Hair colour and attractiveness!

Page 1 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 5:09 pm

Do most women prefer men with dark hair compared to guys with lighter coloured hair?

I ask because although I myself have brown hair (can go caramel colour in the sun) someone on yahoo answers after seeing a photo of me said she preferred men with darker hair.

So are us guys with medium brown and blonde hair colour at a disadvantage compared to men with jet black hair?

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Sep 2020, 6:03 pm

There's no general typo for this only I first check out the facial expressions and how open the guy looks, I. e; natural, and I guess hair could be a margin for growth if I was seeking out hidden potential. The hair factor is I like thick wavy hair, and on a guy, no different. It has to be neat and trim though. Medium dark brown is nice, but fair hair is a winner too if I thought there was any of that there. I am a brunette so I'm more inclined this way.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 6:46 pm

I have practically no hair left, and what I have is mostly white (like the man in my current avatar), yet my wife still loves me.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 6:48 pm

Many women prefer light-haired men.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 11:17 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Many women prefer light-haired men.

I think there was a propaganda campaign, to devalue the "Aryan" blue hair and blonde eye look, after the war.
I think it might be more a personal preference, these days, rather than social architects indoctrinating people.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 12:36 am

I like both. I’ve been with guys from black, thick hair, to blonde curls.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 1:42 am

all these are tiny details that don't matter

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 1:55 am

I don't remember ever dating a guy with light hair. Probably because I am blonde/blue eyes so never saw the need to go for someone with the same. I've always gone for the dark hair/muscular guys.

Not to sound bad on purpose or anything but I'd never date someone who earned less money than me again though either, it gets a bit awkward after a while. You find yourself taking him out all the time and he feels emasculated from it, I didn't enjoy that situation at all because you could see him physically embarrassed.

There's many contributing factors to people rather than just looks with my example above, it plays only a small part. If you're someone who just dates for looks then you're in for a world of fun and mental torture. :lol:

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 5:07 am

In my opinion are hair color and eye color related to different kind of personalities as well. Did you ever notice the same? There are differences regarding temperament and addiction to fun.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 6:31 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
all these are tiny details that don't matter

Agreed.
Always the practical squishy thingy. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 6:39 am

Lunella wrote:
I don't remember ever dating a guy with light hair. Probably because I am blonde/blue eyes so never saw the need to go for someone with the same. I've always gone for the dark hair/muscular guys.

Not to sound bad on purpose or anything but I'd never date someone who earned less money than me again though either, it gets a bit awkward after a while. You find yourself taking him out all the time and he feels emasculated from it, I didn't enjoy that situation at all because you could see him physically embarrassed.

There's many contributing factors to people rather than just looks with my example above, it plays only a small part. If you're someone who just dates for looks then you're in for a world of fun and mental torture. :lol:

I come here because I want to check out how people look.
I have no time for "personality" via their writing acumen/acuity. :eew:

Human psychology bores me.
Getting to know people is ho-hum. 8)

Give me a superficial sandwich, hold the mustard,
unless it is an English spew sandwich. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 6:49 am

quite an extreme wrote:
In my opinion are hair color and eye color related to different kind of personalities as well. Did you ever notice the same? There are differences regarding temperament and addiction to fun.

Are you suggesting: "Blondes have more fun?" 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 6:52 am

honeytoast wrote:
I like both. I’ve been with guys from black, thick hair, to blonde curls.

I have brown hair.
What colour is yours? 8O

Fnord wrote:
I have practically no hair left, and what I have is mostly white (like the man in my current avatar), yet my wife still loves me.

We know,
You lost your hair running away from the hoards of women chasing you. :mrgreen:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 7:19 am

As long your hair is not blue or green then you're fine.

Unless your target women are into that.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 7:23 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
As long your hair is not blue or green then you're fine.

As long your hair is not purple or orange then you're fine.

Hey, I could do a whole lot of those. :mrgreen:
Call me "the autistic colour spectrum" man. 8)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 7:26 am

Lunella wrote:

Income fluctuates in one's lifetime though, you know? There is no guarantee that the man's income to be more than his wife's income for the entire life.

So I guess the only way for you to guarantee that is.... being a housewife? lol.