Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2020, 10:31 pm

There’s two versions one with a disc and one that’s digital only.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 3:21 pm

Justseems there’s no other gamers on wp.

enz
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 3:51 pm

I watched a 22 minute recap on the ps5 the new horizons game looks my favourite.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 12:06 am

sly279 wrote:

The PS5 reveal sucked IMO. Nothing really looked "next gen", the showcase was limited to 1080p and 30fps. To me, the games are more important than the hardware. I thought it was a joke seeing GTA V being ported to a 3rd console generation. TLOU2 looks better than the games they show cased, of which the few that looked decent there was very little actual game play shown.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 4:33 am

enz wrote:
I watched a 22 minute recap on the ps5 the new horizons game looks my favourite.

I’m looking forward to it I was hoping it’d be a launch game.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 4:38 am

Noca wrote:
sly279 wrote:

The PS5 reveal sucked IMO. Nothing really looked "next gen", the showcase was limited to 1080p and 30fps. To me, the games are more important than the hardware. I thought it was a joke seeing GTA V being ported to a 3rd console generation. TLOU2 looks better than the games they show cased, of which the few that looked decent there was very little actual game play shown.

Yeah the gta5 was stupid but plenty of people play it and it makes rockstar millions and millions every month, so makes sense they’d jump on doing ps5 copy to make more sales and keep that shark card money rolling in.
Horizon dawn looked great. But I don’t care about graphics. I would prefer fast or no load times over 4K graphics or faster FPS. I’d been fine with my standard depth tv if the PS4 didn’t only have hdmi.
I’m sure ps5 and Xbox series x will also get skyrim. I won’t buy it again thoug. Bought it on ps3,360,ps4, and switch. Paid $40-60 each time.
Stray looks interesting if it’s cheap. I’m nit into racing games or ratchet and clank.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 10:20 am

sly279 wrote:

Depends on what kind of gamer. I’m a casual gamer so nothing I do in games in complex or requires a lot of skill.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 4:11 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Depends on what kind of gamer. I’m a casual gamer so nothing I do in games in complex or requires a lot of skill.

I’m a casual gamer. I just meant hardly anyone posts here.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 4:29 pm

sly279 wrote:
Noca wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Yeah the gta5 was stupid but plenty of people play it and it makes rockstar millions and millions every month, so makes sense they’d jump on doing ps5 copy to make more sales and keep that shark card money rolling in.
Horizon dawn looked great. But I don’t care about graphics. I would prefer fast or no load times over 4K graphics or faster FPS. I’d been fine with my standard depth tv if the PS4 didn’t only have hdmi.
I’m sure ps5 and Xbox series x will also get skyrim. I won’t buy it again thoug. Bought it on ps3,360,ps4, and switch. Paid $40-60 each time.
Stray looks interesting if it’s cheap. I’m nit into racing games or ratchet and clank.
I heard the PS5's NVME SSD is supposed to be revolutionary, at least for PS5 exclusive games. I already put a SSD in my PS4 Pro, I wouldn't have bought it otherwise. I can't stand loading screens, they drive me nuts.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2020, 12:10 pm

will probably stick with sony after seeing they’re redoing “demon’s souls” as an exclusive, but the ps4 has been rather underwhelming requiring the ps3 alongside it this entire time to make it feel to have a full rounded library.

they really should restore backward compatibility, at least through the blu-ray disc ps3 titles... it’s disappointing to know the machines aren’t built to last, and that favorite games like the ninja gaiden series, that are still trapped on the ps3, are likely too niche difficult for profitable remasters.

the next xbox supposedly being backward compatible is a seriously enviable selling point, even if through buggy emulation(not sure how it’s done).

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2020, 1:29 pm

sly279 wrote:
Noca wrote:
sly279 wrote:

What about VR edition mobile edition and toaster edition.

asuraswe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jul 2020, 4:56 am

I really hope that they will release some cool RPG:s