Covid 19 and is it actually benefiting people with autism

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jun 2020, 7:43 am

vermontsavant wrote:
My Snap benefits(food stamps) have gone up expedentially and of coarse I got my Trump check for $1200 so I eat really well these days.Honestly life has been better for me the last few months,I wear my mask in public but go out when needed.I really can't complain about quarantine life.

I see I think we should all think this way it's a matter of survival. Maybe we can use this to better our lives maybe stop standing people up

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2020, 3:16 pm

Because of all these pointless, brain washing protests.

It has now spread, also because people didn't do the social distancing. Get used to a lock down as we'll have one again.

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2021, 4:29 am

Fnord wrote:
No significant differences from before -- people still call me "weird" for wanting to keep my distance, work alone, and avoid human contact, only now they say it all through a breathing mask.

Wow and its ironic how things happened huh.

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2021, 4:33 am

sorrowfairiewhisper wrote:
Because of all these pointless, brain washing protests.

It has now spread, also because people didn't do the social distancing. Get used to a lock down as we'll have one again.

Trying to adapt to something is difficult people love familiarity and this has taken everything from many people its sad.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2021, 4:39 am

i see it as positive in that [aside from the maga phenom] it has revealed who the really dangerous people are.

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2021, 12:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
i see it as positive in that [aside from the maga phenom] it has revealed who the really dangerous people are.

You are right no doubt

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 12:45 am

^^^thank you :heart:

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2021, 12:54 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^thank you :heart:

You're welcome, it showed that people don't care for there fellow man as much as they would like you to believe. Also that crime and poverty is a constant in this world...

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 3:51 am

They got rid of salad bars in grocery stores. A great alternative to fast food for lunch away from home.

A great loss.

Other than that I have no complaints. Zero.

My life hasnt changed much because of the Covid.

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2021, 6:06 am

naturalplastic wrote:
They got rid of salad bars in grocery stores. A great alternative to fast food for lunch away from home.

A great loss.

Other than that I have no complaints. Zero.

My life hasnt changed much because of the Covid.

Haha I didn't even notice. Everyone was effected differently the important thing thing your alive still and can make different choices.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 12:47 pm

Worked from home for the last 15 months and seen no one from work. I love that. I have also now secured a new job within the company that is permanently home working no matter what happens in the future.