Rant: I firmly condemn BLM and its actions!

Page 3 of 11 [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,068

23 Jun 2020, 5:54 pm



Story Becomes A Very Powerful Force Core to Balance of Existential
Intelligence Removing the Angst of Life With Meaning And Purpose that
Otherwise Might Realize We Are Only Separated By Sleeping And Not Awaking
on this Planet By Just
Breaths We Take Now.

Breaths are Valuable;
There is No Peace With Fear;

Humans Will Jump Whatever Hurdles
of What Does Not Fit the Evidenced Facts
to Achieve Whatever Peace of Mind Story Brings.

The Bible is a Fascinating Flawed Book About the Human Condition;
Considering Neuroscience Modernly Suggests that We Humans Basically
Hallucinate Our Realities as We go, Based on the Realities We Hallucinate in
The Past; there is no Wonder that Lots of Folks Spend Their Day In Front of the TV,
Facebook Feeds; Or Stick Close with the Tradition of Religion already Prepared for their
Way on Sidewalks that do not Veer too Far off into Unexplored Forests That May Seem Scary
But Are Ours For
Creating
Our
Own
Heaven's Breath
Now Without Fear;
Mastering Our Emotions
by Regulating them; Integrating
Our Senses too; Voila the Rule of
Nature Balance Becomes Ours in Relative Free Will;
but hey that's Just my Bible, the Other One spends too much
Time Trying to tell me i am Unworthy and somehow Shining
My Human Potential Is a Sin; Meh; the Other Animals Don't Need
Stories for They Feel and Sense The Reality of Nature in Breath
They only See as Life, now.

They are smart enough
not to be bound by Someone else's
Story; What A Prison this is; it reminds me
of Areas of my Past too; all the Stories i've
Overcome to Create My own and Set my Breath Free;
Meh; Generally Speaking, Self-Authenticity is a Journey
Not all Folks Take or Co-Create.

It Seems pretty clear
that the underpinnings
of the Jesus Story were
surely pointing A Way of
Non-Conformity Resulting
in Freedom of Faith in Loving Dark Thru Light;
Somewhere along the Line too many 'Trump Ghost
Authors' got involved and ruined a Basic Hero Archetypal Story.

Some Folks Are More Suited to Be Parts of Someone Else's Story;
to the Point Where they become Tools of the Story and no Longer Breathe their own.

If you Lived on a Deserted
Island With A Beautiful Woman
In Abundance And You Never Read
A Book For There Are None and Never
SaW A Statue of Any figure From the
Past; Oh, WHere Will You Be, Now
Then Oh, Who Will You Be;
Perhaps Living
And Breathing
You Too Will See As Verb
of God Loving It All This Way;
So Hard to Do for those Who
'Escape' 'the Island' And Wear CuLTuRaL Clothes.

Shed All the Cultural Tools And What Do You Think Is Left;
Same Love As Always; Same Loving Touch; Same Core of the
Jesus Story That Just Says Live And Love Naked Basically And
Set Your Love Free to Give and Share Free; That only Works in Relatively
Small Human Groups; The Bigger Picture Here is the Chaos of Too Many
Statues to Choose
From to Set oneself Free.

There is a Way to Escape;
This not unlike the Hero's Archetypal Journey;
There was a Man Once Who Spent 40 Days in the
Desert Who Determined He Was Nature And You Are
Nature too; And Then it became Obvious me is You too;
Same Basic Walking Talking or Dancing Singing Gaseous Star Dust Now.

It's A Gift to Be Alive; Live It Free Truly Breathing All the Colors That Spring
Love Naked of CuLTuRaL
Clothes Free;

Or Stick to
Tradition;
It's Group
Think Do;
Humans are Social
Animals; none of this is
Any Real Surprise at all;
As We Do Co-Create our Own
Realities Flesh and Blood Love or Tools Replacing Us.

Anyway; Speaking of Statues; There is 'the Statue of Liberty'
And All the Human Tools That come and go With That Freedom;
There is the Beach, Sky, Waves Spiraling in and Out in the Motion
of the Golden Ratio PHI Mean, 1.618 of Our Bigger Home the Milky Way;
There is Man And Woman On This Beach; As Life is Creativity Propensity to
Create New Life; If all The Statues and Tools Went Away; What You Have left
Nothing Or Everything as Love Now; 'Charlton Heston' didn't get the Meaning of this Life's
Story; the
Woman
He was
With
Understood
What is Real;
the Beach, The Sky,
Waves Creating Always
New Shores of Life; Paradise
is No Further than a Loving Flesh and Blood Hug;
Perhaps i feel this way for i am Still With
'That Woman on the Beach'.

Smiles, my Friend,
Find Love And Your Life
Will More Likely Become More
than Statues, Books, and Words;
Then You May Master the Tools to
Gain even More Freedom to Breathe.
And No You don't have to Stop Going to Church;
Just Because You don't Agree with everything for it is
the Human Touch Between Just Two Or More People That Means God Breathes Alive Now
At Least
As Love
At Least
That is What
Matthew 18:20
Suggests "For where
Two Or Three Are Gathered
Together In My Name, There
am i in the Midst of them"; Try to understand
my Friend; Those People in the Days of 2000 or so
Years Ago didn't always Understand the Magic of Love;
For Those Who Came to Feel the Strength of Love They
Assigned it so many names; But When All That's Left is A Shell
or A Statue of Love; or Even A Statue of Liberty Sunk in the Sands of a Beach;

THere Just
is No Love
At Essence for Real;
As Always in the Video
Below The Woman Gets it and the Dude is Just Lost 'in Space'.
There are Days i Watch This Video to remind myself what's real and what is not.
At 8 Years-Old, the Scene of this Movie Taught me all i would Need to Know in Life: Love.
Yes, of course
After i got
Financially
Independent
And Became 'Peter Pan' then;
Tinker Bell's And Wendy's Are Still Friends of mine too.
i've Got Pictures as always as i bring the evidence with me;
When You are With the Most Beautiful Woman on the Face
of the Earth; for at least a little While nothing else in Life counts.

'The Beautiful Woman on the Horse' Has All The Answers without Saying a Word.

Find that Woman
And Then my
FRiEnD Perhaps
You Will See A
Real Religion of Love
You Actually Feel As Eternity Now;
And Then One Day You May See All
of Existence as Your Wife Of Love;
That'S HEaVeN My FRiEnD
Eternally NoW
When You
Become
An
Innate
Force of Loving It
All DarK Thru LiGHT
'All oF iT Matters' for Those
Who Make The Entire Table a Table of Loving IT ALL;
A Place Where 'Diamonds' Sparkle Within And Shine Forever Now...

Imagine MaKinG
A LoVE RanT oNE
Day; Better Yet, Eternally
NoW iN Dance And Song; Meh, Works for me...


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,197
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

23 Jun 2020, 5:54 pm

Fnord wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Greatshield17 wrote:
I just received word that there are now calls for mobs to break into churches and smash statues and icons of Jesus and Mary on the grounds that their portrayals are ethnically inaccurate.
Seeing as how such idols exist mostly in places of worship outside the Reformist tradition, it is a near certainty that Christian churches will be safe.
Catholics and Orthodox Christians are Christians Fnord, your statement makes no sense.
While this point may be debatable (read up on the Marianite cult), the real point is that the OP is over-reacting to the natural evolution of the social order.  Idols erected to hate are being pulled down and demolished, and religious organizations are neither exempt nor immune from the awakening of the masses to the iniquities of faith-based manipulation.

Maybe the OP should pray to his precious "icons" -- both male and female -- and beg them to intercede on his behalf to smite all the rest of us and deliver him from the heretics of the world.  After all, if his faith in dead images is at least equal to the faith of the Prophet Elijah, he should be able to conjure up a whirlwind to sweep us all away.


I don't disagree with most of your take there, I was just pointing out that your phrasing appeared to be supporting the objectively false notion that Catholics aren't actually Christians (I'm familiar with the cult-like veneration of Mary practiced by some Catholics but wouldn't consider Protestants distaste for it as a case for Catholics not being Christians.)


_________________
Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 44,061
Location: Stendec

23 Jun 2020, 6:05 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I don't disagree with most of your take there, I was just pointing out that your phrasing appeared to be supporting the objectively false notion that Catholics aren't actually Christians (I'm familiar with the cult-like veneration of Mary practiced by some Catholics but wouldn't consider Protestants distaste for it as a case for Catholics not being Christians.)
Well, it's that "cult-like veneration of Mary" that runs contrary to Christian doctrine.  For Jesus Himself said, "I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.".  To say that one can pray to Mary (a dead mortal) and that she will bypass Jesus and tell G^D what to do is to say that Jesus lied and that G^D is not Sovereign, which are both blasphemous (e.g., non-Christian).

Source: John 14:5-6.


_________________
 
Since there is no singular, absolute definition of human nature,
nor any ultimate evaluation of human nature beyond that which we project onto others,
individuals should be judged or defined only by their actions and choices,
and not by what we only imagine their intentions and motivations to be.


Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 14 Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 431
Location: Columbia-Kootenay Region, British Columbia

24 Jun 2020, 2:19 am

Before I begin, I would like to mention something interesting I came across while studying my own province's history at my secular college and later, my secular university. During the early days of British Columbia, the government officials were repeatedly scared about the danger of the province undergoing something called "Californiazation." What was "Californiazation?" Well during the Californian Gold Rush, the authorities hunted down the indigenous peoples and slaughtered them like animals, to ensure they didn't interfere with the gold mining. This was what the government officials of British Columbia were scared of, these acts of violence. These Californian policies were clearly genocidal and yet, up until a couple of years ago, when one looked up "Californian Genocide" one did not get the Gold Rush, one got Saint Junipero Serra's Missions.

Saint Junipero Serra lived in a remote place as is evidenced by the fact that he founded most of the modern-day settlements of California. This is important, not only because it is important to keep in mind that corporal punishment was the norm in frontier lands, regardless of one's ethnicity or creed, but also because the sources we have of St. Junipero Serra are very limited. They come either from the Church, or from a small handful of outsiders, who like most people, often projected their own views onto them. It's highly possible that, one of the origins of the myth of St. Junipero Serra's Missions being genocidal, is guilt over the actual Californian Genocide and efforts to shift blame onto St. Junipero, mixing him into the Spanish Black Legend.

Now let's move onto some of the points presented:

Fnord wrote:
• The thousands of American Indians who were herded forced into the missions by sword and whip did not come voluntarily but were treated as slaves insofar as they were paid nothing;


Funny, one of your own points seems to contradict this very claim:

Fnord wrote:
• They were seldom allowed to return to their villages (if they tried to they were whipped and tortured, some locked into braces in the hot sun and left without water for days);

When the indigenous peoples accepted baptism, it was believed they were agreeing to stay at the mission and not leave. Now, obviously, these expectation weren't always that well communicated to the indigenous and thus, they didn't understand that expectation; but there is no deception, much less, coercion on St. Junipero's part. St. Junipero was clear that the indigenous peoples had to come to the missions voluntarily.

As for corporal punishment, I've already explained how that was commonplace among all frontier settlements. It is worth noting however that there is a story, it's unclear whether it's true or not, but there is a story that, shortly after the overthrow of the Aztec Empire, an indigenous man was late for mass and as punishment, was lashed for it. This caused great scandal among the indigenous peoples, and they started to loudly voice their protest to Hernan Cortez and other officials. In response, Cortez made an arrangement with the bishop for he, himself to be late for mass the next Sunday. So next Sunday Hernan was late, and as punishment for it, he was lashed in front of the indigenous peoples; thus sending the message to them that everyone was expected the same behaviour under the law, regardless of their ethnicities.

Also there was one time where a group of indigenous peoples torched San Diego and murdered a priest. The military officials there, (whom St. Juniperro was often at odds with.) wanted the indigenous peoples put to death for the act, but St. Junipero argued against it and was able to have their lives spared.

Fnord wrote:
• They were forced to provide free labor for decades in the building of the Catholic missions and their lands and vineyards and cattle raising;

As I mentioned in my previous posts, these labours provided the indigenous peoples an economic defense against exploitation by the incoming settlers. Many of these new practices enriched the culture of the indigenous peoples, and the Spanish in turn also found new things in some of the practices of the indigenous peoples. From the sources themselves, St. Junipero Serra is said to have found "cleverness in everything [the indigenous peoples] did."

Fnord wrote:
• They were cut off from their religion, culture, and families;

"Religion" eh? you mean like, oh what's the word I'm looking for, idolatry?!? The thing that you and, at least one other person on here has accused me and other Catholics of engaging in? Well while people on here may accuse me of idolatry, St. Junipero Serra did not look down on the indigenous peoples as pagans or heathens, he considered them "gentiles" or unchurched people. People who were in search of the True Religion and just hadn't found it yet. I already mentioned in my previous response how both cultures exchanged innovations that improved each other; and I also mentioned how they went voluntarily albeit, maybe not having had full understanding of what they were agreeing to.

Also, I think it's worth considering that, while the indigenous peoples of St. Junipero's time may have been cut off from their villages and the like for agreeing to be baptized. The indigenous peoples of later generations were cut off from their bodies during the Gold Rush, for getting in the way of prospectors.

Fnord wrote:
• They were forced to attend daily Mass even though it was in Latin of which they understood not a word and were forced to kneel for several hours during the Mass;

The Latin prayers in the Mass were not said for the lay people, they were said for God, they offered up for God, they were not meant to laity to hear and understand. Indeed, during the early days of the Church, and this is still the case in some of Eastern Catholic Churches today, the laity weren't expected to stay attentive before the priest for most of the Mass; but rather go about the church and visit the various statues and icons of the Saints present there and speak with them. It was only during the reading of the Gospel, the sermon or homily, and the consecration and reception of Holy Communion; that the laity were supposed to be attentive.

Now I'm not sure what the indigenous peoples were allowed to do during the Masses of Saint Junipero's day, but nonetheless, I can hardly see this as being bad as getting lashed. Also, in regards to the Latin in particular, as I'm sure most people are aware, most Masses are now said in the vernacular. And despite the vernacular languages present in the Mass, a lot of people still have no idea what's going on in them, and thus, a lot of young people are now actually opting to attend Traditional Latin Mass parishes instead. (Not because of the Latin or vernacular mind you, there is a whole boatload of other complex and controversial reason that are several other stories for other times.)

Fnord wrote:
• The men were separated from the women;

• They were often starved and close to starving, yet still forced to labor in the fields.

