to Love and the Rest
of Nature Real; Some Folk Believe
They Will Imprison IT (God) in Smaller
or Larger Sizes of 'Breath' They Never Will For It (God) is Free

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2020, 11:29 am

sly279 wrote:

The white conservative would feel different if it was their father or son or brother who was shot. The white conservative struggles to show concern for police violence because he knows on some level that the police are on his side. The police in this country are far less concerned with justice and supposedly constitutionally-guaranteed rights than they are with protecting the property of those privileged enough to have it. If a black man is killed by police, the conservative frets for his property. They fret for their property and others' and treat damage to property as evidence of "both sides" being at fault. They do this regardless of if anyone is actually harmed during the protests and riots they decry. Killing American citizens =/= blocking traffic and burning storefronts. The former is a result of institutional racism. The latter is a result of infuriated Americans who actually care if the government kills its citizens. Property is replaceable. The lives of those killed by police are not.
And I say again: American police are either dangerously racist or dangerously incompetent. But they do not threaten the conservative's property, so why make such a big deal about it?

QFT wrote:

Police being harder on men than on women is a feminist issue. Contrary to what 99% of conservatives I've talked to believe, feminism is about creating equality for the sexes. This absolutely includes inequality as it affects men. Cops do not target women less because they are somehow less predisposed to commit crimes. They sure as hell don't target women less because they're feminists. Cops do not target women because cops are mostly men, and we live in a society where women are considered inherently less violent and more innocent. The idea that feminists only care about women's rights is an infuriatingly widespread misconception that even many misandrist "feminists" believe.

QPT wrote:

It is absolutely conservative. The police have always been on the conservative side because they have always been on the propertied side, the side of the capitalist wealthy. The police were the ones who enforced de jure racism then and de facto racism now. They uphold the plantation-owner's hold on his slaves then and they uphold the private prison-owner's hold on his slaves now. (Mass incarceration is a means of providing the latter with a slave workforce). Police favor those who are white, Christian, and conservative. There are exceptions, but that is the rule. Police overlook the crimes of the white man while overpolicing and terrorizing black communities. If you are a racist cop and you believe blacks necessarily commit more crimes than whites, then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. (It also ignores that most violent crime in this country is committed by whites, in and out of uniform).
Crime seems disproportionate among the black community to the white man as a result of a chain of self-perpetuating racism that goes back hundreds of years: The black man is inferior -> the black man is less than human, an animal -> the black man is dangerous -> the black man is undesirable in our communities -> the black man is undesirable as a prospective employee -> the black man is predisposed to unemployment and poverty -> (poverty is one of the greatest predictors of crime, but don't tell the capitalist that) -> police throughout this country's history believe these racist things -> police treat black men as more dangerous than white men, inferior to white men -> black men are policed with more "scrutiny" than white men -> those *convicted* of crimes are disproportionately black -> the black community needs to be cracked down on by the police to maintain "law and order" -> black men are policed with more "scrutiny" than white men -> those *convicted* of crimes are disproportionately black -> etc. etc.
The police are not rational in their disproportionate targeting of black men. The basis for it is racist, cyclical, and self-sustaining. This is why a career in law enforcement is so appealing to this country's white supremacists. There are police officers who do not consciously think all of the things I've listed, but they are all nonetheless caught up in the cycle. And their more consciously racist colleagues violently suppress any scrutiny of the police because they know what the public will uncover if they did deep enough and they fear they will not be able to keep using their position to do what started all this to begin with. Killing and enslaving black Americans.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2020, 5:30 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

The white conservative would feel different if it was their father or son or brother who was shot. The white conservative struggles to show concern for police violence because he knows on some level that the police are on his side. The police in this country are far less concerned with justice and supposedly constitutionally-guaranteed rights than they are with protecting the property of those privileged enough to have it. If a black man is killed by police, the conservative frets for his property. They fret for their property and others' and treat damage to property as evidence of "both sides" being at fault. They do this regardless of if anyone is actually harmed during the protests and riots they decry. Killing American citizens =/= blocking traffic and burning storefronts. The former is a result of institutional racism. The latter is a result of infuriated Americans who actually care if the government kills its citizens. Property is replaceable. The lives of those killed by police are not.

