Equivalent of being a fat girl?

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 3:12 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Yes I think I understand the analogy but girls are far more harsh on dating a shorter man compared to males and fat girls.

In my opinion fat girls can always find a thin husband. Short men very rarely find a taller wife.

But I am average height so better to have a short guy comment, pretty sure Kraftie will chime in with his successful dating stories :lol:

So true I mostly see fat women with thin husbands, bfs or dates, I’ve rarely seen fat guys with thin women. Can’t even think of one actually. Speaking of my area not everywhere.
Mean I’ve seen plenty of rich or famous fat guys with models gfs.

Probably why even fat women won’t date me.

I remember this 6’8” woman on dating site who demanded she’d only date guys taller then her and was upset with nit finding anyone to date.
Not too many 7 feet tall guys around my city.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 7:06 pm

Yep. I’m a short guy, just under 5 foot 5. My girlfriends have either been around my height, or a bit shorter. I once dated a girl 5 foot 11.

There are some women who want a tall man...but many really don’t care about height all that much.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 7:15 pm

sly279 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Yes I think I understand the analogy but girls are far more harsh on dating a shorter man compared to males and fat girls.

In my opinion fat girls can always find a thin husband. Short men very rarely find a taller wife.

But I am average height so better to have a short guy comment, pretty sure Kraftie will chime in with his successful dating stories :lol:

So true I mostly see fat women with thin husbands, bfs or dates, I’ve rarely seen fat guys with thin women. Can’t even think of one actually. Speaking of my area not everywhere.
Mean I’ve seen plenty of rich or famous fat guys with models gfs.

Probably why even fat women won’t date me.

I remember this 6’8” woman on dating site who demanded she’d only date guys taller then her and was upset with nit finding anyone to date.
Not too many 7 feet tall guys around my city.

Actually a couple of good points there Sly.
1, You are right, fat guys have no chance with girls who are < fat, so if you are short and fat male you are screwed.
2, Tall women often stay single because they complain there's no available men taller than them. They then compromise with a man closer to their height or shorter but then increase the demands on their salary (there is an algorithm that for a man's height that you have to add x number of dollars to be earned for every cm they are shorter than expected for the girl.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 7:25 pm

I have a BMI of 30, which is borderline obese. I’m 180 pounds on my 164 cm frame. I walked 40 miles this week, and averaged about 25 miles for the month. Can’t lose a pound.

Most of the women I went out with have been normal weight or thin.

I usually manage to look “overweight,” rather than “obese,” because I wear the right clothes.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 7:33 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I have a BMI of 30, which is borderline obese. I’m 180 pounds on my 164 cm frame. I walked 40 miles this week, and averaged about 25 miles for the month. Can’t lose a pound.

I usually manage to look “overweight,” rather than “obese,” because I wear the right clothes.

Newyork has over half million more women then men. So they either settle or risk ending up alone. There a market for it where some women pay 50,000 dollars for a date to a match making service.
Not that it’d help me as I’m too poor to live in nyc. My area has more men then women, which means women can be picker as it’s impossible they’d end up alone..

There’s been studies done on college campuses on what effect gender population has,
Campouses wirh more women then men, women tend to sleep around more and men tend to want relationships less, when it’s more men then women, it’s the other way wound. The theory is women have sex hoping to get a bf via giving him sex but they guy knows he has more options so why settle down.
This is seen in dating sites too where men far outnumber women and such women are super picky.
If I lived in a town with 100 women and I was the only guy I’d probably be a highly sought after. But there’s 2,000 more men then women and I’m a loser so thst means I’m one of the 2,000 left out to die alone. Made even worse cause I know meet and seen guys who are in relationships with few women and some women who are dating a guy who’s already married. So it’s probably quite a bit more then 2,000 extra men maybe even 10,000 the odds some woman would settle for a loser like me when there’s other choices who are real men are slim to zero.

out West, where the absolute numbers favor heterosexual single women. San Diego has more than 50,000 more single men than women; Seattle has 46,000 more; San Jose has 37,000 more; Phoenix 32,000 more. The pattern is similar for Denver and San Francisco.

The whole west coast has mire men then women while east coast and south has more women then men. Perhaps this explains people difference experiences on wp. Europe always has more women then men. So maybe I’d be better off anywhere but west coast of the USA.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 7:58 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Kraftie you are definitely an outlier

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 8:11 pm

I’ve always been an “outlier.”

