Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2020, 9:08 pm

Dang...Micheal Jackson looks disturbing enough in that pic of him. But that [ancient Egyptian?] doppelganger of him is disturbing wrapped in eerie!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2020, 9:13 pm

MJ was also a time traveller in ancient Egypt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2020, 9:20 pm

I believe it!
He probably crossed paths with the B 52s somewhen/where back then in the third millennium BC!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2020, 10:07 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Or: Greta’s image could have been superimposed over the actual face of the girl in the picture.

Or: Maybe not :P

Well, yeah.
But whotf cares? :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2020, 10:10 pm

MaxE wrote:
Pepe wrote:

This is the result of some clandestine cloning experiments that took place in Canada. Not as successful as hoped.

She is a cutie.
We need as many as they can clone. :mrgreen:

One for every lonely single aspie guy in the world. :wink:

I love belko61
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2020, 10:21 pm

Pepe wrote:

Orphan Black - good show.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2020, 11:27 pm

cyberdad wrote:
The universe is truly strange.

These two identical dopplegangers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_370DhsvQGI
"We clicked instantly, and just like my second doppelganger, she not only looked exactly like but also acted like me," Geaney said. "It was like watching myself. Our facial expressions are exactly the same, our eyes and nose crinkle the same way, we smile the same and she also talks with her hands just like me."

Despite almost being twins the DNA test for the pair are have no genetic connection at all??

that is just an extremely common phenotype. saw thousands of them when i lived in southern CA

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2020, 2:53 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

"We clicked instantly, and just like my second doppelganger, she not only looked exactly like but also acted like me," Geaney said. "It was like watching myself. Our facial expressions are exactly the same, our eyes and nose crinkle the same way, we smile the same and she also talks with her hands just like me."

Despite almost being twins the DNA test for the pair are have no genetic connection at all??

that is just an extremely common phenotype. saw thousands of them when i lived in southern CA

If you watch the youtube video they do like twins. But I think in the random assortment of genes that make up people's faces/bodies it's possible to get dopplegangers. In the case of these two girls one's DNA is predominantly Irish while the other is French/scandanvain.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2020, 5:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

If you watch the youtube video they do like twins. But I think in the random assortment of genes that make up people's faces/bodies it's possible to get dopplegangers. In the case of these two girls one's DNA is predominantly Irish while the other is French/scandanvain.

It shows how "Un-Special" the human race is, in my book.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2020, 5:59 am

I'm starting to think Elon Musk has the right idea that humans need to colonise other planets, nothing like space travel to iron out the crinkles in humans

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2020, 6:01 am

I’ve always wanted us to colonize Mars.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2020, 6:08 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Or: Greta’s image could have been superimposed over the actual face of the girl in the picture.

If so its a remarkable job. Am not an expert in Photoshop, but it seems amazing to me that they found a picture of Greta facing exactly the right direction, with her eyes pointed in exactly the right direction- so it looks just like she was looking at the pan in front of her, and then momentarily glanced into the camera by moving her eyes more than moving her face. The lighting and shadows are just right. They seamlessly stuck her face under that hat. And that kid in the floppy hat behind her is an example of incredibly good "casting" because he looks just right to be her sibling.He has just the right amount of resemblance to the girl in the picture to have come from the same parents, but he is not a clone of her (ie they obviously didnt just use Greta's face for both of them). Central casting could not have done a better job of finding an actor to play her brother.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2020, 6:10 am

I’ve seen this sort of thing accomplished.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2020, 6:15 am

I’ve never met anybody who looks precisely like me—though I’ve seen people who look somewhat similar.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2020, 7:24 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

If so its a remarkable job. Am not an expert in Photoshop, but it seems amazing to me that they found a picture of Greta facing exactly the right direction, with her eyes pointed in exactly the right direction- so it looks just like she was looking at the pan in front of her, and then momentarily glanced into the camera by moving her eyes more than moving her face. The lighting and shadows are just right. They seamlessly stuck her face under that hat. And that kid in the floppy hat behind her is an example of incredibly good "casting" because he looks just right to be her sibling.He has just the right amount of resemblance to the girl in the picture to have come from the same parents, but he is not a clone of her (ie they obviously didnt just use Greta's face for both of them). Central casting could not have done a better job of finding an actor to play her brother.

I think the girl in the picture is from a settler family, likely the father is involved in gold mining. Why would would it be fake?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2020, 7:34 pm

yes. The link says it from the Yukon Gold Rush- which I think is the same thing as "the Klondike Gold Rush".. A family of prospectors panning for gold on the Yukon River in Alaska. Seems authentic to me. But Krafty leans towards thinking that its photoshopped.