Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

MegamanJ
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Sep 2020, 7:26 pm

remember that Megaman anime TV series Megaman NT Warrior well I like the seasons it had it had six seasons well five but I think the first one should be two Seasons because I just feel like it could have been.
season 1 was based on the first Battle Network game with some elements from Battle Network 3
season 2 was based on Battle Network 2 with elements from Battle Network 3
season 3 had its own story but was based on Battle Network 3, 4, and Network transmission
season 4 also had its original story and was based on Battle Network 4, 5, and Battle Network past games
season 5 had its own Story and was based on Battle Network 6
season 6 is marketed as a stand-alone series not sure what that means but I think it means it can be watched at any time anyway this season was based on Battle Network 6 Network transmission and Phantom of network season 6 season is not 100% subbed yet but I understand most of it
the ending was okay but I feel like they could have made a 7th season using Concepts from the games they didn't use in the anime like Mega Man being Lans brother and Alpha from Battle Network 3 what do you think? if you wanted a season 7 of Megaman NT Warrior what Battle Network games would you base it off of and why?