Page 2 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 12:14 am

You will still get prosecuted,if you don't mind anger management classes and 6 months probation.Why not!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 12:23 am

vermontsavant wrote:
You will still get prosecuted,if you don't mind anger management classes and 6 months probation.Why not!

And good luck finding a job with assault charges.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 1:18 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

Lol a Nazi killer would be a hero. Probably pretty easy to find a job or build a business. 8)

You think old veterans are respected just for being old? No! They’re respected for killing Nazis. 8)

Last edited by goldfish21 on 21 Jun 2020, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 1:19 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

That is when you tell them you punched a fascist in the face and left a boot imprint on their face for good measure so they give you a high five and hire you on the spot assuming they aren't some fascist sympathizer.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 1:20 am

blackicmenace wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

That is when you tell them you punched a fascist in the face and left a boot imprint on their face for good measure so they give you a high five and hire you on the spot assuming they aren't some fascist sympathizer.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 1:36 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Lol a Nazi killer would be a hero. Probably pretty easy to find a job or build a business. 8)

You think old veterans are respected just for being old? No! They’re respected for killing Nazis. 8)

Ah, you're talking about what things will be like in the 'new world' that emerges when liberal democracy has been torn down and replaced by religious decree. Perhaps, just that it's unlikely that most of us will survive that sort of social transition. Really, anyone whose 'different' has very little chance of surviving revolution - it's winner take all and in that context the winners are the most violent with the most will to use that violence. Add to that the societal accrual of recessive genetic traits is probably something that nature is trying to exfoliate, and for as much as human beings (eg. NTs particularly) have in common with chimpanzee behavior it's a high instinctual priority to kill anything that looks different, 'off', or 'creepy', and chaos gives miraculous freedom to do exactly that.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 1:42 am

blackicmenace wrote:

And an assault charge is still an assault charge which means you have a criminal record and you resume goes to the bottom of the stack. I suppose they'll have to apply for a job in Hogwarts or Narnia, what they'll run into in the real world is more in line with what I'm suggesting unless it's an anarchist coffee shop or book store.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 1:57 am

just another infidel (no licence required)

how doesn't it look like djihad, the outward signalling kind of djihad

with masks ofcourse

fight a cause while not having a face

the state of men, virtue on...

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 2:03 am

QFT wrote:
Magna wrote:
I don't know how many Nazis are still alive today.

He was talking about the people that are born and raised today (a lot of them are pretty young) who are wishing Hitler were to win. Look up "American Nazi Party" for example.

Punching the Nazi that "was" alive during World War 2 would be punching the elderly, which would be wrong on so many levels.

I don't think there are any Nazis around, these days.
There are, however, neo-Nazis.

Quote:
The American Nazi Party (ANP) is an American neo-Nazi political party https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Nazi_Party

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 2:10 am

Magna wrote:
QFT wrote:
Punching the Nazi that "was" alive during World War 2 would be punching the elderly, which would be wrong on so many levels.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm not so sure everyone here agrees with you on that (punching an elderly Nazi). Doubtful they'll come right out and say it though.

There were "Nazis" and there were "nazis".
Initially, being a Nazi was like being a Democrat or Republican,
Meaning it was one of the political parties at the time.
The Communist Party was, I believe, equally feral during that era.

Not all Nazi Party members believed in all the Nazi philosophies.
Being a member simply often provided career, etc, stepping stones.

Also, not all Germans joined the Nazi Party.
And a lot, probably most, of the Wehrmacht resented the SS.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 2:19 am

blackicmenace wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I wouldn't hire you because I value the intellect over physical violence.
Those who resort to violence are usually those who have a lesser intellectual capacity.

Quote:
The criminologist Brie Diamond from the University of Texas at Dallas made a very interesting discovery about prisoners in jail (Diamond, B. et al, 2012). She got hold of data about the intelligence of a large sample of prisoners in the US prison system. She identified cell blocks as high IQ, Medium IQ and Low IQ by averaging the cognitive ability of the prisoners in them. She found that:

Low IQ cell blocks had the greatest amount of violence
Medium IQ cell blocks had a medium amount of violence
High IQ cell blocks had the lowest amount of violence
https://sacsconsult.com.au/whats-link-i ... behaviour/

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 2:22 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

And an assault charge is still an assault charge which means you have a criminal record and you resume goes to the bottom of the stack. I suppose they'll have to apply for a job in Hogwarts or Narnia, what they'll run into in the real world is more in line with what I'm suggesting unless it's an anarchist coffee shop or book store.

Just apply at anarchy camp, problem solved.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 2:23 am

goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
If we don’t punch them, are we complicit in their actions?

I ask myself same question about antifa(no not really just proving a point)

USA is anti fascist. You’re anti USA now?

:lol:

We have already been through this.

Antifa is militant, not military in nature.
And they wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds on the beaches. :wink:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 2:26 am

blackicmenace wrote:
Just apply at anarchy camp, problem solved.

Is that anything like a Syrian refuge camp?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 2:32 am

For this answer, I am going to conflate Nazis with "Neo-Nazis" because to me they are equally evil and most deserving of whatever harm comes to them.

Punching them and more is what they want you to do for a number of reasons.

For self-defense it is ok.

If there is enough law enforcement to deal with any criminal actions they do, no it is not ok, it promotes anarchy.

If there is anarchy then it is a self-defense situation and punching them is not ok because it is not enough to save you and deter them.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 2:42 am

goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
If we don’t punch them, are we complicit in their actions?

I ask myself same question about antifa(no not really just proving a point)

USA is anti fascist. You’re anti USA now?

:lol:

I resent it when Americans act like they saved the world from Nazis when most of the work was done by Soviets. Soviets lost 20 million soldiers in that war. When I tell that to Americans they can't believe it, but thats true.

You know the REAL victory day? It is May 9, 1945. And May 9 is the regular holiday in Russia that is still being celebrated every year.