Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 4:30 am

It's not easy to find people who are willing to talk about it. My friends were sympathetic but would only say so much, I'd broach the subject but their replies were always cryptic, I found that part frustrating.

Talking about it never seemed to help much anyway, I'd just notice an increase in learing strangers, smirking faces, bizarre conversations going on within earshot.

I moved to the country, it was a huge turning point in my life, all that nonsense fizzled out pretty quickly, I haven't spent more than a few days in the city (any) for 20 years.

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

04 Sep 2020, 4:36 am

Pepe wrote:
If you have a car, you need a dashcam to video what is happening while you are driving.
These people don't like being caught on camera.

That's good to know, and would explain a lot as to why it stopped the way it did. I would photograph anything or anyone suspicious, even if it meant pulling off of a road to photograph a car which had been tailing me. A couple of times before it ended, anyone who tried to start an extremely random, personal conversation with me while walking in a park, waiting for a bus, etc would be rebuffed and I'd pull out my phone to photograph them as they were walking away. Both the encounters and the tailing by vehicles seemed to stop pretty quickly after I took a more scientific approach to documenting it. I believe that my subconscious mind tries to bury this experience, until I see or hear someone else openly bring it up. I guess we all do that with trauma, but it doesn't make the experiences [or the few remaining photos I'd backed up] any less real. Funny thing is, I grew up in a big city where it had never happened, it started after I moved here to a small suburban town, and it ended when I visited another big city five years ago. I think a lot of it is psychological operations to make us believe that we are crazy, or to drive us crazy. There is an unclassified report about a HAM radio operator near a US air base who would pick up transmissions from military planes many decades ago, likely just for fun. They contacted him and asked for his help in interpreting communications they didn't understand, gave him a computer programmed to send him all sorts of crazy messages which indicated that they were hostile extraterrestrial forces. Apparently he went off of the deep end. The story was first reported by an investigative journalist who had filed a freedom of information request on psychological operations conducted by the US military.

“Politics is the art of controlling your environment.”
― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Last edited by DeepBlueSouth on 04 Sep 2020, 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 4:42 am

domineekee wrote:
It's not easy to find people who are willing to talk about it. My friends were sympathetic but would only say so much, I'd broach the subject but their replies were always cryptic, I found that part frustrating.

Talking about it never seemed to help much anyway, I'd just notice an increase in learing strangers, smirking faces, bizarre conversations going on within earshot.

I moved to the country, it was a huge turning point in my life, all that nonsense fizzled out pretty quickly, I haven't spent more than a few days in the city (any) for 20 years.

A lot of people know about what is happening, but are too scared to say anything because the harassment can be directed at them.
We are here to show what can happen to other people who don't toe-the-line.

Society is corrupted at a fundamental level, and there is nothing we can do about it.
We just have to accept it.
Being aggressive only gives them justification for continuing to treat us this way. 8)

I talked to a Barrister a couple of decades ago, who said police are "just following orders". EEP! 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 4:45 am

DeepBlueSouth wrote:
Pepe wrote:
If you have a car, you need a dashcam to video what is happening while you are driving.
These people don't like being caught on camera.

That's good to know, and would explain a lot as to why it stopped the way it did. I would photograph anything or anyone suspicious, even if it meant pulling off of a road to photograph a car which had been tailing me. A couple of times before it ended, anyone who tried to start an extremely random, personal conversation with me while walking in a park, waiting for a bus, etc would be rebuffed and I'd pull out my phone to photograph them as they were walking away. Both the encounters and the tailing by vehicles seemed to stop pretty quickly after I took a more scientific approach to documenting it.

They hate evidence like that. Things would have been a lot better if there were dashcams 25 years ago. I had to jerry-rig a video camera in the car.

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

04 Sep 2020, 4:45 am

Pepe wrote:
I talked to a Barrister a couple of decades ago, who said police are "just following orders". EEP! 8O

I hope you didn't tip him.

― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 4:56 am

Romofan wrote:
If you had asked me five years ago, I would have given Funeralxempire's answer, that it was madness. Actually, I would have scratched my head and asked you "what the hell is that"?

Then I would have said, "that's madness."

What I don't understand (amongst other things) is what is in it for the people doing the stalking?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 4:58 am

DeepBlueSouth wrote:
Pepe wrote:

I paid a private detective to help me understand what was happening. He took me to a Barrister friend who gave me some tips. :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2020, 5:00 am

Steve1963 wrote:
Romofan wrote:
If you had asked me five years ago, I would have given Funeralxempire's answer, that it was madness. Actually, I would have scratched my head and asked you "what the hell is that"?

Then I would have said, "that's madness."

What I don't understand (amongst other things) is what is in it for the people doing the stalking?

It is speculation.
It appears to be a form of intimidation/blackmail.
But I can't prove it.
That is why they run away from photographic/video evidence.
They don't want us to have proof.

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

04 Sep 2020, 7:16 pm

Pepe wrote:
DeepBlueSouth wrote:
Pepe wrote:

I paid a private detective to help me understand what was happening. He took me to a Barrister friend who gave me some tips. :wink:

Nice. :lol: If we didn't laugh... we wouldn't be laughing!

― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Sailon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2021, 12:46 pm

Forgot about this thread.
Is anyone else still dealing with this?

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

16 Apr 2021, 1:27 am

Not that I'm aware, but the experience will forever tarnish how I feel about authority figures, psychiatry, the federal [US] government, and other people in general.... Mission accomplished.

For the curious: http://www.targeted-individuals.com/gan ... 4567965106

― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Sailon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Apr 2021, 9:37 am

DeepBlueSouth wrote:
Not that I'm aware, but the experience will forever tarnish how I feel about authority figures, psychiatry, the federal [US] government, and other people in general.... Mission accomplished.

For the curious: http://www.targeted-individuals.com/gan ... 4567965106

I for sure agree with you on that.

Sailon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 May 2021, 8:03 am

I've tried contacting all kinds of agencies to get help with this. They keep telling me to call the local authorities. As it turns out I've already contacted the local authorities OVER A DOZEN TIMES...

At some point I began to realize that these people know full well that I have already tried the police before I contacted them. They just dont give a f**k.

So this is almost impossible to get help for. If anyone has any ideas, i'm listening.