Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 3:06 pm

It seemed painfully obvious that some thing was off, when He was trying to make a statement ..
How many times did Biden repeat : “ The Deal is “. I lost count during the debate . It did cause me to wonder
How his handlers prepared him for this event? Anyone else notice this .

where ever you go ,there you are

Jiheisho
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 3:14 pm

Do you suspect autism? If not, perhaps the PPR section is more appropriate for this question.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 3:21 pm

Biden is a true old line Washington insider and elitist who personifies the democratic mainline machine.A super elitist insider and out of touch with modern America.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 3:25 pm

Biden didn't endorse any white supremacist street gangs/terrorist organizations, so he did better than Donnie Dementia (who did).

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

30 Sep 2020, 3:30 pm

Biden has a well-documented speech impediment. Having a stock phrase you can go to like that is one strategy that some people use to deal with their speech impediments.

I think the debate exposed those dementia rumours for the groundless rubbish they are.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 4:07 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Biden has a well-documented speech impediment. Having a stock phrase you can go to like that is one strategy that some people use to deal with their speech impediments.

I think the debate exposed those dementia rumours for the groundless rubbish they are.

That would make sense but choosing a man that might be exposed under pressure to have that speech Issue aggravated might not be the best choice for a person to put on a debate scenario .
Only very recently did I hear rumors of his issue .

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 4:11 pm

Jakki wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

That would make sense but choosing a man that might be exposed under pressure to have that speech Issue aggravated might not be the best choice for a person to put on a debate scenario .
Only very recently did I hear rumors of his issue .

He's discussed it throughout his career because it's one of those humanizing stories politicians like to tell about themselves. Even if it were still an issue, who cares? He's still expected to debate because that's part of what people expect out of someone running for the office of the president.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 4:20 pm

[quote="Jiheisho"]Do you suspect autism? If not, perhaps the PPR section is more appropriate for this question.[/quot
Original this was placed in general autism forum. Not this forum..... how it ended up in here ? And actually was giving benefit of the doubt as the whether Biden has a form of autism, but it was not intended for that . But possibly
Not a adequate person to put up to represent the democratic party .? Had to teach myself noT to repeat my own words . But address what was immediately put before me. It was hard to break that pattern.
Repeating uhm... well .. and other word sounds to give me chances to think . Did not help hold the interest of my listeners ....not help my speaking appearance.

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 5:15 pm

One would think aspies, of all people, would judge others on their ideas rather than their speaking abilities.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 5:36 pm

I wish Kamala Harris was the Presidential candidate, and Biden her running mate.

Still...Biden is much preferable to Trump, who seems more and more like a gang leader.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 6:46 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Still...Biden is much preferable to Trump, who seems more and more like a gang leader.

I'm not sure but many NTs could like Trump just for this and may prefere the leadership of a self-confident guy like him over an unsure and very old wannabe like Biden. :wink:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 6:48 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I'm not sure but many NTs could like Trump just for this and may prefere the leadership of a self-confident guy like him over an unsure and very old wannabe like Biden. :wink:

Nothing says 'good leader' like 'lifelong con artist and mobster'.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 7:05 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Nothing says 'good leader' like 'lifelong con artist and mobster'.

46.1% of the voting public in the US thought so

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 7:06 pm

Trump is a total incompetent. He is not even a GOOD gang leader...

A man with much self-confidence.....but not much to justify it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 7:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump is a total incompetent. He is not even a GOOD gang leader...

A man with much self-confidence.....but not much to justify it.

and yet....

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 8:01 pm

A small simple smile .. begins to form underneath the the cloak that cover the partially cloaked face of a intinerant chatter passing by .