Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Jon81
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jul 2020, 2:19 pm

Almost done listening to part 1 of this book on youtube. I've only read one book in my life and so having someone read it out loud to me was better than reading it myself, but I still managed to drift away a couple of times. I believe it was Kraftie recommending this book.

First of all, deeply disturbing to hear all the things done to these kids. Especially those where the parents were thanking doctors for killing their kids. The nazis, the institutions, the special schools. The refrigerating moms' theory, gluten free diets, bio medicines, vaccines. I think Silberman did a really good job going after these people and exposing the BS for what it is. I'm very happy my kids were not born in those days. Also very interesting to hear all these little stories about different kids. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Silberman had a little follow up on the kids from Leo Kanners first group? Maybe I just mixed it all up. I've only heard about Donald from that group. I am really interested in these kind of stories with classic autistic kids coming into adulthood.

Recommended reading for those who want to know more about the condition.

I would have hoped there'd be a part 2 on youtube as well, but it seems to be only this first episode out there.

Diagnosed with ADHD 2022