Page 1 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 6:26 pm

Rudy Giuliani caught touching himself in raunchy NYC hotel room scene from new Borat movie

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 8:35 pm

I'm surprised this didn't make bigger news.

The girl playing Borat's daughter is Maria Bakalova who is supposed to be 15

In the video Giuliani can be seen touching himself with his pants down while Borat's pretend 15 yr old daughter was in the room

It honestly doesn't look good.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 10:01 pm

Ahh, my eyes... No one wants to see that.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 10:22 pm

As Pepe would say: "Blame the evolutionary process." 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 10:27 pm

Quote:
Maria Bakalova is the actress who plays Borat’s daughter in the new Borat Subsequent Moviefilm by Sacha Baron Cohen. In the film, she’s involved in a controversial scene with Rudy Giuliani, in which the two are alone in a hotel room and he puts his hand down his pants.

According to The Guardian, Giuliani agreed to meet with Bakalova, who told him she was a conservative news journalist. After the fake interview, they returned to a hotel suite that had concealed cameras, and Bakalova took off Giuliani’s microphone. At this point, Giuliani leaned back on the hotel bed and stuck his hand into his pants, The Guardian reported. But before anything else could happen, Cohen, dressed as Borat, ran into the hotel room and said, “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.” All of this is in the new mockumentary. https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 11:48 pm

I mean she is in actual life 24 so there's no chance Giuliani will end up in trouble but given his own daughter is the same age there's going to be some awkward moments when she brings her friends over for dinner.

Oh no my dear, it was a big meal and I'm just unbuttoning my pants :lol:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 3:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
I mean she is in actual life 24 so there's no chance Giuliani will end up in trouble but given his own daughter is the same age there's going to be some awkward moments when she brings her friends over for dinner.

Oh, please.
Just because "you" are older doesn't mean you are dead.
A 24 year old is amazingly attractive, no matter how old the guy is.
Stop disseminating nonsense. :evil:
Who are you trying to impress? :scratch:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 4:07 am

"We fist each other." :mrgreen:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 4:11 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Oh, please.

Not claiming to know what was going on in Giuliani's mind but the joke was set up so that he thought the girl was Borat's daughter and she was 15. That part is a little weird to me.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 4:24 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Oh, please.

Not claiming to know what was going on in Giuliani's mind but the joke was set up so that he thought the girl was Borat's daughter and she was 15. That part is a little weird to me.

The story that is coming out now is that he was merely tucking in his shirt after the mic(?) was removed. :mrgreen:

BTW, You made the suggestion that it was unseemly that an older man would find a *24* year old attractive.
Please don't misrepresent what I said.
You should know, by now, that it doesn't work with me. 8)

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 5:18 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Oh, please.

The story that is coming out now is that he was merely tucking in his shirt after the mic(?) was removed. :mrgreen:

BTW, You made the suggestion that it was unseemly that an older man would find a *24* year old attractive.

Has the actual footage been released to confirm the story (for either side), or only select stills from it that support one side's explanation?

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 8:35 am

Giuliani said he was just tucking in his shirt after the microphone equipment was removed.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 1:55 pm

I always find it easiest to tuck my shirt in when laying on my back on a bed.....

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 6:47 pm

Brictoria wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Oh, please.

Has the actual footage been released to confirm the story (for either side), or only select stills from it that support one side's explanation?

I think Andrew Bolt(?) brought up that point about the stills, and wondered why the video of that section wasn't provided.

See, children, why it isn't prudent to jump to conclusions. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 6:50 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
Giuliani said he was just tucking in his shirt after the microphone equipment was removed.

Possibly Borat's "daughter" may have "inadvertently" pulled out his shirt whilst removing the mic. 8O :mrgreen:

All fun and games, with Borat & "family".
Can't wait to see the mockumentary. lol

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2020, 1:06 am

Pepe wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:

Possibly Borat's "daughter" may have "inadvertently" pulled out his shirt whilst removing the mic. 8O :mrgreen:

All fun and games, with Borat & "family".
Can't wait to see the mockumentary. lol

Ah ok so much ado about nothing. I did actually state that even if Giuliani was playing with himself that Bakalova is 24 years old and Giuliani is divorced.