Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 5:57 am

lol, hey mags, while my post did call out op directly, it was not meant to be an attack, but a genuine reason I thought OP is dissembling.

wheras others in the thread straight up mock, and get away with it by not naming op directly.

Psychological history of the concept "subject." The body, the thing, the "whole" construed by the eye, awaken the distinction between a deed and a doer; the doer, the cause of the deed, conceived ever more subtly, finally left behind the "subject."

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 6:33 am

naturalplastic wrote:

A human can be a "tool" for a propaganda. But a human cant be a "bot" for propaganda.

And he cant be an "adbot" because he is not advertising any commercial product - or not in any obvious way.

If you wanna accuse him of being a "tool" then I will step aside and let you and him fight that out. :lol:

I cant call him a tool, fool :P I have to abstract this somehow. And bot can be slang, I guess that was a bit harsh, :oops:

Hey OP, you cant call it 'satan' till they start killin folk :skull:

5 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 10:40 pm

QFT wrote:

Actually there are some Christian sects that believe that eating shrimp is wrong, they are just in a minority. In fact, I am in one of them (I am Messianic).

sorry bout earlier - btw I have nothing personal against ad bots ;)

What do your Church leaders say bout passing on the Vax because 'some say' it is the mark of the beast?

as shown in this thread, it is in/on the hand or forehead, and takes place in a demonic totalitarian state way beyond what is here now.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 4:25 am

When they tattoo a bar code onto your forehead - that can be scanned with a laser gun reader to id you as a person(like you use a laser at the self serve checkout, or like the cashier uses at the regular checkout at the grocery store to id inanimate products you buy by scanning the bar code on each item) then THAT might be the...Mark of the Beast...as foretold.

Znof is right that this vaccine just does not resemble "the Mark" at all.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 9:45 am

OP, If you want to check out spiritual experiences from the Dark Side, there are already some fascinating places to look.

Quote:
Within it is written:

I AM, the surrounding of the four.

Lift up your heads, O Houses of Eternity: for my Father goeth forth to judge the World. One Light, let it become a thousand, and one sword ten thousand, that no man hide him from my Father's eye in the Day of Judgment of my God. Let the Gods hide themselves: let the Angels be troubled and flee away: for the Eye of My Father is open, and the Book of the Aeons is fallen.

Arise! Arise! Arise! Let the Light of the Sight of Time be extinguished: let the Darkness cover all things: for my Father goeth forth to seek a spouse to replace her who is fallen and defiled.

Seal the book with the seals of the Stars Concealed: for the Rivers have rushed together and the Name {HEB:Heh}{HEB:Vau}{HEB:Heh}{HEB:Yod}is broken in a thousand pieces (against the Cubic Stone).

Tremble ye, O Pillars of the Universe5, for Eternity is in travail of a Terrible Child; she shall bring forth an universe of Darkness, whence shall leap forth a spark that shall put his father to flight.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/418/418.htm

This next one is just nasty!

Quote:
Every number is infinite; there is no difference.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm

ps OP - It may be unMessianic to look forward to the mark of the beast.

Quote:
Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/amo ... onc_884018

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 5:58 pm

Now I'm thinking of taking the Vax, Ill keep you tuned lol.

here is some more reading for you.

Quote:
This report presupposes two very outlandish things: that there are "aliens", and that some people (occultists) have "magickal powers." It is not the point of this report to prove whether or not there are such beings or powers. What is known is that there are people who believe that there are such beings and believe that they have such powers. The crux of this report is based on what people believe, which may be very different from the way things really are. Please bear this in mind.

http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 5:30 am

I put aside reservations about possible long term effects to have the vaccine.

I’ve read mRNA tech is being developed to help auto immune disorders in autism so decided on partly that basis to give my confidence in the technology since I’m on the spectrum and possibly hidden auto immune functioning may play a part in my condition and others.

Also to protect my elderly parents.

- George Bernie Shaw