Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 12:33 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
...those eyes.....

Is there much evidence for SDD Blabs? or is this a case of mirror neurons + obsession with serial killers = crazy eyes

the drug company Merck says-
"Shared psychosis (previously termed folie à deux) is now considered a subset of delusional disorder. It usually occurs in a person or group of people (usually a family) who are related to a person with a significant delusional disorder or schizophrenia."

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 1:06 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
...those eyes.....

Is there much evidence for SDD Blabs? or is this a case of mirror neurons + obsession with serial killers = crazy eyes

the drug company Merck says-
"Shared psychosis (previously termed folie à deux) is now considered a subset of delusional disorder. It usually occurs in a person or group of people (usually a family) who are related to a person with a significant delusional disorder or schizophrenia."

Yeah SDD is more likely to be within a family unit where there is shared genetic predisposition and closer shared experiences.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 8:48 am

cyberdad wrote:
hobojungle wrote:
Jemma Lilley was diagnosed with autism & dyslexia at age 6. I

Do you have a link to Jemma's diagnosis? Jemma's father never mentions his daughter had anything wrong with her and believed her when she told him she never killed the teen. Seems to be a cold blooded NT to me.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/perth/ ... b88932259z

No, I don’t have a link to Jemma’s diagnosis. I just read it on Wikipedia.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2020, 7:51 pm

hobojungle wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
hobojungle wrote:
Jemma Lilley was diagnosed with autism & dyslexia at age 6. I

Do you have a link to Jemma's diagnosis? Jemma's father never mentions his daughter had anything wrong with her and believed her when she told him she never killed the teen. Seems to be a cold blooded NT to me.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/perth/ ... b88932259z

No, I don’t have a link to Jemma’s diagnosis. I just read it on Wikipedia.

Yeah thanks...I found it already....just establishing the world's first historic case of an autistic female murdering an autistic male.