Advice on how to date as a young Aspie woman? Or resources?

Page 4 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2020, 11:24 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Footsie is very explicitly sexual.

Isn't most romance? :lol:

Lol. Aan just told you when a woman plays footsie with him it's sexual.

What even is "romance", but a polite term for sexual?

This is the difference between men and women. Men assess women on how much they want to sleep with them. Women want to be loved.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 12:09 am

Whale_Tuune wrote:
Any good resources on flirting styles?

This are the common initial ways I know that most women signal their interrest.

Normal initial signals of interest:
- Stroking the hair behind the right ear if it's towards him
- Giving the guy a short friendly smile or keeping of a short eye contact of more then a second
(Without keeping staring at him if he isn't interested in eye contact as well.)
- Open smile and eye contact while talking to a guy
- Touching the hand near to him or once they are reaching him something
(e.g. as money as a cashier when touching him isn't really required)
- Staying very near to the guy

Common more direct approaches of women towards some few more attractive guys:
- Hitting a guy with the shoulder or one of the boobs while passing him. Nearly all women do.
Some girls do this with both boobs or or even rubbing their whole body a bit against him
or even around him for letting him know that they feel very attracted of him.
- Leaning with the back against a guy. Some also rub the body a bit against him.
- Just 'accidentally' bumping against him (some do it repeatedly if they crush a bit)

Last edited by quite an extreme on 05 Jun 2020, 12:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 12:20 am

hurtloam wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

This is the difference between men and women. Men assess women on how much they want to sleep with them. Women want to be loved.

Romance is like when giving red flowers - that’s not sexual.
Footsie on the other hand...

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 1:35 am

hurtloam wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Can’t people want Both?
In my experience the most women I’ve messaged have always got sexually before I wanted.Though it feels to me they were just using me for temporary sexual fun :(

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 1:39 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Wouldn’t it depend on the type of footsie.
Just like light touching depending on how and were can be flirting or sexual

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 1:58 am

Well it is hard to say...what are you even intersted in?

At least for me one idea has been trying to find people of a kind of simular interest. I admit I got lucky, after I had some failed meet ups with guys. LIke it was fun at first till it turned out they just wanted the sex but weren't intrested in anything long term as in didn't want to be my boyfriend.

But after one of those experiences that had left a sour taste for me, my now current Long term boyfriend had sent me a messege. I was quite butthurt and kind of bothered about my last attempt, cause that guy seemed like he really liked me...cause before I even met him in person he kept bugging me about when we would get to see each other. So IDK I figured he really liked me specifically, but looking back it was probably what he said to all the girls on that site he interacted with. So yeah I went to meet with him, had sex on the first date(IDK for some reason I thought he really liked something about me) specifically on my profile but turned out it was just a couple of one night stands to him. LIke cause after one meet up where we couldn't have sex because I informed him I was having my period but i thought maybe we had something so he'd just like to hang out maybe even if we couldn't have sex. But that is when he sent me back that he didn't think we could have anything long term but I was welcome to come back and give him sex one last time. I responded to that with alrighty than....and blocked the number and put him out of my mind for the most part like what the f*ck you just basically broke up with me while pretending on the dating site you actually wanted a girlfriend I had even accidently left a hat at his place, but after sending him 'alrighty then' I didn't even want to ask about coming buy to get my hat....like my feelings of never wanting to see that as*hole again overrideed my feelings about trying to get the hat back.

So IDk maybe someday he can give a cute chick he meets that hat and pretend its a caring gift from him...when its really a hat of one of his quickly rejected sex partners who he just didn't want to bother with once he actually met her in person but couldn't say that untill after we had sex at least 3 times. Like yeah maybe before we had sex you might have mentioned you wernet actually intersted at all.

But yeah so when my current boyfriend had sent me a message, I was upset still about all that. So I didn't respond for like a month. And once I was feeling a bit better mentally and thought I could start looking into dating again I remembered his message I had read while I was still upset and just was too unsure of involving myself with another guy. So I didn't respond to him until like a month after he had messaged me...so I even said like 'Hey maybe you found someone else by now, but if you're still looking and still want to meet me then we can do that' I mean I figured it was too late and he must have already found someone else, but I really liked his message so I figured I'd take a plunge and see if he was still interested after a whole month from when he intially sent the message. Turned out he was, nothing had worked out with any of the other girls he went out with so he was still available and was happy to get my response. And well 5 years later we are still a couple with no intents of breaking up.

And OMG sorry if my spellcheck is causing me to say stuff wrong...its message...right?

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 2:41 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I agree. I'd be pissed off if someone played footsie with me on our dates rather than flirting.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 3:40 am

sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Footsie is not just an accidental foot-to-foot touch; at least this is not what it means.

It means "I want my foot to reach your cock....ohhhh; let's f**k". :lol:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 4:14 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Footsie is not just an accidental foot-to-foot touch; at least this is not what it means.

Footies for most people is rubbing your foot on another’s foot.
Yes if they’re rubbing their foot on your crotch that’s equal. But wouldn’t that be crotchie :lol:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 4:34 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Ok this isn't your sexual fantasy/face of boo footsie thread, this is someone elses thread for asking for advice not for face of boos bragging about all his sexual adventures thread. If you want to start a thread about footsies than well, no one is stopping you. But why are you hijacking this particular thread to talk about your footsie obsesion? With all dure respect I do not think the O.P was asking about footsie advice.

Like its fine if you hate women, but you don't have to hijack every thread a woman posts to make it about yourself.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 4:49 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Ok this isn't your sexual fantasy/face of boo footsie thread, this is someone elses thread for asking for advice not for face of boos bragging about all his sexual adventures thread. If you want to start a thread about footsies than well, no one is stopping you. But why are you hijacking this particular thread to talk about your footsie obsesion? With all dure respect I do not think the O.P was asking about footsie advice.

Like its fine if you hate women, but you don't have to hijack every thread a woman posts to make it about yourself.

You really are low. I know what you're trying to do.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 4:50 am

sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Footies for most people is rubbing your foot on another’s foot.
Yes if they’re rubbing their foot on your crotch that’s equal. But wouldn’t that be crotchie :lol:

I know what footsie means, but it's still very sexual; for one footsie is done with bare/in-sock foot.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 4:52 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

Oh, hello Miss. Racist.

You should check your pot's quality.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 5:20 am

Sweetleaf perhaps it's time to dial it down a notch and recognise that your emotions that normally act as a guide are dulled.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 5:56 am

I like “Thatweirdgrrl”—but she misinterpreted what I said.

I like flirting, but not the really overt type.

I take exception when someone says men only evaluate women based on the desire to sleep with them. That’s an absolute generalization and an incorrect one. I don’t evaluate women that way. Only idiot men evaluate women that way.

I was the type of guy that was willing to wait for marriage before I made love to a woman of my dreams.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2020, 5:58 am

Sweetleaf is not a racist. She had incorrect notions, and when presented with the correct notions, realized the folly of those notions.