Only have seen the term recently, though.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2020, 11:07 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Newyork has over half million more women then men. So they either settle or risk ending up alone. There a market for it where some women pay 50,000 dollars for a date to a match making service.
Not that it’d help me as I’m too poor to live in nyc. My area has more men then women, which means women can be picker as it’s impossible they’d end up alone..

There’s been studies done on college campuses on what effect gender population has,
Campouses wirh more women then men, women tend to sleep around more and men tend to want relationships less, when it’s more men then women, it’s the other way wound. The theory is women have sex hoping to get a bf via giving him sex but they guy knows he has more options so why settle down.
This is seen in dating sites too where men far outnumber women and such women are super picky.
If I lived in a town with 100 women and I was the only guy I’d probably be a highly sought after. But there’s 2,000 more men then women and I’m a loser so thst means I’m one of the 2,000 left out to die alone. Made even worse cause I know meet and seen guys who are in relationships with few women and some women who are dating a guy who’s already married. So it’s probably quite a bit more then 2,000 extra men maybe even 10,000 the odds some woman would settle for a loser like me when there’s other choices who are real men are slim to zero.

out West, where the absolute numbers favor heterosexual single women. San Diego has more than 50,000 more single men than women; Seattle has 46,000 more; San Jose has 37,000 more; Phoenix 32,000 more. The pattern is similar for Denver and San Francisco.

The whole west coast has mire men then women while east coast and south has more women then men. Perhaps this explains people difference experiences on wp. Europe always has more women then men. So maybe I’d be better off anywhere but west coast of the USA.

It is possible that you would do better somewhere else geographically.

There are some areas on the east coast of the states that have quite low cost of living. I actually think the west coast is kind of expensive comparatively....

I've probably asked this before, but is it possible to put in for a transfer to another location for your store?

Does your mom work as well, or is it easier for her to move wherever you can find work? I know that is a consideration as well.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 12:47 am

If or when I move my mom and sister will be homless likely. If I was able to move I’d be completely alone. The idea of being completely alone in a strange new place is too terrifying to consider. And I’d likely end up homelsss and. It have any of my stuff.

I work 12 hours a week. So no I’d not be able to transfer.

Cost of living besides rent isn’t bad here. Food seem to cost less the. Most other states here.

I’m stuck here. I wish I’d been born normal and could have good job and be a real man. I dont know if I have many years left on this world. I’m struggling to make it to November for ps5 it’s all I have to look forward to but it’s not enough. I’ve lost all but 1 online fiend to game with and hats only hour or two couple nights a week. I can’t seem to make new fiends both online or off. Games don’t have as much enjoyment for me. Being alone forever is sucking any and all enjoyment out of life it’s all rsther pointless without someone to share it with.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 5:20 am

cyberdad wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Short is short, and fat is fat.

Took you long enough :lol:

And tiny willy is tiny willy.

Not really correlated with weight or height.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 5:22 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Tell that to the single ladies...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 5:23 am

sly279 wrote:
If or when I move my mom and sister will be homless likely. If I was able to move I’d be completely alone. The idea of being completely alone in a strange new place is too terrifying to consider. And I’d likely end up homelsss and. It have any of my stuff..

Can your sister not set you up with one of her friends?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 5:32 am

cyberdad wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Tell that to the single ladies...

hey hurtloam and Whale Tune: tiny will is tiny willy. Not really correlated with weight or height.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 1:50 pm

cyberdad wrote:
sly279 wrote:
If or when I move my mom and sister will be homless likely. If I was able to move I’d be completely alone. The idea of being completely alone in a strange new place is too terrifying to consider. And I’d likely end up homelsss and. It have any of my stuff..

Can your sister not set you up with one of her friends?

She won’t though.
Just like past female friends wouldn’t either. They even told me I’m not good enough to date any of their friends or any women.
My sister doesn’t say that but I know it’s why.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 2:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I’ve always been an “outlier.”

Only have seen the term recently, though.

Off topic but my dad visited New York in January and he didn’t like it (no offence).

I visited Paris back in 2007 and god it’s a fantastic city.....you been to Paris yourself?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2020, 2:31 pm

I’ve been there three times.

Some parts of Paris are really nice; some are not so nice.