Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 10:23 am

well have appt today .. hopefully this will be actual treatment appt , and not just another interveiw. :?
Procedures and equipment seems to have changed since the time of my first clinical trial . That I was in .
From things have read .. this will be a interesting day ,, But in the past , had found it took mutiple treatments to get desired effects ,, Am going to miss not having coffee for awhile or at least not caffinated coffee . Almost afraid of what might be results of this :roll: ,, last time very positive . But that was over 14 yrs ago . Fingers are crossed . if nothing else wish me luck . :salut:
This is for treatment resistant depression. Somes people got it much worse than others , If you have any questions as i go through this ? please feel free to ask . 8-O :?: :?:
Revolent questions will be addressed ,, as i go through this magnetic brain zapping experience :scratch: :shaking2: :compress: :hic:

where ever you go ,there you are

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 2:15 pm

Please keep us informed as to how it goes and how you are feeling.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 5:40 pm

update insurance did not go through sat there for 2 hours before they invited me in ...
Doctor claimed he had a eididict ( photographic memory) turns out i had to remind him of issues to trigger his memory .. he was the psyche doc in charge . So got home , finally found the authorization in my mailbox ...augh .. all that wait and no treatment . tried to sleep in their waiting room as three people after me went in , after i arrived, plus several hours.
So we are on hold again . not expecting big things for first treatment. but have high hopes.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 7:08 pm

Oh ... FUDGMONKEYS!!

:x

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2020, 10:10 pm

Last time you had TNS, what were the side effects?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2020, 10:17 pm

what happened to my reply? i posted . no negative effects.. all positive , like veiwing life in high definition. after 4 th treatment , glass of life was half full as oppose to being half empty .
previous version of this reply went into more detail .

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 4:48 pm

Dear Jakki - so glad to hear that your previous response to this treatment has been so positive. Sorry to hear of the hold hold up with that appointment, but wish you all the best with this treatment. xx

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 7:09 pm

think a woman running this place behind the scenes has issues with me,, just a feeling more than anything obvious , just her atitude ,, she did not re schedule appt before i left , little odd.i think.
hopefully,am wrong .