I should have mentioned above that Junipero Serra had the agricultural labour run in a monastic style, because he believed it would be the easiest and most efficient way of getting things done. There was flexibility in the style however, at one point a huge amount of sardines were washed onto the shore, (I'm not sure if such a thing in California is an annual occurrence or something that happens by chance.) and St. Junipero allowed the schedule to be altered so that the indigenous peoples could collect the sardines.

Fnord wrote:
The coastal American Indian numbers were estimated at 300,000 when the Spanish arrived in 1769; 120 years later they were 16,624, due to genocide by Juniperro Serra and those who followed him.

The fact that anyone would venerate a vicious, sadistic beast like Juniperro Serra -- a man on par with Roman Emperor Caligula -- implies that they either don't know the truth, they deny the truth, or they accept the truth as mirroring the truth that is within themselves.

Unlike the real Californian genocide, the British handing-out of smallpox blankets, or the Mi'kmaq scalp bounty in Nova Scotia; and unlike Emperor Caligula, who took sadistic pleasure in killing people, Saint Junipero Serra had absolutely zero intention for killing Indigenous peoples. Calling Saint Junipero's Missions genocidal and comparing him to Emperor Caligula is just outrageous. In a just a society you should be ashamed of yourself for saying such things.

But alas, we don't live in a just society do we? No, in this society, I'm the racist animal for calling out such disgusting attacks.

Fnord wrote:
Finally, to condemn the "Black Lives Matter" movement because of the actions of Native Americans is to embrace racism. Why do idolatry -- whether of statues to dead "saints" or flags of dead ideologies -- and racism always seem to go hand-in-hand?

In the videos I saw, the crowd that was cheering maliciously as they attacked the statue, actually looked mostly white to me; I'm not saying they were white, I realize that some indigenous peoples can have caucasian appearances and features. But it doesn't matter, I don't care what ethnicity you are, when you attack a member of spiritual family, I'm going to respond; and I don't care who you are or what you identify as, I don't care what grievances you have, because when you do stuff like this, you cease to be the victim and become the victimizer. :x

But all that being said, I don't exactly want to continue this debate. I'm willing continue this debate if I must, but several things are making me reluctant. Key among them are first, there is a very distinct possibility that everything I say on here will be dismissed simply because it's Catholic. I wish I didn't have to speculate this, but based on what I've seen on this thread and on several others, I just cannot help but accept that as a distinct possibility.

But a deeper reason why I'm reluctant to continue the debate is this, I am fully willing to be called a racist, a monster and the like for saying and standing by all this, I should be. I know full well that Catholic teaching is not only rejected by people who support BLM and similar groups, but also despised and condemned as "evil" by the like. I should be able to accept to be yelled at as an evil racist and viewed as scum and suffer incredible things for the sake of the Lord's Love; because at the end of the day, I can have everything taken away from me, and everything that't not taken away from me, I'm going to lose in the end. There is only one thing that cannot be taken away from me, my chance at Eternal Salvation. And there is only one person that can take my chance for Eternal Salvation away from me, myself; and unfortunately, in my process of looking up information on St. Junipero Serra before going on here, I committed a mortal sin. I came across a news article regarding the fate of another statue of Saint Junipero Serra, in reading the article I got angry and I ended up committing a rash judgement against a priest involved in that story. Rash judgements are a mortal sin, so now I have to contact my diocese and see if I can make arrangements for a confession. When I commit a mortal sin, I get depressed, and I end up functioning a bit poorer then I would under ordinary circumstances; and in this time when I'm taking huge steps forward and when there are now calls for statues of Jesus and Mary to be smashed, I feel rather depressed that I've taken this huge stumble at this point in time.

I'll keep debating if people insist, don't assume that I've lost the debate. But I would rather be preparing for the high probability of a storm coming, in the very near future. At my secular college my history instructor twice touched on the Canadian Martyrs, or the North American Martyrs as they're also been called, in two different courses. In those two times he touched upon the Martyrs, I noticed that his tone got very odd. He disapproved of the Martyrs bringing the Faith to the Hurons, yet when he touched upon the Martyrs themselves and how they were "fanatics" for willing to suffer everything, and lay down their lives for the sake of bring the Gospel to the Hurons; I heard something very distinct in the instructor's voice. After hearing it the second time around, in my second course, (by then I had reverted to the Catholic Faith, I was a deist the first time I heard it) and reflecting on it afterwards, I finally realized what it was that I heard in the instructor's voice, fear. The instructor was frightened by the idea that people were truly willing suffer and die, all for the sake of converting indigenous peoples to the Catholic Faith. That really inspired me, not because I wanted to "strike fear into the hearts of my enemies," but because what better is there to show people, that you do not hold the Catholic Faith because you are a bigot and racist and want to profit off the old way of doing things; than suffering and dying for the Faith? To show that you truly Love God and love your fellow human beings for God's sake, and that Catholic Church's teachings are for the benefit humanity and not bigoted and crude. I became deeply devoted to the Canadians Martyrs and have been praying for the grace to have a zeal like them for a long time.

This thread is not just a rebuke, it's an act of defiance. I'm letting you know that not only you not be getting off un-rebuked for your actions, or your support of these actions, but that these actions will bring you no triumph. You can pull down statues of St. Junipero Serra, but you will never be able to pull down Saint Junipero himself, out of Heaven. In the end, Our Lady's Immaculate Heart will triumph, and the Lord has preserved 7000 in the New and Eternal Israel, the Catholic Church, who have not kneeled down before BLM or any other statue-smashing group.


_________________
Don't bother with me, I'm just a narrow-minded bigot who does nothing but "proselytize" not because I actually love the Faith, because no one loves the Faith, we're just "using it to justify our bigotry." If you see any thread by me on here that isn't "proselytizing," I can't explain that because that's obviously impossible; because again, all I've ever done on here is "proselytize."


Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 14 Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 431
Location: Columbia-Kootenay Region, British Columbia

24 Jun 2020, 2:24 am

aghogday wrote:


Story Becomes A Very Powerful Force Core to Balance of Existential
Intelligence Removing the Angst of Life With Meaning And Purpose that
Otherwise Might Realize We Are Only Separated By Sleeping And Not Awaking
on this Planet By Just
Breaths We Take Now.

Breaths are Valuable;
There is No Peace With Fear;

Humans Will Jump Whatever Hurdles
of What Does Not Fit the Evidenced Facts
to Achieve Whatever Peace of Mind Story Brings.

The Bible is a Fascinating Flawed Book About the Human Condition;
Considering Neuroscience Modernly Suggests that We Humans Basically
Hallucinate Our Realities as We go, Based on the Realities We Hallucinate in
The Past; there is no Wonder that Lots of Folks Spend Their Day In Front of the TV,
Facebook Feeds; Or Stick Close with the Tradition of Religion already Prepared for their
Way on Sidewalks that do not Veer too Far off into Unexplored Forests That May Seem Scary
But Are Ours For
Creating
Our
Own
Heaven's Breath
Now Without Fear;
Mastering Our Emotions
by Regulating them; Integrating
Our Senses too; Voila the Rule of
Nature Balance Becomes Ours in Relative Free Will;
but hey that's Just my Bible, the Other One spends too much
Time Trying to tell me i am Unworthy and somehow Shining
My Human Potential Is a Sin; Meh; the Other Animals Don't Need
Stories for They Feel and Sense The Reality of Nature in Breath
They only See as Life, now.

They are smart enough
not to be bound by Someone else's
Story; What A Prison this is; it reminds me
of Areas of my Past too; all the Stories i've
Overcome to Create My own and Set my Breath Free;
Meh; Generally Speaking, Self-Authenticity is a Journey
Not all Folks Take or Co-Create.

