Michael Moore Predicts Trump Victory 2020

Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 5:24 am

auntblabby wrote:
as for trumpoomelini's gold-plated commode, why do tyrants all have the same tacky taste?

Yes the Trump's keeping things classy :lol:

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 10:17 am

The Boston Globe predicts a 2016 repeat.
Biden has a secure lead on the popular vote,but Trump has pulled ahead greatly on the electoral college and should win the ultimate prize in the end.

It will be another counting votes til 4am type of election night.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 10:18 am

the bookies agree that he will repeat 2016, the best the democrats can hope for is to not lose the house, at this point.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 10:25 am

auntblabby wrote:
the bookies agree that he will repeat 2016, the best the democrats can hope for is to not lose the house, at this point.

The democrats will do fine in congress but Trump will get the EC without the popular again.

The fact Trump is in schedule to loose the pop vote shows the Dems have hope in congress and may flip the senate.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 10:28 am

vermontsavant wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The democrats will do fine in congress but Trump will get the EC without the popular again.

The fact Trump is in schedule to loose the pop vote shows the Dems have hope in congress and may flip the senate.

i don't believe they can do any better than to not lose any more senate seats at this point.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 11:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i don't believe they can do any better than to not lose any more senate seats at this point.

Some people have said the Dems can flip the senate,whether it's credible I don't know.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 11:19 am

a majority of statehouses are GOP. that gives those states a lot of sway as to how the senate falls.

Carpeta
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 11:22 am

I'm glad I no longer live in a place where it will be dangerous to leave my home if Trump wins. The first week after the election in 2016 was terrifying for me.

RAADS-R: 122.0

Not a doctor.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 11:23 am

i live surrounded by magas so at least i won't experience a big down hill change in this regard.

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 11:31 am

auntblabby wrote:
i live surrounded by magas so at least i won't experience a big down hill change in this regard.
for some reason I didn't think you were in the US. Whereabouts are you if you don't mind me asking?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 11:31 am

Steve1963 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
for some reason I didn't think you were in the US. Whereabouts are you if you don't mind me asking?

south puget sound region western washington.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 1:15 pm

I somehow knew Trump would win the first time, and I know he will win again. Trump is the type to get exactly what he wants no matter what. He is the epitome of an unrestrained narcissist and his 'fans' have enabled him like they do every every Hollywood celebrity.

Celebrity Worship Syndrome is a very real mental illness.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... 0celebrity.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 7:08 pm

Romofan wrote:
Ihave noticed that while I live in a pretty Democratic city (San Antonio), I have seen very few "Biden/Harris" signs.

Unlike 2016, when "Hillary" stuff was EVERYWHERE.

Steve1963 wrote:
I've seen one Biden sign. One. Lots of Trump signs though. And I live in bluer than blue Massachusetts. Would not surprise me at all if Trump won again. Biden isn't exactly generating any excitement within the party.

The missing signs have been located:
Quote:
Starting today, September 1st, Animal Crossing: New Horizons players will be able to deck out their island homes with official Joe Biden yard signs as part of the campaign’s broader initiative to organize voters online this fall.

Since the start of the coronavirus outbreak in the US earlier this year, campaigns like Biden’s have been forced to entirely rethink how they organize voters. Instead of in-person rallies, Biden’s team has opted for live-streamed events and fundraisers along with socially distanced productions and interviews. The entire Democratic National Convention was held virtually earlier this month, with most guests streaming in over video software like Zoom to deliver speeches.

The Biden-Harris campaign released four sign designs for players to download, featuring the official Biden-Harris logo, Team Joe logo, the “Joe” Pride logo, and an image of aviator sunglasses shaded in red, white, and blue. Players will be able to access the designs in-game by scanning the design QR codes through the Nintendo Switch Online app.

Source: https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/1/21409727/biden-harris-animal-crossing-campaign-new-horizons-yard-signs-election

Not sure whether these will have quite the same impact as physical signs, though, given that many people don't play this game, giving a much smaller potential audience compared to physical ones which more people would see while driving.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 7:22 pm

Currently, political betting markets give Biden the edge. Of course, that can change.

Let me repeat, in case you have "Well akshally" guys here later on: Of course, that can change.

Hopefully, I don't have to repeat it a 3rd time.

Here's the market:

https://www.electionbettingodds.com/Pre ... html#chart

I know, as a leftist, it is easy to fall into defeatism. It's easy to think, Well, Americans are just going to spite us again. We just want to fight for universal health care and to address climate change, and it feels like they're always spitting in our face. Especially when they elect reprobates like Trump, it seems like they just want to rub it into our faces. But you have to realize, that is only about 40% of the American people.

We still have a shot at winning this. We need to fight to make sure Biden wins and we flip the Senate. We have a shot to finally restore balance in the Supreme Court. We cannot give up hope now! We need to get out the vote!

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 7:29 pm

^what were the betting odds for 2016?

I work hard to get my clients to vote. I can’t tell anyone how to vote, but I can encourage registration, teach how get get and fill out a mail-in ballot, and encourage people to vote.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2020, 8:25 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Based on my sources, the rioting, looting and killings are working in favour of Trump, so much so that the Democrats are actively asking for it to stop.