"How Voting by Mail Could Cost Biden the Election"

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 4:35 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
We are having Trumpers here in Portland milling around near some ballot drop off boxes and they will just honk their horns at anyone and shout at anyone who is dropping off their ballot. People feel intimidated by it but for me, I would just ignore them. They can't get to my ballot when it's secured in the box.

Is there anyway the police can be brought in to break up the Trump fans? After all, it's clearly voter intimidation, and illegal.

Numbers have been posted on r/portland for anyone to call if they are being harassed or threatened by anyone for their ballot.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 10:49 pm

They’re not arresting those people for electioneering—at least?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 11:10 pm

SocOfAutism wrote:
Yeah it’s kind of hurtful for people to use a cognitive slur for political differences.

Yup.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 11:12 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
We are having Trumpers here in Portland milling around near some ballot drop off boxes and they will just honk their horns at anyone and shout at anyone who is dropping off their ballot. People feel intimidated by it but for me, I would just ignore them. They can't get to my ballot when it's secured in the box.

Is there anyway the police can be brought in to break up the Trump fans? After all, it's clearly voter intimidation, and illegal.

Numbers have been posted on r/portland for anyone to call if they are being harassed or threatened by anyone for their ballot.

Presumably, that applies to both sides of the political divide. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 11:15 pm

cberg wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

I tend to think this is dumber than being a progressive. It's not even partisan politics anymore when people are being harrased & often killed for disagreements with neo-conservatives. If you are voting for Trump, you are voting for domestic terrorism.

Ummm. 8O

Quote:
BLM riots caused over $1 billion of damage, 'yet media says they're mostly peaceful'

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 12:08 am

Someone set a fire inside the ballot box:

https://abc7.com/ballot-drop-box-fire-v ... n/7155522/

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 3:14 pm

That "somebody" should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

We don't need this crap.......

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 3:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Is there anyway the police can be brought in to break up the Trumptards? After all, it's clearly voter intimidation, and illegal.

On an autism website, you're referring to people as "ret*ds"?

Secondly, it's a rule violation to insult Trump supporters by calling them "ret*ds".

It's analogous to calling liberals the name of "liberal" (ret*d liberal).

Trump cultists should behave in a manner that wouldn't lead others to believe they are cognitively impaired.

/also stop throwing around these slurs as if they were exempt from the moral failures inherent in doing their thing.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 3:36 pm

Pepe wrote:
cberg wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

I tend to think this is dumber than being a progressive. It's not even partisan politics anymore when people are being harrased & often killed for disagreements with neo-conservatives. If you are voting for Trump, you are voting for domestic terrorism.

Ummm. 8O

Quote:
BLM riots caused over $1 billion of damage, 'yet media says they're mostly peaceful'

Yeah, "ummm" is probably going to be the best retort you've got for this one. Are you saying that you prefer lynchings to damaged property?

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 5:04 pm

No, I think Pepe is saying the democrats are a terrorist groups because they are setting things on fire. BLM movements are not Trumpers but they are also not a terrorist group either, they are a civil rights movement.