It Seems pretty clear
that the underpinnings
of the Jesus Story were
surely pointing A Way of
Non-Conformity Resulting
in Freedom of Faith in Loving Dark Thru Light;
Somewhere along the Line too many 'Trump Ghost
Authors' got involved and ruined a Basic Hero Archetypal Story.

Some Folks Are More Suited to Be Parts of Someone Else's Story;
to the Point Where they become Tools of the Story and no Longer Breathe their own.

If you Lived on a Deserted
Island With A Beautiful Woman
In Abundance And You Never Read
A Book For There Are None and Never
SaW A Statue of Any figure From the
Past; Oh, WHere Will You Be, Now
Then Oh, Who Will You Be;
Perhaps Living
And Breathing
You Too Will See As Verb
of God Loving It All This Way;
So Hard to Do for those Who
'Escape' 'the Island' And Wear CuLTuRaL Clothes.

Shed All the Cultural Tools And What Do You Think Is Left;
Same Love As Always; Same Loving Touch; Same Core of the
Jesus Story That Just Says Live And Love Naked Basically And
Set Your Love Free to Give and Share Free; That only Works in Relatively
Small Human Groups; The Bigger Picture Here is the Chaos of Too Many
Statues to Choose
From to Set oneself Free.

There is a Way to Escape;
This not unlike the Hero's Archetypal Journey;
There was a Man Once Who Spent 40 Days in the
Desert Who Determined He Was Nature And You Are
Nature too; And Then it became Obvious me is You too;
Same Basic Walking Talking or Dancing Singing Gaseous Star Dust Now.

It's A Gift to Be Alive; Live It Free Truly Breathing All the Colors That Spring
Love Naked of CuLTuRaL
Clothes Free;

Or Stick to
Tradition;
It's Group
Think Do;
Humans are Social
Animals; none of this is
Any Real Surprise at all;
As We Do Co-Create our Own
Realities Flesh and Blood Love or Tools Replacing Us.

Anyway; Speaking of Statues; There is 'the Statue of Liberty'
And All the Human Tools That come and go With That Freedom;
There is the Beach, Sky, Waves Spiraling in and Out in the Motion
of the Golden Ratio PHI Mean, 1.618 of Our Bigger Home the Milky Way;
There is Man And Woman On This Beach; As Life is Creativity Propensity to
Create New Life; If all The Statues and Tools Went Away; What You Have left
Nothing Or Everything as Love Now; 'Charlton Heston' didn't get the Meaning of this Life's
Story; the
Woman
He was
With
Understood
What is Real;
the Beach, The Sky,
Waves Creating Always
New Shores of Life; Paradise
is No Further than a Loving Flesh and Blood Hug;
Perhaps i feel this way for i am Still With
'That Woman on the Beach'.

Smiles, my Friend,
Find Love And Your Life
Will More Likely Become More
than Statues, Books, and Words;
Then You May Master the Tools to
Gain even More Freedom to Breathe.
And No You don't have to Stop Going to Church;
Just Because You don't Agree with everything for it is
the Human Touch Between Just Two Or More People That Means God Breathes Alive Now
At Least
As Love
At Least
That is What
Matthew 18:20
Suggests "For where
Two Or Three Are Gathered
Together In My Name, There
am i in the Midst of them"; Try to understand
my Friend; Those People in the Days of 2000 or so
Years Ago didn't always Understand the Magic of Love;
For Those Who Came to Feel the Strength of Love They
Assigned it so many names; But When All That's Left is A Shell
or A Statue of Love; or Even A Statue of Liberty Sunk in the Sands of a Beach;

THere Just
is No Love
At Essence for Real;
As Always in the Video
Below The Woman Gets it and the Dude is Just Lost 'in Space'.
There are Days i Watch This Video to remind myself what's real and what is not.
At 8 Years-Old, the Scene of this Movie Taught me all i would Need to Know in Life: Love.
Yes, of course
After i got
Financially
Independent
And Became 'Peter Pan' then;
Tinker Bell's And Wendy's Are Still Friends of mine too.
i've Got Pictures as always as i bring the evidence with me;
When You are With the Most Beautiful Woman on the Face
of the Earth; for at least a little While nothing else in Life counts.

'The Beautiful Woman on the Horse' Has All The Answers without Saying a Word.

Find that Woman
And Then my
FRiEnD Perhaps
You Will See A
Real Religion of Love
You Actually Feel As Eternity Now;
And Then One Day You May See All
of Existence as Your Wife Of Love;
That'S HEaVeN My FRiEnD
Eternally NoW
When You
Become
An
Innate
Force of Loving It
All DarK Thru LiGHT
'All oF iT Matters' for Those
Who Make The Entire Table a Table of Loving IT ALL;
A Place Where 'Diamonds' Sparkle Within And Shine Forever Now...

Imagine MaKinG
A LoVE RanT oNE
Day; Better Yet, Eternally
NoW iN Dance And Song; Meh, Works for me...


I don't want a statue of Our Lady, I want Our Lady Herself, and Her Divine Jesus.
I want their beating Hearts, their Hearts were pierced and yet now they beat forever; they have been beating for over 2000 years and they continue to beat at this very moment, and will never stop beating.
I desire to live in conformity with the rhythm of those beating Hearts, there I know I shall always have peace.
I desire to have a wife and lots of children, but where ever the Sacred Heart of Jesus calls me, there I shall go.


_________________
Don't bother with me, I'm just a narrow-minded bigot who does nothing but "proselytize" not because I actually love the Faith, because no one loves the Faith, we're just "using it to justify our bigotry." If you see any thread by me on here that isn't "proselytizing," I can't explain that because that's obviously impossible; because again, all I've ever done on here is "proselytize."


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,068

24 Jun 2020, 8:35 am

^^^



Smiles, The Western Civilization Way of Life that
increasingly is becoming a Global Way of Life That is Very Material and
Object Focused in Terms of Capitalism And A Consumer Culture of Buying Material
Goods is Very Shallow in Terms of Introspection and Actual Deep Human Connections.

While, I Am Often Amazed at the inability of Folks to Understand me on this Site;
In Other Parts of the World, Where The Concrete of Material is less important and the Inner Part of the
Human Multi-UNiVeRsE is More Important, Culturally; the People there have no Problem Understanding me at all.

i have never Been a Materialistic Person; but i Have Fallen to the Way of Life of the Western World
That Says Things are More Important Than What Breathes Within; Namely, Metaphors like Spirit of
Heart and Soul of Mind and Body Balancing Whole; But Of course without Essence Words are Meaningless.

People, Who Have Not Experienced This Complete Peace of Mind With Loving Touch only
See Words That Are Associated with This Real Human Heaven As Word Salad And Worthless
When they are different Metaphors that are used in Books Like the New Testament in places
of Beatitudes That At Best Lead Us on the Path to Unconditional And Fearless Love For All doing
the Least Harm to All Of Nature Now as all of Existence Becomes Love and Indeed A God of Love
Breathes Within to Give and Share With all Others With Least Harm for All.