That's where I would disagree, some folks pour their lifeblood into a store, then to see it looted and ruined, and justify that in any way, is anarchy. I believe in law and order, and order is never going to be as perfect as everyone wants, because why? because people are human and imperfect, including police, and police have to use force, and sometimes they get it wrong. There is always going to be a killing, that won't change in this violent country of 300 million where people are riding around with pistols.

Back in the day there was a lot more police brutality, people just don't remember, and police got away with it too, there were no bodycams and no videos, things did not make the news. Detectives beat the crap out of suspects to get confessions. Nowadays, there is camera footage and big headlines from any brutality, and police lose their job at a minimum, or get prosecuted also and go to jail. That is huge progress but no one is happy about it, instead they want to riot and destroy things because they hate their country. Spoiled brats that know nothing about history, don't appreciate how much things have improved from the past.

You got bad apples in any profession. Root them out, fire/prosecute as needed, but people that are rioting, if the military needs to be called out, it is ready to do the job. Martial law needs to be in effect when riots take place, strict curfews.

The police are accepting applications, but I don't see any of the protesters lining up to join and make things better. It's a tough job, not many liberals want to dodge bullets and fists for a living and tussle with meth-heads. You expect police to deal with mentally ill, homeless, drug addicts and overdoses then also all the crime, it is not a pretty scene. Police are the country's social workers, child care advocates, homeless helpers, drug abuse prevention and then all the crime and domestic violence.

Anytime the police do something right, no one hears about it, no one cares, the news gets buried, it does not suit anybody's agenda. And the police do something right most of the time, just read your local police blotter, I bet you don't know half the stuff they are dealing with, hint: it is not arresting pot-smokers or crashing parties.

One bad apple, the whole world hears about that and nothing else, and it becomes the excuse for anarchy, looting, arson and beating up wh***y.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2020, 7:33 pm

Gentleman Argentum wrote:
Back in the day there was a lot more police brutality, people just don't remember, and police got away with it too, there were no bodycams and no videos, things did not make the news. Detectives beat the crap out of suspects to get confessions. Nowadays, there is camera footage and big headlines from any brutality, and police lose their job at a minimum, or get prosecuted also and go to jail. That is huge progress but no one is happy about it, instead they want to riot and destroy things because they hate their country. Spoiled brats that know nothing about history, don't appreciate how much things have improved from the past.

Video footage can hold some police account in cases, and through it have been finding things like police officers planting drugs on black people so they can get arrested and footage that showed that a police officer acted hasty in going for his gun to shoot some black guy down. But there have also been a number of cases where police officers would turn off their bodycam, plant the evidence, and then turn it on and show up. That they can still get away with pretty much murder by saying that they feared for their life, which apparently casted enough doubt for the courts to let them go regardless of what the footage showed.

Two of the most recent cases that in sighted these riots were of a police officer and ex-police officer on footage clearly killing a black man completely unnecessarily, and the law decided to not to arrest either of the people in these cases, let alone fairly convict them. Video released to the general public has created the outcry to actually have these white men that killed black men for no reason, be actually arrested at least, but it is ridiculous that it takes this public outcry for that to happen. Can you imagine the cases that are also happening that just are not having video released to the public and or less explicit but should still be pretty clear evidence of police brutality?

Maybe police brutality used to be worse, but it is still happening where if they are not trained to be scared of a black man, they are being hired while holding implicit biases, and white right-wingers would like to pretend it is not happening. So much so that when a protestor tries to take a knee as a part of non-violent protests they act like he is sitting on the flag, making things overly political, they won't listen. If they actually cared about non-violent protests, then they would have listened to the people that took the knee, rather than ignore until people had enough after the police took a knee to their throats. Everyone who ignored or called for Kaepernick to be fired, is complicit that people felt that they had to do these violent protests to be heard.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2020, 9:50 pm

Maybe we should change the laws to where anyone who isn’t a white, straight, cis, Christian male should be above the law and even the slightest criticism of those groups should be considered hate speech.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!