Pokemon that should return in future Sword and Shield DLC

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 5:15 pm

Personally, I would love to have a gigantamax Beedrill.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2020, 7:29 pm

Snubbull. How does a game set in the Pokémon version of the UK not have a Pokémon that is literally an English Bulldog, and is based on the Cu Sith, a fairy dog of Celtic mythology. It has taken so long that I think maybe they might get the Galarian Slowpoke treatment.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2020, 4:34 pm

Here's another. Kabutops.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2020, 6:41 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:

Yes, Kabutops is one of my favorites and should definitely get a Gigantimax version. Omastar would be cool, too.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2020, 8:40 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

Yes, Kabutops is one of my favorites and should definitely get a Gigantimax version. Omastar would be cool, too.

I looked up too late after posting that that both are in Crown Tundra. Unfortunately, Kabuto is not exclusive to the version we have so now we're wonder trading until we have a Kabuto.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2020, 9:45 pm

Oh, I haven't been keeping up with the new stuff, which is why I haven't been adding any of my own :oops:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2020, 10:06 pm

They really need to add DLC where you get to visit other regions, or more remakes on the switch and make them tradable between each other.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 11:33 pm

All of them? It's bad enough that Nintendo charges $80CAD for their games and are the only crooks in the industry who refuse to drop their prices after a certain amount of time has elapsed (and let's not get into them charging for DLC on top of it). The least they can do is provide a product that doesn't cut content from previous entries in the series that somehow fit on a 3DS cart. Suffice to say, I dislike Nintendo post-Iwata. I know The Pokemon Company/Game Freak technically makes these games, but they're subject to the same BS that plagues Nintendo products in general.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2020, 3:05 pm

Tross wrote:
All of them? It's bad enough that Nintendo charges $80CAD for their games and are the only crooks in the industry who refuse to drop their prices after a certain amount of time has elapsed (and let's not get into them charging for DLC on top of it). The least they can do is provide a product that doesn't cut content from previous entries in the series that somehow fit on a 3DS cart. Suffice to say, I dislike Nintendo post-Iwata. I know The Pokemon Company/Game Freak technically makes these games, but they're subject to the same BS that plagues Nintendo products in general.

Even if they could fit every Pokemon in, some forms will have to be left out for example, Mega Evolutions.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2020, 5:40 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Tross wrote:

Even if they could fit every Pokemon in, some forms will have to be left out for example, Mega Evolutions.
Well, that's fine. That's the kind of thing that makes more sense for DLC, or maybe they can just pass on Mega Evolutions since these games have their own thing going. It's also false to say every Pokemon needs to be in the game. The game just has to have the capacity for them to be transferred over. It's still telling when a 3DS cart can somehow fit more data on it than a Switch cart, even accounting for minor graphical updates, and other things of that nature. Or maybe they can just not presume to charge $60 USD for a game that's clearly not worth that, or at least drop its price to something more fitting of a full-retail game that has been out for as long as it has.