Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2020, 12:35 am

sly279 wrote:
NoClearMind53 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Teenager murdered in Seattle autonomous zone,there you have it,that's anarchy for you. :skull:

I think the chaz thing was a dumb strategy for the left, but the murderers are most likely right-wing s**theads. It isn't like people just start murdering each other as soon as police disappear under normal circumstances.

And yet it happens every single time there’s no police.
Humans are horrible and only kept in check by laws enforced by police.

Yup.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2020, 12:46 am

According to a key finding from the Pew survey is that conservatives have a higher level of distrust overall of news sources and consume a much narrower range of news sources. Liberal audiences trust and consume a broader range of news sources.
https://guides.lib.umich.edu/c.php?g=637508&p=4462444

That tells me all I need to know :lol:

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jul 2020, 6:56 pm

Pepe wrote:
sly279 wrote:
NoClearMind53 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Teenager murdered in Seattle autonomous zone,there you have it,that's anarchy for you. :skull:

I think the chaz thing was a dumb strategy for the left, but the murderers are most likely right-wing s**theads. It isn't like people just start murdering each other as soon as police disappear under normal circumstances.

And yet it happens every single time there’s no police.
Humans are horrible and only kept in check by laws enforced by police.

Yup.

This is a fascist belief. People will be awful when they are denied access to bread, yes, but that is due to capitalism run amok in America, not human nature. People who are secure and happy will not loot and steal. The artificial scarcity we are facing is due to the failure of our capitalist system to provide stable existence. Anyways, have fun paying cops to shoot starving people in the streets because you support a psychopathic economic order that funnels every goddamn thing to the top 1% and lets the rest languish. Just because nobody is talking about it in the corporate media doesn't mean it isn't happening. Class conflict is what will destroy our society. We need an FDR NOW. Conservatives and woke-neoliberals are both clueless.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2020, 7:55 pm

'Perfect Yang and Yin Balance': LiVE iN a 'Safe Enough Conservative Area';
ALTernatively Be Liberal Online, Etc., to Escape Ignorance of 'Closed Minded';
And if 'You' Figure Out How 'the System' Works, You Will Even Dance Free in Public.

By Nature, Conservative is More Closed Minded;

By Nature, Liberal is More Open Minded;

It's the Way Brains Are Both
Born And Nurtured as Is Now.

And No; Practically Nothing
Human Is Etched in Stone; Yet,

Back to Square Root One
Problem and Solution; Humans Are Just Not Classically,
Overall, Evolved to LiVE iN Peace and Harmony in Huge
'Sardine Packed Tall Cans' of Skylines; Find A Place
With Anchors Enough, Where One Doesn't Sink
Their 'Boat' in 'Stormy Sail Seas'.

The 'Safe Harbors' are Nice;
Find a Place to Sail When It's 'Nice Weather';
But Understand; Pandemic, Riots, Crime Happens
More that Aren't Peaceful, Overall, in 'The Bigger Cities'.

Location,
Location,
Where i Live is 'Practically Immune' But:

It's True, City Council Protestors Were Ignorant
Enough, Along with the City Council, To Overturn a Mayor Mandate Order
for Masks, Before the Pandemic Gets Out of Control Here, And Made National "Florida Man" News.

It's always a Balance Between Ignorance, Safety, And Freedom too; Life is An Art; Never a Science Alone.

The 'Rebel Wisdom News Dude'; Ain't Got much of A Clue about 'the Soul Art Part'; One Will 'See' it in his 'Dead Language'.

Never the Less, 'IT' Will be Interesting too; 'We' Will Learn From What We Don't Particularly Agree with, Now too..:)

And Yes, We Will Even Live Among Extremely Ignorant Folks and Have A Wonderful Life; Just gotta Understand
How they tick; Mention the Magic Password 'Jesus', when they are afraid of 'Your Different' And Ya Gotta Friend For Life;

Same With Really 'Black And White' Science Minded 'Literal Religion Language', Folks too; A Password is 'Science';

Still, Basically Another 'Jesus Religion';

'Here' at Least, 'Jesus' Is the Bomb;
Jesus is the 'Nuclear Option too';
In Fact, Jesus is Just alright With Me too;
At Least for A Key to Peace in Rough
And oR Ignorant 'Conservative Seas'..;)

When You are In 'Rome',
Know 'The Roman Bible'
Better Than the 'Roman Citizenry'
And You are Practically 'The Real Scotsman', too..;)

Find A Song And Reinforce The Feeling; Smile With Radiant Joy too; Yes, Just Do It..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Last edited by aghogday on 06 Jul 2020, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2020, 7:58 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Magna wrote:
^ Apparently some think you're not supposed to watch Rebel News, Cockney. I've never heard of Rebel News, but it's common for some people to completely discredit and discount anything reported from a news source said people deem to be "alt-right" or "white nationalist" (the terms seem to be used interchangeably/synonymously but that's for purposeful effect). A news source discredited as biased by some could report that Christmas falls on December 25th each year and said people would fixate on the news source itself rather than whether the information was factual.

You're welcome to rely on whatever news sources you like and I'm entitled to not respect them due to their obvious ideological biases. I'm not interested in telling you whether or not you should rely on propaganda mills, I'm just not going to pretend they're not propaganda mills. Whining that I won't pretend your propaganda mills are legitimate sources won't make them gain anything resembling credibility.

Thanks for so neatly describing why I've been avoiding WP lately.

Expressed disrespect for syndicated disinformation is free speech.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2020, 8:18 pm

cberg wrote:

explain?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2020, 10:36 pm

cyberdad wrote:
cberg wrote:

explain?

I'm only guessing, but: one is entitled to call BS on BS.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2020, 10:49 pm

Cue 5+ republican snowflakes whining that I've personally attacked them by calling out the fact that their reality show playboy idol knows full well, as much as they do, that they lied, cheated & stole their way to the top.

We all know what's going on here, I'm not calling republicans stupid either because there's a difference between being complicit with a violent oppressive regime & just being an idiot. I don't think any republicans are that dumb, I think they're simply selfish enough to try to get something out of the status quo being knee-jerked in their favor.

I think this is all too entertaining for Pepe & if he were on the ground stateside, he wouldn't be so opinionated about who's got the best kind of violent attitude.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2020, 11:46 pm

https://www.rebelnews.com/ezra_levant_show_july_06_2020

Well; A Link Would have Helped
as i too, took A Route to the 'Wrong Rebel Wisdom';
Just Another Avenue of Propaganda to Minimize the
Reality of the Pandemic And the Such as that Truly Dangerous 'Alt-Right Non-Sense';
Like The Trump Real Clear Lie that the Virus is 99 Percent Totally Harmless; Where not
Even Health Officials have the Spine to Publicly Call Out What He said is CLEARLY A FRIGGING DANGEROUS
LIE WITH REAL LIFE IMPLICATIONS, LIKE FOLKS ACTUALLY DYING FROM LISTENING TO FAKE NEWS TRUMP LIES.

It's One thing, when it is just Clearly BS, So Full of Ignorance That It Requires A Brain Enema; Butt IT

IS Entirely A Different Kind of Evil, When Folks May Die as a Result of the Lies that are being actually told.

NOTHING OF USE TO LEARN ABOUT ON THAT WEBSITE; PURE TRASH; AND I'M NOT CALLING IT ANY COLOR.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick