Page 4 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:00 am

sly279 wrote:
Those two women forced the matter. It’s 100% their fault. They thought they could bully them and found out they couldn’t.

If these women had been a man they’d got punched. Wouldn’t you defend your pregnant wife and unborn kid?

Three things
1. If its 100% their fault then why are they the ones who are charged not the black women or her children?
2. Who is pregnant? I read different articles and there is no mention of pregnancy
3. The women reversed her truck and struck the teenage black daughter, if it were me I would get and apologise to the mother rather than pull a gun like some deranged psychopath

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:32 am

people forget that pedestrians ALWAYS have the right of way.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:46 am

auntblabby wrote:
people forget that pedestrians ALWAYS have the right of way.

Just like the customer is always right?

No pedestrians don’t have the right to run in front or behind moving cars.

Pretty sure most parents teach their kids that.

That’s why when someone runs across the highway and gets hit the driver doesn’t get in trouble. That’s why you get a ticket for not using cross walk.

Last edited by sly279 on 04 Jul 2020, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:47 am

tell that to the cop when you run over somebody in the parking lot.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:50 am

auntblabby wrote:
tell that to the cop when you run over somebody in the parking lot.

The cop will be like seems they car was moving when the person dashed behind it. Driver isn’t at fault.

Go run in Front if a driving car and see what happens.

Drivers aren’t at fault for people who run in front of them or behind them when they moving. They stopped when she did it. She didn’t even get hit. You’re acting like they saw her in road and speed up to hit her. She’s a f*****g crazy woman who ran behind them after they started moving. Even her daughter didn’t think she’d do thst and was shocked.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:52 am

if you f*****g hit me in the parking lot, you better believe i will jump onto your car. i may be dead when you shoot me but you will be in JAIL.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:53 am

Quote:
A normal, cautious person would take steps to avoid hitting a pedestrian in any situation if at all possible. However, if the pedestrian acts in way that makes it impossible for someone driving in a normal, cautious manner to avoid a collision, a judge or jury will find that the pedestrian caused the accident.

For example, if a driver is going the speed limit through a commercial district and a pedestrian runs out from behind a parked car just a few feet in front of the driver’s car, the driver will not be held liable. In fact, even if the driver was going five or ten miles over the speed limit, but the pedestrian jumped out so close to the car that the driver could not have avoided the collision at any speed, the driver will likely still not be held liable (although they both might be held at fault to different degrees, see below).

If a pedestrian jumps out or behaves in some other manner that forces someone driving in a normal, cautious manner to take evasive maneuvers, the pedestrian will be held liable for any damages those maneuvers cause. For example, if a pedestrian walks along a freeway at night in dark clothing and a driver swerves into another vehicle when she sees the pedestrian at the last second, the pedestrian will probably be held liable for any injuries to the occupants of both vehicles, and for any vehicle damage resulting from the drivers' efforts to avoid hitting the pedestrian.

Not only is she at fault if they’d hit someone else’s care to avoid her she’d be liable for the damages.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:55 am

auntblabby wrote:
if you f*****g hit me in the parking lot, you better believe i will jump onto your car. i may be dead when you shoot me but you will be in JAIL.

If you have to run 10 feet to jump behind my car backing up then you’re at fault not me. And it shows intent. So enjoy jail as well as being ruined financially unless you have some kind of pedestrian insurance.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:55 am

auntblabby wrote:

I would at least except an apology, technically the teen could prosecute if she was in any way hurt.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:56 am

defending that psychopathic woman with the gun is just crazy talk.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 1:56 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

If you have to run 10 feet to jump behind my car backing up then you’re at fault not me. And it shows intent. So enjoy jail as well as being ruined financially unless you have some kind of pedestrian insurance.

that is just crazy talk. i'm through with you.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 2:03 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I would at least except an apology, technically the teen could prosecute if she was in any way hurt.

For bumping into each other as you go through a door? Wrf is wrong with you people. Are you ambulance chases.

I guarantee you bump into multiple people every day. Do you apologize and give them money? When you get bumped into do yuh go to the hospital? They’d laugh at you and tell you to leave.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 2:08 am

auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

that is just crazy talk. i'm through with you.

It’s the laws. She was at the front of the Car, they started to drive away, her daughter walked away she ran 10 feet to get behind their moving car to stop them from leaving. She felt owed an apology and was going hold them there until she got it. They should called the cops and had her arrested. That’s what I’d done
911 yes there’s a crazy lady screaming at me and blocking me fro leaving can you send someone.

I posted the legal stuff about it. Pedestrians don’t have right to jump out in front of cars.
They suppose to stay on sidewalk and use the cross walks. These people were obeying all traffic laws when she jumps behind them to stop them. That’s. her own stupid mistake. Her video will be used as evidence in any legal matters as well as video from the restaurant. The black mom may find herself fined when this is all done. The couple can also sue her for emotional distress and lost wages.

Welcome to America where we have laws.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 2:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
defending that psychopathic woman with the gun is just crazy talk.

The pregnant lady who just wanted to leave ? Why are you defending the psychopathic who feels she has the right to force people to apologize.

Can I track you down and hold you until you apologize to me for how you treated me? If this black woman is owed an apology then so am I.
The answer is no by the way. I’m not owed one as I’ve been told and neither is this woman. No one can hold people until they apologize. That’s not how civilized societies work.
Someone bumps into you and doesn’t apologize it’s rude and you move on. Simple as that. Billions of people do this every single day without making a huge fuss about it and trying to make someone apologize to them.

Mean dear god how many people every day on nyc subway bump into others. If they all acted like this lady no one would ever get anywhere.

Last edited by sly279 on 04 Jul 2020, 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 2:12 am

sly279 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

For bumping into each other as you go through a door? Wrf is wrong with you people. Are you ambulance chases.

I guarantee you bump into multiple people every day. Do you apologize and give them money? When you get bumped into do yuh go to the hospital? They’d laugh at you and tell you to leave.

At least common decency would be to apologise, that would have gone a long way to diffuse the situation Sly.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2020, 2:17 am

cyberdad wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

At least common decency would be to apologise, that would have gone a long way to diffuse the situation Sly.

But you can’t force someone to do it.
I apologize to people who bump into me every day, most people aren’t as polite as me. Most people don’t give a s**t that you feel slighted by them bumping into you.
That's humans for you. We can’t force people to do what when want and if one tries to they crazy as f**k and should be locked up.

Again 99% of people who get bumped into and don’t get an apology just move on, they might say the other person is rude. But they keep going about their day.
This lady is a prime example of a Karen.she thinks she’s special. And she’s owed an apology and she’s getting it one way or the other. That’s not old behavior.
Someone did that to me I’d freak out as I imagine most aspies would., but then yiur nt so you wouldn’t understand that.

If I found one of the people here who was mean to me would you approve of me preventing them from leaving until they apologize to me?
If a black woman bumps into me can I prevent her from leaving until she apologizes?
You’re answers better be yes or you’re a hypocrite