Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2020, 9:13 pm

Personally, I will not take COVID 19 vaccine under any circumstances, because some people are saying it might be the mark of the beast. So then you might ask why am I looking forward to it? Well here is why. I believe that the way the mark of the beast works is that it influences brain waves (either through the chip or through whatever biological processes that vaccine would trigger). Those brain waves cause New Age -type spiritual experiences. These spiritual experiences will be the reason why the antichrist will create the world peace. However, since they are incompatible with Christianity, people who have them will go to hell. Now, I won't take the mark of the beast since I don't want to go to hell. But I have always been curious what those spiritual experiences are like. Well, when the mark of the beast will become available I will be able to ask those people that took them what kind of spiritual experiences they have. And thats what I am looking forward to :)

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2020, 9:16 pm

...What a load of crap.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2020, 9:19 pm

QFT wrote:
some people are saying it might be the mark of the beast.

Who and why? Do these people know anything about virology, biology, or chemistry? Are they youtubers or a website making money off of ads? What is special about this vaccine? Why were the polio or small pox vaccines not 'the mark of the beast'?

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2020, 9:22 pm

Feyokien wrote:
QFT wrote:
some people are saying it might be the mark of the beast.

Who and why? Do these people know anything about virology, biology, or chemistry? Are they youtubers or a website making money off of ads? What is special about this vaccine? Why were the polio or small pox vaccines not 'the mark of the beast'?

What they are saying is that this particular vaccine -- and not any others -- is coming with a microchip. They are referring to Bill Gates who developed what is called "quantum dots" in order to track who took this vaccine and who didn't.

And its not just one person its lots of people. Some of them are youtubers, and others are people on facebook, yet others write some articles about it.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2020, 9:25 pm

And people judge me for believing Vedic Astrology and Tarot. :lol:

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2020, 9:34 pm

QFT wrote:
What they are saying is that this particular vaccine -- and not any others -- is coming with a microchip. They are referring to Bill Gates who developed what is called "quantum dots" in order to track who took this vaccine and who didn't.

And how do they know that? Quantum dots are not a microchip. They cannot track you. All they are supposed to do is emit light when one is checked in person. This method hasn't even been tested on humans. They're meant for developing nations such as those in Africa where keeping track of who has received what vaccine is difficult. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have a history of funding philanthropic projects, hardly dubious.

Anatomy Of A COVID-19 Conspiracy Theory

NPR News Media Bias

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2020, 9:39 pm

Feyokien wrote:
Quantum dots are not a microchip. They cannot track you.

Well, the Bible doesn't say the mark of the beast will be tracking device. All it says is that it will be the permanent mark on the body. Quantum dots meet that description.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2020, 2:35 am

Eh, I've eaten shrimp in my life so I'm going to hell anyway if it exists and follows bible rules, so no harm in taking the vaccine when/if the chance comes. I mean, people do argue that it doesn't count and that eating shrimp is fine because that part is in the old parts of the bible, but personally I think that that's just people picking up whatever quotes they like from the book and saying that the other stuff doesn't matter. Which is ridiculous; if only some parts of the book matter, they should remove the ones that don't.

Anyway, I'll be sure to inform you if I get any spiritual experiences after taking one.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2020, 2:40 am

I'm going to invoke Poe's Law here...

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2020, 4:18 am

i am ambivalent about the covid vaccine...not because i don't believe it won't work (we may need annual boosters, just like all other strains of flu) or because i am afraid of being tracked by rich lizard men using nanotechnology - well actually i am but that is beside the point.

but doesn't anyone else think that the rush to create a vaccine, while useful, reeks of a band-aid solution...i mean, if, after everyone gets vaccinated and we just go back to our business-as-usual practices of oppressing others, raping the planet and the natural world and just continuing the same processes that led to this scourge arising in the first place -- then what's the point? we would have learned nothing

1) man's population grows
2) man destroys natural habitats for land and resources
3) man and wildlife are forced to live in close proximity
4) man resorts to eating wildlife
5) wildlife transmits pathogen to man that man hasn't had the chance to become immune to
6) pathogen quickly spreads throughout man's super interconnected world
7) chaos, death and misery ensues
8 ) man pulls a vaccine out of his ass to become resistant to the pathogen
9) man continues his business as usual after a brief hiatus
10) man hasn't learned anything
11) start over from #5.

i am a strong believer that the earth is a self-regulating macro-organism and what we're going through is ima adama attempting to put us in our place.

silver lining, and all that - we have this massive opportunity to learn how to maybe do things differently, and better - what are we going to do with it?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2020, 11:25 am

Fireblossom wrote:
Eh, I've eaten shrimp in my life so I'm going to hell anyway if it exists and follows bible rules, so no harm in taking the vaccine when/if the chance comes. I mean, people do argue that it doesn't count and that eating shrimp is fine because that part is in the old parts of the bible, but personally I think that that's just people picking up whatever quotes they like from the book and saying that the other stuff doesn't matter. Which is ridiculous; if only some parts of the book matter, they should remove the ones that don't.

Anyway, I'll be sure to inform you if I get any spiritual experiences after taking one.

Actually there are some Christian sects that believe that eating shrimp is wrong, they are just in a minority. In fact, I am in one of them (I am Messianic).

However, even thought its wrong, that doesn't mean you go to hell for it, because you can repent of it. By the same token, lying and stealing is wrong, but you won't go to hell for that either. What makes taking the mark of the beast worse is that it stays on your body so you can't "undo" it.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2020, 12:53 pm

QFT wrote:
Fireblossom wrote:

Actually there are some Christian sects that believe that eating shrimp is wrong, they are just in a minority. In fact, I am in one of them (I am Messianic).

However, even thought its wrong, that doesn't mean you go to hell for it, because you can repent of it. By the same token, lying and stealing is wrong, but you won't go to hell for that either. What makes taking the mark of the beast worse is that it stays on your body so you can't "undo" it.

So basically you think lying, stealing, raping, and murdering are OK because you can ask forgiveness but wanting to be cured of a deadly disease is an unforgivable sin? I can't even be mad at the Christians who would believe such absurd reasoning. :jester:

I never thought I'd say this, but living in a communist society that enforces atheism is starting to sound better and better. :D

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2021, 1:31 am

Fireblossom wrote:

So did you take the vaccine yet? What were your spiritual experiences?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2021, 2:37 am

QFT wrote:
Fireblossom wrote:

So did you take the vaccine yet? What were your spiritual experiences?

Are you joking?

Please tell me that you're joking.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2021, 2:58 am

Looks to me like an ad bot

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2021, 3:01 am

The_Znof wrote: