Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Tal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2005, 6:02 am

Actually, Stephen Hawking has ALS, or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis

Not really sure exactly what it is, but it involves the nervous system I think.

And as for the topic:

Linux users with a cannon full of penguins and Apple users with a cannon full of PowerPC chips fire simultaneously, ripping off limbs, and the penguins attack him, feeding on his body. Afterwards, there will only be a small bone, which will look like a small wishbone. And some guy will walk over with a friend, snatch it out of a policeman's hand, and snap it, but neither of them will remember, for at just that moment that the bone snaps, two penguins with jetpacks will swoop down and grab the wishbone and carry it away, before succumbing to the evils of the dreaded Shareware and flying into the glass window of an AppleCenter. And the police will hush it up, and lie about the strange events that surround that day, but somewhere, some kid with sever acne and broken glasses will say in a nasal tone: *snort* "I-I was there whe-en Bill Gates died." But no-one will believe him, and label him as a geek, someone who you can count on if your computer's crashed, but not generally the type you want to be near...

BTW...No offense to geeks, I'm one myself *points to post*

YellowBird
Raven
Raven

18 Dec 2005, 9:55 am

Dies of old age while waiting for his computer to load.

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jan 2006, 5:35 am

ok untill this is about bill gates im saying this. this man has to much money i think what he should do is put that good money towards poor countreys or some thing more meaningful then his bank account sitting there doing nothing useful. i think people shold stop useing windows. im sick of technonlogy lets all go back to being apes and get rid of guns lets walk around killing each other with bones. i think i should shut up now because im tired and hungery i think thats why im so pissed off. good night and have a good week.