Why Do Trump Supporters Act Like His Election Is Certain?

Page 6 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 10:59 am

anecdotal perhaps, but the 5 bernie supporters I know have said they're simply not going to vote this year. don't underestimate biden's lack of ability to get people to the polls, especially with covid making a big comeback.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 11:09 am

I have learned long ago that never underestimate a political party’s ability to “shoot themselves in the foot.”

I personally wish that both parties would shoot themselves in the head. Maybe some sanity would return to this country (although, with the stupidity and ignorance of the average American, that will never happen.)

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 11:14 am

Steve1963 wrote:
Brehus wrote:
I am no fan of Trump but I dislike Biden more
This is why trump supporters act like his election is certain. Nobody is excited by the prospect of Biden as President. NOBODY.

But it doesn't occur to them they just simply won't vote. But I bet they are referring to he will win again by electoral.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 11:16 am

League_Girl wrote:
... I bet they are referring to he will win again by electoral.
We'll see ...

Even the most rabid MAGA-hat wearing co-workers seem to have toned down their hate-mongering rhetoric lately.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.