Is this girl at work interested in me ?

Page 2 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Torrio
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Nov 2020, 1:14 am

Keep in touch with her, you just found yourself a lover. You are attracted to her. Maybe she want's to play the other guy. She probably want to get the other guy jealous lol

Last edited by magz on 17 Nov 2020, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.: Sweeping attack removed

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 3:40 am

Torrio wrote:
Keep in touch with her, you just found yourself a lover. You are attracted to her. Maybe she want's to play the other guy. She probably want to get the other guy jealous lol

Oh, Oh. 8O
I think we have a live one, here. 8)

Last edited by magz on 17 Nov 2020, 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.: Sweeping attack cross-posting removed

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2020, 1:50 pm

She seems a bit distant lately not as touchy feely. We go for coffee in the building in the morning and usually she is the one that asks me if I want to go. She seems a lot more focused on work having a shorter lunchtime and staying late after work.

I plan on telling her I really like her more than a friend and can't really take her anywhere at the moment with the lockdown but would like to get takeaway lunch together at the office canteen.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 2:48 pm

Well, she did her part, she initiated a lot of things, it's your turn now....you must do your move now otherwise she'll friendzone you.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 8:29 pm

She's definitely into you. Ask her out, but be casual about it. No groveling, no "confessions", no clinginess.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 8:51 pm

accountinglad wrote:
She seems a bit distant lately not as touchy feely. We go for coffee in the building in the morning and usually she is the one that asks me if I want to go. She seems a lot more focused on work having a shorter lunchtime and staying late after work.

I plan on telling her I really like her more than a friend and can't really take her anywhere at the moment with the lockdown but would like to get takeaway lunch together at the office canteen.

She is busy and maybe distracted by that, but I wouldn't wait any longer. 8)

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2020, 7:58 am

I still haven't been able to rack up the courage to say I like her. I realise that when she is off on holiday and not in the office I really miss her and I'm really down. The lockdown ends next week so could potentially go for a drink after work together.

guy_xyz
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Nov 2020, 12:10 pm

Direct might be good. It's simpler and makes more sense for those of us who are good at subtlety.

Maybe "I like you and would like to spend more time with you. Could we go on a date."

Wait as long as it takes for her response.

It does seem overwhelming and thoughts of what if rejection can be debilitating, but doing the right thing and not missing out or taking your chance will make you feel much better either way. Chances not taken are regrets, failures attempted are learning experiences.

But be quick, opportunities don't last forever.

Good luck.

guy_xyz
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Nov 2020, 12:11 pm

Typo: not good at subtlety

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 12:25 pm

accountinglad wrote:
I still haven't been able to rack up the courage to say I like her. I realise that when she is off on holiday and not in the office I really miss her and I'm really down. The lockdown ends next week so could potentially go for a drink after work together.
Then when the time comes, do not hesitate to ask her!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 12:32 pm

Don't miss the boat.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 8:02 pm

^^^ same

Don't wait too long. She might assume you aren't interested in her and move along emotionally.

Best of luck :heart:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2020, 8:54 pm

accountinglad wrote:

For crying out loud.
Give *me* her number, and I will tell her you have the hots for her. :mrgreen:

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Feb 2021, 6:25 am

She was dating a guy from sales around Christmas time and could see them together on new years eve on Instagram

This really irritated me at the time and I did not make any contact for a while until she initiated it.

I'm still quite interested in her but we're both still working from home and she's quite flirty over teams messages. Big heart emojis etc

I'm unsure if she is still dating the guy but I guess it would be quite difficult unless they are breaking lockdown rules and seeing each other.

Should I just message her saying I like her and would like to go on a date after lockdown and hope for the best?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 3:37 pm

You missed that boat.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 5:36 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You missed that boat.

It doesn't hurt to enquire, right?