Smiles, This Metaphor is no Different than the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary;
You Can't Kill what's Underneath A Metaphor for the Essence is Our Innate Human Potential
to Love this way; similar to What Bonobos Do With No Verbal Language at all; Obviously, they
Live according to Non-Verbal Language; another clue why so many folks have difficulty understanding
The Way i Present Language in Shapes and Rich Colors of Metaphors; Studies Show close to 50 Percent
of Folks on the Autism Spectrum have Non-Verbal Learning Associated Difficulties; Some folk have little
to no Ability to Visually Think; Without The Ability to Visually Think And Imagine this way there is little
to no way to Process Metaphor or Generate Metaphor either.

i didn't speak Until age 4; i am Naturally More of a Visual Thinker; whereas some
folks here spoke Early and Navigate The World through Verbal More Than Visual Thinking.

The Folks Who Wrote The Bible Were Poets Who Used Deeply Colored Metaphors; who obviously
Then Had the Ability to Visually Think and Imagine to both Process and Create those Metaphors.

People Who Take Poetry only Literally Tend to Have issues with Visual Thinking and the ability
to Imagine that is part and parcel of Visual Thinking and the Overall Right Brain Metaphor of
Bigger Picture Life than Material Reductionism; and it's also worth Noting that use it or lose it
applies. In Cultures, Where Material Reductionism is core of Cultural Practices in all that we do
Spoon-Fed From Birth what is increasingly lost is the ability to Empathize with others and
Imagine in Original Creativity too.

The Point of this is; We Both Value the Same Essence at Best of Love When You
Speak Metaphors designed by Poets before you like 'Sacred Heart of Mary and Jesus'.

Smiles, my Friend That Sacred Heart is the Essence of Unconditional
Fearless Love that always Strives to Do Least Harm to the rest of Nature
because it Lives off the real Organic Fuel of Human Empathy; including walking
in the shoes of others who are very different that requires Life Experience with Different
Kinds of People termed Cognitive Empathy; Sympathy of Actually Understanding How other
Folks Feel; and of Course The Compassion to Understand Others Have Needs that are not being
met that We as the More Fortunate Human Beings Filled With Love and the Fruits of Love Can and Will
Freely Give to Others. In Other Words, someone with a Highly Tuned and Developed Metaphor of Love Muscle
that and who Moves Mountains of Love Higher that are real; Yes, the Metaphors of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
And Mary in Accordance With Beatitudes of the Bible That Speak the Essence of Love to Give and Share and
Not Just Selfish Narcissism For Worship Like 'Trump' for the Authors Who Viewed Life without This 'Sacred Heart'.

When You Limit This Sacred Heart to Only Jesus and Mary;
Sadly You Lose The Love of An Entire Love story and may say stuff that
just doesn't Understand the Essence of the Metaphor now that means
Love Breathes as the Inheritance of Nature that is Inherent Love that
is the Greatest Inheritance of Nature We Have to Develop And Give And Share With ALL Others.

'i Am The Truth And The Way and the
Light', There is No Way to Love but through
'me'; This 'me' my Friend is the Metaphor for Love;
The Greatest Gift We Are Born With; one that we may
Garden Or Lose to Material Reductionism Where God Becomes
A Bigger House, A Lover Becomes A Bigger Four Wheel Drive;
or Even
Worse
A Frigging
Gun to Kill Folks;
While Fearless Folks who
Love rarely get into Situations
That Require Any Offense at all.
In Other Words, The Meek Who Inherit the
Earth; All Strength And Will Rests most Solidly
on the Foundation of Love With A Grace of Balance
that Means Emotional Regulation and Sensory Integration;
But Oh Lord, Just More Scientific Terms that become Metaphors for
Peace
of Mind
too; Smiles my
Friend it's easy for me
to Shed All these Words;
All my Clothes of Culture
And Feel This Sacred And Holy
Heart of Love Within me; With
No Material Stuff At all; this is what
it means to Empty Your Pockets and go
out into the World Naked With a Dance of Love;
This Sacred Heart is that Woman With No Words
on the Back of the Horse With Charlton Heston in
the Ending Scene of the 'Planet of the Apes'; Charlton
Had Nothing For He Was Gardened With Material Reductionism
And Endless Layers of Material Produced Clothing for all Culture
that was spoon Fed to Him From Birth; On the Other Hand, the Beautiful
Woman On the Back of the Horse was the Sacred Heart; The Essence of Love Without Words
or Even
Any
CuLTuRaL
Clothes At All.

This is very Difficult for folks with Non-Verbal Learning Disorders to See or Communicate.

And This is why Folks often say i make no Sense on this Site; as from a Science Perspective
they do not have the Built in Tools to understand; in many cases exacerbated by the Way
They have been Material Reduced in Life to External Goods; What is Rich Lives Within.

What is Richest
is the Love We
Have and Give;
the Greatest Breath
The Greatest God We aRe.

In The Study of Religion, Belief,
Faith And All Stuff Love; The Evolution
of Faith Takes Us from a Place of Cultural
Clothes, including Vehicles And Vessels of
Metaphors of Love like the Sacred Heart of
Jesus and Mary to the Essence of Love That is
Ours all along This Sacred Heart to only Seek in Us
Finding Expanding Out Shining as the Sun To Give to the
Rest of Nature in Peace of Mind and Balance the Rest of Our Lives;
Evolution of Love my Friend As Faith's Belief; the Revolution that
is the Most Peaceful Struggle to let go of strife forever Eternally Now (Heaven).

i was Fortunate, although i had some limitations
in Life; my Mother Gardened Me with Love; That Makes
all the Difference; one of my Favorite Songs in Church is
'They Will know We Are Christians By Our Love'; it's true that's all that counts.
And When it comes to Empirical Evidence in a way for this gift my Mother Gave
me, even in Decades where i never stepped foot in a Church and Worked the Menial
Job of Handing Out Shoes through Managing a Military Bowling Center That Was All Focused on
the Human 'Soul' Element of Life; Church Groups came in where the Leaders observed my Kind
and Selfless Giving to Others and Named me 'the greatest example of A Christian They ever met';
i have
My Mother
to thank for
that; i understand
Where this Sacred
Heart came from;
And Yes i have the
patience of 'Job'; understanding
why People here can't understand metaphors;
however, i am not going to dilute my Humanity
or Reduce my Love to Satisfy what other folks can't see:

The Sacred Heart of me
And All the Gifts
that come
as Fruits
of Love that
of course include
Tough Love too.:)

Smiles, Obviously what
i say here that others cannot
possibly see is of no value, now;
However, there is that other 50 Percent
or So of Folks on the Autism Spectrum;
Who have at least the Potential to understand me;
And in Other Countries not so Materially Possessed
i am like an Extra Terrestrial from the West they've Never met and clearly understand.

You Just Have to Travel Far Enough Where someone Can See Your Heart Light and Give
some
of that
Sacred Heart Back...
i find these people; rarely
is Their skin only White
And Mind only Black and White Concrete.

And That's Okay, i'm Literally Almost Physically
Strong Enough to Kick Through a Brick Wall;
My Love Muscle is even Stronger;
but not everyone has the ability to even See it.

For the People Who Do; Let's Just
Say i Get 'Rave' Reviews; They are Almost
Always Female; but I have no Complaints.

There are Scientific Reasons Why Folks
Know not What they Do; Better Put Feel, Not What they Say or Do or See.

In Other Words; the Spiritually Blind and in Science Terms 'the Mind Blind';
And that Surely is increasingly Not Just Limited to An Autism Spectrum; it is
A Culture-Wide And Expanding Globe-Wide Material Reduction of Living Loving Breath (Life).

If You Wanna See The Essence
of That in One Human Being at Darkest
By Metaphor Trump is the 'Dead Heart Beat'.

'Dead Heart Beat' is another Metaphor For Living
In Human Hell; in this Place A Person Will Take
Everyone Else Down; Just to get their Mind off Their Dead Soul Living.

But You See This is a Kind of 'Human Illness' that may have no Cure;
And This is why It is only 'Christian' in terms of Love to Have Compassion for 'Devils' too;
For those
With the
Fruits
of Love
to Give and
Share Free to
Blackest Abyss of Human Souls too.

You have a Conscience my Friend that's Breath Enough to EVoLVE iN Love.

Lacking A Conscience, the Well is Deep and the Water of Love is Only Concrete.

It's Just About Impossible for someone with the Challenge of Non-Verbal Disabilities to Understand that line.

But in Fact When
it is 'Seen' it is
Real As Humanity 'Doesn't Get'.

THeRe is Always A New UniVerse
of Love Within to Color More;
A First Step is
Just
A
Brush
of Love;
Seek It Find
it Color YouR Master
Peace Painting of 'God'(Love) More.

Or Read A Book; Make and Model
of Human Beings Do Vary According
to Genetics and Environment of Love too; it ain't Fair but it's Life at
Least even if Not Breathing Love at All; There are unlimited Books to Read...

i'm more interested in Creating; it seems like More of a 'God' Thingie to Do to me at least..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,068

24 Jun 2020, 9:40 am

A Truly Intelligent Species
Will Develop Their Sacred
HeARTS of Love Along With
The Systemizing Aspect
of THeir Minds to
LiVE iN Balance
Within With
Both Art And
Reason of Loving Touch;
And Additionally Extend this
Same Benefit of Balance to the
Rest of Nature Where All Will Live
in Greater Peace As They will Clearly
See They Are Not Separated From the
the Living Planets They Live on Evolving
As The Only Home They Are Suited to Love
On Complete Seeing This Gift of Life As Just
That And Accepting The End That Comes With The Beginning of the Gift.

Species Who Do Not Develop This Propensity Will Kill Each Other Well Before
They Have Any Ability to Leave The Atmosphere of their Fear And Hate of Existence.

Those Who Develop
An Atmosphere of
Love Developing
Tools To
Color that
Love Greater
Will Never Leave
Their Homes for
They Understand What
Home is For Staying Where We BReATHE LoVE BesT FREE NoW.

The Question is really; Which Species Are We Going to Evolve to Be Next.

The Story of Jesus Lends A Hint of A Best Way to Love Forward; The Story
of Trump tells the Other Story of Living Death of Aliens Who Have no Breath
of Love Now
the Living Dead;

In Other Words,
A Zombie Apocalypse
Where We Eat The Face
of Love And Lose Our Ability to Be Love.

SMiLes, my FRiEnD, A Communion of Love IS A Total Way of LiFE NoW.

Coming to 'This Place' one Understands Where Heaven is; You WiLL See IT Under ET's SKiN.

(He And Or Her IS Not A 'Frog', Alone; PRiNCESS oF LoVE BReATHE At Best iN All Of US Now)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,068

25 Jun 2020, 8:20 am

Trapped in Covers of Books,
Pages, Statues, And Other
Abstract Constructs of
Forms Away Now From
Essence Of God (Love)
What in God’s Holy Name
‘Love’ iS iN Idol Worship
Of All These
Words
Strip
Them All
Off And Become
Naked God Within
The FlesH And
Blood Spreading
(Love) God (Love) ALL

-Invisible ‘Man’


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 14 Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 431
Location: Columbia-Kootenay Region, British Columbia

29 Jun 2020, 2:35 pm

^^^^

I am not a westerner, I am a Christian.

I do not in believe in Western Civilization, I believe in Christian Civilization. Christian Civilization is based off of Christianity which originated in the Middle East, and philosophy of the Greeks which, contrary to the view of modern historians, are actually an eastern people, albeit, an Eastern European people; also, the heartland of the Holy Roman Empire was in Austria, which literally means, the Eastern Realm! (Ostarrîchi in Old High German) Christian Civilization is neither Western nor Eastern, it rejects Western Materialism (Often under the form of Marxism) and Eastern Gnosticism, (not necessarily the heresy itself, -although the heresy did have a lot of success in the east- but rather the philosophy behind it which is the rejecting of the physical, for the sake of the spiritual.) Christianity is for all of humanity and it preaches that which is human, the unity of body and spirit. More than that, Christianity preaches the Incarnation, the Word made flesh in the womb of the Blessed Mother; He Whom the World could not contain, entered into the Womb of Mary Most Holy. If you find that hard to believe, than you need Faith; reason alone can only tell you that there is a God, (it can also tell you about the natural moral law, but that's another topic for another time) but after that, you can only listen to God and let Him tell you Who He Is, what He wants, and what He has done for you. Of course God has made it much easier for people to hear Him, they don't even have to put that much effort into it, for He has established His Church to speak to humanity using natural human ways of communication namely; words and images, statues, icons, books and phrases; these are natural, good forms of human behaviour that God has bestowed upon us, and we have the freedom and right to behave this way; for God made us so and saw that it was good.

Of course, we are not completely good, we are fallen, we have original sin; and that is why a perfect union of body and soul that God originally intended it, is not possible in this life. Indeed even the One conceived without sin, the One Whom the Latin version of the Miraculous Medal prayer addresses as, Regina sine labe originali concepta... had to be Assumed into Heaven, because Her Immaculate body and soul, could not conform with this fallen world. Notice the Latin word used for sin in that prayer, labis, labis means "subsidence" the sinking of the earth, it refers to disastrous decay and thus, it is a great word to describe the tragic state of our fallen word; everything is decaying, melting, crumbling, withering away. Only the grace of God can grant us a perfecting union of soul and undying body, and only if we truly say "yes" to God as She did.

I know that behaviour is essential to achieving all of what I said above, and that my efforts at just anger here have not been ideal. I wish I didn't have to engage in just anger at all, not just because I struggle with the sin of anger, but also because I myself, have been a horrible sinner in the past and thus; want to show an abundance of mercy towards others, as Our Lord has been abundantly merciful to me, a horrible sinner. Fortunately I have plenty of opportunities to show mercy and healing; I am now developing a relationship with a Catholic woman, who has made a lot of mistakes in her life and is in a difficult situation right now. But when it comes to people attacking Holy images, threatening churches and even Christians themselves; you have to give in to righteous anger, you have to stand up and say, " No! This Wrong! and I am going to do all that I can to oppose you! I may not succeed, I desire and hope to, but I'm not doing this because there is a chance at success, I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do!" I'm not into Western Practicality, I'm into Christian objectivity.

I still pray for those who want to see my statues smashed, my churches sacked and my Faith extinguished:

Regina sine labe originali concepta, ora pro nobis, et hostibus nostris!

But when they threaten me and all that I love, I am going to stand up oppose them, in anyway I can.


_________________
Don't bother with me, I'm just a narrow-minded bigot who does nothing but "proselytize" not because I actually love the Faith, because no one loves the Faith, we're just "using it to justify our bigotry." If you see any thread by me on here that isn't "proselytizing," I can't explain that because that's obviously impossible; because again, all I've ever done on here is "proselytize."


Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 14 Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 431
Location: Columbia-Kootenay Region, British Columbia

29 Jun 2020, 2:41 pm


Thank you Archbishop Cordileone! I am deeply grateful for this, as a Catholic.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee!

Gloria Patri, et Filio:
et Spiritui Sancto;
sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper:
et in saecula saeculorom. Amen


_________________
Don't bother with me, I'm just a narrow-minded bigot who does nothing but "proselytize" not because I actually love the Faith, because no one loves the Faith, we're just "using it to justify our bigotry." If you see any thread by me on here that isn't "proselytizing," I can't explain that because that's obviously impossible; because again, all I've ever done on here is "proselytize."


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,112
Location: In a quiet and peaceful garden where Mick Avory-like Sweet Peas grow

29 Jun 2020, 3:11 pm

Greatshield17 wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
I couldn't find a secind source confirming that blm has indeed killed the sister of the eoman in the video you linked to.
Let's assumr fir a second that totally unconfirmed killing actually happened.
And you say the movement crossed the line when they tore down two statues that symbolize something you believe in?
Do you have your priorities in the right order?

A, right. You're catholic, and not a humsnist. Your religious icons are more important than humsn life. Well.
Go ahead, comdemn away.
How is that pedophilia situation in the catholic church developing, btw.? So many cases, I lost track

Like I said in my Original Post, it wasn't the smashing of the statue of the Saint, in and of itself that was the problem; (although again, that act is unacceptable) it was that, that act was the last straw for me.

Bringing the up sexually perverse priest ain't going to work, I am no more scandalized by the abomination perpetrated by those than I am by the fact that I'm one doing what the Hierarchy in the US should be doing.


It's tough to have something that means a great deal to a person destroyed or see it reach its demise. I'm not happy that many statues in Britain were torn down. I'm also not happy about statues in Canada that are being toppled either. I also don't like the idea of religious statues being destroyed.


_________________
Mick

Kanye West 2020

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,112
Location: In a quiet and peaceful garden where Mick Avory-like Sweet Peas grow

29 Jun 2020, 3:13 pm

It's not pleasant seeing something you like being put to its end whether it's a statue, a flag or a a piece of transport that you admire.


_________________
Mick

Kanye West 2020

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 44,061
Location: Stendec

29 Jun 2020, 3:38 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
It's not pleasant seeing something you like being put to its end whether it's a statue, a flag or a a piece of transport that you admire.
It is both pleasant and gratifying to see monuments to coercion, enslavement, and religious imperialism being torn down and removed from their places of enshrinement.  After all, human life and liberty are far more important than veneration and worship of idols.


_________________
 
Since there is no singular, absolute definition of human nature,
nor any ultimate evaluation of human nature beyond that which we project onto others,
individuals should be judged or defined only by their actions and choices,
and not by what we only imagine their intentions and motivations to be.


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,068

29 Jun 2020, 6:44 pm

Greatshield17 wrote:
^^^^

I am not a westerner, I am a Christian.

I do not in believe in Western Civilization, I believe in Christian Civilization. Christian Civilization is based off of Christianity which originated in the Middle East, and philosophy of the Greeks which, contrary to the view of modern historians, are actually an eastern people, albeit, an Eastern European people; also, the heartland of the Holy Roman Empire was in Austria, which literally means, the Eastern Realm! (Ostarrîchi in Old High German) Christian Civilization is neither Western nor Eastern, it rejects Western Materialism (Often under the form of Marxism) and Eastern Gnosticism, (not necessarily the heresy itself, -although the heresy did have a lot of success in the east- but rather the philosophy behind it which is the rejecting of the physical, for the sake of the spiritual.) Christianity is for all of humanity and it preaches that which is human, the unity of body and spirit. More than that, Christianity preaches the Incarnation, the Word made flesh in the womb of the Blessed Mother; He Whom the World could not contain, entered into the Womb of Mary Most Holy. If you find that hard to believe, than you need Faith; reason alone can only tell you that there is a God, (it can also tell you about the natural moral law, but that's another topic for another time) but after that, you can only listen to God and let Him tell you Who He Is, what He wants, and what He has done for you. Of course God has made it much easier for people to hear Him, they don't even have to put that much effort into it, for He has established His Church to speak to humanity using natural human ways of communication namely; words and images, statues, icons, books and phrases; these are natural, good forms of human behaviour that God has bestowed upon us, and we have the freedom and right to behave this way; for God made us so and saw that it was good.

Of course, we are not completely good, we are fallen, we have original sin; and that is why a perfect union of body and soul that God originally intended it, is not possible in this life. Indeed even the One conceived without sin, the One Whom the Latin version of the Miraculous Medal prayer addresses as, Regina sine labe originali concepta... had to be Assumed into Heaven, because Her Immaculate body and soul, could not conform with this fallen world. Notice the Latin word used for sin in that prayer, labis, labis means "subsidence" the sinking of the earth, it refers to disastrous decay and thus, it is a great word to describe the tragic state of our fallen word; everything is decaying, melting, crumbling, withering away. Only the grace of God can grant us a perfecting union of soul and undying body, and only if we truly say "yes" to God as She did.

I know that behaviour is essential to achieving all of what I said above, and that my efforts at just anger here have not been ideal. I wish I didn't have to engage in just anger at all, not just because I struggle with the sin of anger, but also because I myself, have been a horrible sinner in the past and thus; want to show an abundance of mercy towards others, as Our Lord has been abundantly merciful to me, a horrible sinner. Fortunately I have plenty of opportunities to show mercy and healing; I am now developing a relationship with a Catholic woman, who has made a lot of mistakes in her life and is in a difficult situation right now. But when it comes to people attacking Holy images, threatening churches and even Christians themselves; you have to give in to righteous anger, you have to stand up and say, " No! This Wrong! and I am going to do all that I can to oppose you! I may not succeed, I desire and hope to, but I'm not doing this because there is a chance at success, I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do!" I'm not into Western Practicality, I'm into Christian objectivity.

I still pray for those who want to see my statues smashed, my churches sacked and my Faith extinguished:

Regina sine labe originali concepta, ora pro nobis, et hostibus nostris!

But when they threaten me and all that I love, I am going to stand up oppose them, in anyway I can.




