Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

usagibryan
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jul 2020, 7:20 am

I just learned they added overworld maps to Mario Maker 2, I'm so happy, this is the one thing I felt this game was missing, now 1ups actually have meaning and I can keep playing levels in a row without having to search every time. I made a bunch of intricate levels in Mario Maker 1 but Nintendo would randomly delete them, I guess because they weren't popular, I haven't garnered the energy to make my own levels in MM2 yet (or learn the new system) so I've just been playing these maps. Idk anyone who plays Mario Maker in real life, if you post an ID I'll play your level. It's hard to find good levels, I personally prefer traditional levels that feel like actual Mario levels rather than the gimmicky or punishingly hard ones. I also prefer the older graphics, I never could get into sidescrolling 3D Mario.

By the way, if you've never seen the Game Grumps, one of the funniest episodes is "Super Mario Maker: Yoda Jokes - PART 17", where Dan is trying to beat a super hard level and Arin just keeps making Yoda jokes. I would link it but apparently new members can't do that yet.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Jul 2020, 6:21 pm

When I bought my Switch Lite a few months ago, the first game I went with was Maker 2.