Am I the only one who has never gone to concerts ?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Lely
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Jul 2020, 9:04 am

I have been to a concert once when I was a teenager. It was alright but that experience doesn't need to be repeated.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2020, 9:23 am

Outside venues, concerts bands Symphonies. What ever have alleviated the Stress of being there . A lot for me,

But stilll used earplugs .

where ever you go ,there you are

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Jul 2020, 9:57 am

I loved going to concerts and sporting events by myself before COVID but badly wished I had a girlfriend to enjoy them with, as I always felt happiness was more real when shared :P :(

usagibryan
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jul 2020, 10:06 am

I went to Ozzfest back in 2003 (I think) when I was in high school, I went with my mom instead of friends which in retrospect is kind of embarrassing, but it's still a fond memory. I remember hating how everyone was standing up, I just wanted to sit down in my seat, lol.

That's the only concert I've ever been to, not sure if I'd be willing to go to another one, it's kind of a nightmare scenario for me (loud, confusing, lots of people). I would love to go to a Daft Punk concert though, or see a live symphony orchestra that played video game music. :P

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"