Glad to hear that You Are Developing a Loving Relationship Where Forgiveness
Is Something You Are Willing to Do For the Challenges Others Have too. Truly A Test
of Love is Patience, Kindness; Without Envy Of What Others Have Different; Without Boasting to
Be Higher Than Others, Or False Pride When Self-Esteem is Low; Where Rudeness Is Not Necessary
As Understanding Differences is Greater; Needs of Others Are Put Over Self-Seeking Treasures; As
Anger is Transformed into Art oF Light; Love keeps no record of wrongs As All Chances Provided are
First And Never Last; Love does not Delight in Dark but Recognizes Fear And Hate
Conquering It Persevering In Patience and Understanding More; Rejoicing
With Truth in Light WHere Love Becomes Wisdom of All Faith And Belief
To Give And Share Freely Now As Pure Love This Way
Brings Energy And Resilience to Shine Light; Yes,
Trusting, Protecting, Persevering Hope
Giving, Sharing Free Even More; Smiles
my Friend, if Corinthians And Paul
in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Is Correct
Love Never Fails Persevering Past
All Human Knowledge And Prophecies
And Knowledge of Words Same; in Other
Words Paul is saying what i Just Sung in Dance
And Song of Truth iN LiGHT too; In Other Words
Yes; As i Just Related to You Essence of Meaning Same
Trapped in Covers of Books,
Pages, Statues, And Other
Abstract Constructs of
Forms Away Now From
Essence Of God (Love)
What in God’s Holy Name
‘Love’ iS iN Idol Worship
oF All These
Words;
Strip
Them All
Off And Become
Naked God Within
FlesH And Blood
Spreading (Love) God (Love) ALL;
Sadly, My Friend,There Are Contradictory
Other Verses According to 'Paul' that do not Relate This
One Body Now of Love Essence in Flesh and Blood For
All; Like Ostracizing the Adulterer in Church Refusing
to Break Bread With the 'Sinners' Like This Relating only
A Chosen Few Who Only Love the Name of Jesus More Than
The Essence
of Love
in A Parent
or Child's Eyes;
Gold of Unconditional
Love, What's in A Word; A Word
my Friend; What's in Love, The Gift
Within Naked And Free To Share From
Born as Even Bonobos, Our Closest Ape
Cousins Do in a Naked Life Away From CuLTuRaL Shells of Love.
From What i've Seen, Lately of so-called 'Christians', in Assembly
Demanding their Liberty Not to Wear A Mask For the Pro-Life of Elders;
If 'Jesus', The Good
Cop Version
Will Wear
Flesh Again
On this Planet
Earth his Choice
Might Not Be Human
As Truly God May Enjoy
Being A Bonobo More than Anything
Resembling 'Trump', in Fact, i'm Sure God
Enjoys Breathing as a Bonobo, Who Gives and
Receives Free Love Never Bought and Sold Like
A Used Car Now;
Yes, 'they' Will
Truly Know
'We' aRe
Christians
By Love Of Our
Bonobo Cousins Free
of Malice WHere Love Trumps Fear and Hate.
Again, in the Text of the Bible, THere are many Instances
of Good Cop Jesus/God And Bad Cop Jesus/God; Sure, Conservative
And Liberal Roman Greek Speaking Ghost Authors Wrote the
New Testament too; Still
The Human Condition
Is DarK Thru Light
As is The Story;
That is No
Surprise;
Simply Reflecting
The Shadow and the Angel
of the Human Condition `
in those Books, Still Now;
No Different than what You
Struggle With Now; Doing Your
Best to Develop A Strategy of Love,
Greater and More Effective Than Fisticuffs
of Cords of Whips To Physically Abuse those
You Don't Agree With Now; There is Always A Greater
Way of LoVE iN Understanding And All Virtues Highlighted Above
This IS A Life
Long practice
No Different
Than Words
in Any Book That
Exists Now; Much Room
For Improvement as again
Every Letter is a Sculpture
of A Statue On A Page;
Without Love
As Essence
Words
Carry No Love;
As 'They' Say 'They
Will Know We Are Christians
By Our Love'; Not by the Masks
We Refuse to Wear in Killing Others;
Those Masks are All the Statues We Use
in Form of Fear And Hate to Harm Others now;
Every Word We Speak is a Metaphor of Statue Now;
Even The Sound Waves that come Out of Our Soul to Sing;
And The Dance of Non-Verbal Expressions We Make From Head to toe;
There is Much
More in Life
to Create
Greater Statues
With; too much to
Complete IN Light in Just
one Lifetime Now; i don't worry
About Dead Things, Like Statues and
Old Words Still Standing Same; i do my
Best to Breathe Love Now;
What Lives
on in Eyes
of Loved
Ones Long
After
Flesh
And Blood
Statues Fade Away too;
Greatest Sins Are Excluding Any
Part of Nature From The Table of Plenty
Love Is That Gives And Shares Free Doing Least
Harm to all; Gentile or Jew, Servant or Free; Woman
And Or Man, No More; Do Understand, This is the Essence
of Love With No Categories; No Labels; And Not Even Any Statues of Words;
As You Will Note, In The Video Above No Words Are Sung Only A Dance of Love Is Heard;
Music
of
God
Loving Within Free
Giving Sharing With
Least Harm to ALL;
i Find God IN the
Rest of Nature
For What
Does
Not Wear
Clothes As
Humans Does Not Lie;
The Sounds of the Younger
Generations in UNiSoN Now;
Who Will We Truly Trust But US;
Faith Is Lost in State and Older
Organized Religions But
Love (God) Still Breathes;
No Matter
Those Statues,
Love Perseveres;
Dances And Sings Within
to Give And Share Again, With Least Harm For All;
The Statues i am concerned about Are Humans Without
Love as the Representative, Matt Gaetz, of the Very District i LiVE iN
'Trump Re-Tweeted' A 'Statue' (Photo) of An Automatic Rifle Toting Dude
And A Woman Pointing a Revolver at a Peaceful Protest, While Matt Gaetz
Affirmed the Value of This Fear and Hate Filled Action With "This is all of US".
This isn't a place
For Love That
Still Now
Worships
Fear And
Hate Enforced
With Automatic
Rifles And Guns oF iGNorance;
Yet Still Naked Love Breathes no
Matter How Sad the Violin Song
of Fear and Hate Grows; No Thanks
to CuLTuRaL Clothed Statue Humans
Like That; Nope, i'll Do Bonobo Better
Last as First Chance Naked LoVE NoW;
But i'll Go To Church With 'The Others',
Same As i do Every Week; For i Do Not
Fear Weakness of Soul; It's Amazing How Fast Fear And Hate
'Runs' And or Ignores Fearless Love When Coming Face to Face now.


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 44,061
Location: Stendec

29 Jun 2020, 6:59 pm

Greatshield17 wrote:
I am not a westerner, I am a Christian...
Living in the Columbia-Kootenay Region of British Columbia, Canada makes you a Westerner.

Christians do not worship idols, pray to dead mortals, or practice ritual sorcery.

I think you don't realize what you really are.


•••

Those who cling to worthless idols turn away from God's love for them. -- Jonah 2:8

The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by human hands.  They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but cannot see.  They have ears, but cannot hear, nor is there breath in their mouths.  Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them. -- Psalm 135:15-18

Now, where have I read these words before?  The Holy Bible, of course!


_________________
 
Since there is no singular, absolute definition of human nature,
nor any ultimate evaluation of human nature beyond that which we project onto others,
individuals should be judged or defined only by their actions and choices,
and not by what we only imagine their intentions and motivations to be.


shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,733

29 Jun 2020, 7:59 pm

Fnord wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
It's not pleasant seeing something you like being put to its end whether it's a statue, a flag or a a piece of transport that you admire.
It is both pleasant and gratifying to see monuments to coercion, enslavement, and religious imperialism being torn down and removed from their places of enshrinement.  After all, human life and liberty are far more important than veneration and worship of idols.


I watched a lecture by an art historian on the topic of iconoclasm recently.
He described iconoclasm as a process in several steps: first, the destruction. Then the surviving artefacts get smuggled to other countries, where they show up in auction houses, then in collections and museums, where their history gets explained. Objects that were once fetishized get archived, their magic explained away. That, the historian reckons, is a form of destroying the idol, by destroying its transcendental aspect.
Then comes the appreciation as art object, as aesthetic object, and in a proper museum, it regains a new sacred status as a work of human artifice. At least, that's the best that can happen to an idol in our current human-centered social order.

Obviously not every idol is worth being venerated for its aesthetic merits - but even for me as hardened atheist, the idea that someone could destroy something like michelangelo's pieta is a painful thought. And not, because of what it stands for.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.