Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

kaiouti12
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Jun 2020, 3:51 am

I'm looking for others to play games with, I don't know what I'm doing so just post here with some details about your gaming self like usernames and a bit about yourself, what games you like playing multiplayer/teaming and such.

For me, Terraria, Planetside 2, Fallout 76 and Fortnite (sorta)

Im late 20's, Male.

Scifi/Fantasy lean: Sci-Fi

preferred POV: Third Person

region: australia

Extra: also I might be interested in adding for chess.com if applicable to you.

FEEL FREE to make up your own features and traits here, like favorite color or number etc;

It might be better if steam id's and such are sent via pm if thats okay. Here will be for just interest/s

edit: oh yeah no mic for me

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 11:25 pm

If anyone wants my usernames/friend codes for anything they can PM me.

Games with online multiplayer features I have are Animal Crossing New Horizons and New Leaf, Pokemon Ultra Moon, Terraria, and Smash Ultimate. I play games casually though so I'm basically trash at anything that isn't like Animal Crossing. lmao

I also prefer fantasy games, and don't really care about the POV of a game. I probably wont use mics on games unless I get to know someone well, but I am trying to get over that.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2020, 4:14 pm

I have a PS4 pro, and a PC with both steam and epic accounts. I like third person shooters, action RPGs and Starcraft 1. I also play scrabble/words with friends and are probably the only games I am competitive at. I would be open to playing other shooters or most other games that don't cost me too much. I am just a casual gamer these days, I don't have the dexerity in my hands I used to have. I have a mic but I have never used discord before, so I guess I could learn how to use that if that was important to whomever wants to play games with me. Msg me if you want to, I don't much of a life so I am pretty much free to play anytime that works with you. :D