Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 8:33 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I am pretty sure subtle differences are lost on Trump.
Using the words "subtle" and "Trump" in the same sentence must violate some rule of grammar somewhere...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

20 Aug 2020, 8:37 am

Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Using the words "subtle" and "Trump" in the same sentence must violate some rule of grammar somewhere...

According to my husband, using words "Trump" and "grammar" in one sentence is a violation.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 8:44 am

Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Evidence please :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 8:45 am

magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
According to my husband, using words "Trump" and "grammar" in one sentence is a violation.
Touché!

:lol:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 8:46 am

Brictoria wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Evidence, please?
I haven't found it yet; but if it isn't a rule, it should be!

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 8:54 am

magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Trumps grandma became a subtle American - triple violation ?

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

20 Aug 2020, 9:02 am

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

You criminal!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 9:05 am

magz wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
You criminal!
Indeed ... the lack of a possessive apostrophe must surely be a capital offense!

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 9:10 am

Fnord wrote:
magz wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
You criminal!
Indeed ... the lack of a possessive apostrophe must surely be a capital offense!

You can take that possessive apostrophe and shove it right .....after the P :P

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

20 Aug 2020, 9:10 am

Fnord wrote:
magz wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
You criminal!
Isn't Capital Offence All About Offensive Capitalisation?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 9:13 am

magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
magz wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
You criminal!
Isn't Capital Offence All About Offensive Capitalisation?
That joke was pungent.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 9:15 am

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
Fnord wrote:
magz wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
You criminal!
:wink: All in good fun, though ... right?

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 9:22 am

Fnord wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
Fnord wrote:
magz wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
You criminal!
:wink: All in good fun, though...right?

of course dude :D

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2021, 11:01 am

Trump Goes Full Cancel Culture As He Angrily Demands Fox News Fire Karl Rove

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump has repeatedly decried “cancel culture,” but on Thursday night, he proved once again that he’s one of its biggest practitioners.

Trump released an angry statement decrying a number of Republican figures for being disloyal to him and called on Fox News to ditch longtime contributor Karl Rove, who he labeled a “RINO.”

“Karl Rove is all talk and no action!” Trump wrote. “Fox News should get rid of Karl Rove and his ridiculous ‘whiteboard’ as soon as possible!”

Trump was apparently triggered by a Wall Street Journal column in which Rove criticized the former president’s CPAC speech as “divisive, controversial and embittered.”

“There was no forward-looking agenda,” the longtime GOP strategist wrote. “Simply a recitation of his greatest hits.”

Rove dismissed Trump’s gripe in a statement to Reuters.

“I’ve been called a lot of things in my career, but never a RINO,” Rove said. “I’ll continue to use my whiteboard and voice to call balls and strikes.”

Trump Called 'Cancel Culture' the Definition of Totalitarianism. But He's Tried to Cancel All These People and Businesses.
Quote:
President Donald Trump in a recent speech at Mount Rushmore described “cancel culture” as “the very definition of totalitarianism,” and “completely alien to our culture and our values,” with “absolutely no place in the United States of America.” But he’s attempted to cancel so many people and businesses — since way before he became president — that the Washington Post’s Mehdi Hasan dubbed him “The King of cancel culture.”

Below is an alphabetized list of more than 50 people and companies he's wanted boycotted or fired, as well as similar calls he’s amplified. Some relate to his politics (like Harley Davidson’s plans to move some production outside America because of Trump’s tariffs), but many more show his petty grievances over perceived slights. He’s called for a “boycott” of Geico over a commercial he found annoying, asked for comedians and commentators to be “fired” for treating him unfairly, and attempted to damage businesses that ended their relationship with the Trump brand.

Click link to see list

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 05 Mar 2021, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2021, 11:03 am

Suddenly, Jared Kushner is strangely absent from Trump's inner circle.  What ever became of him?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:44 am

Trump Decries “Cancel Culture,” Calls On Republicans to Boycott More Companies

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump said “cancel culture” has run amok, so Republicans better start making their own cancelations. Trump issued a bitter message Saturday in which he stoked divisions over Georgia’s restrictive new voting law. It came a day after he urged a boycott of “woke companies,” including Major League Baseball for moving its All-Star Game out of Georgia. He later expanded the list of companies that he says supporters should boycott for opposing Georgia’s voting restrictions.

Trump pointed the finger at “radical left Democrats,” claiming they “have played dirty” for years “by boycotting products when anything from that company is done or stated in any way that offends them.” Now, he said, they’re “going big time with WOKE CANCEL CULTURE and our sacred election.” So it’s time for Republicans to “fight back” and push their own boycotts, which should be successful because “we have more people than they do—by far!” Trump called on supporters to “boycott Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS, and Merck.” The former president went on to warn that the “radical left will destroy our country if we let them” and ended his message with a greeting: “Happy Easter!”

Many key leaders quickly answered Trump’s call to boycott baseball. Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, for example, tweeted Saturday that she wouldn’t be tuning into Major League Baseball. “Guess what I am doing today?” McDaniel tweeted. “Not watching baseball!! !!”

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman